Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

All Woes solved (knock on wood)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: All Woes solved (knock on wood)
All Woes solved (knock on wood) 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
These past couple weeks have been CRAZY. I will say when it rains, it pours. Had the busy last week of last month and then up to last Sunday was busy as well. Then was having issues with one of my 800's acting strange with the cue/play. Then had internet issues due to a service company hitting the cable line. And on top of all that the a/c in the apartment going out on us.

All signs that it is time to get out of that apartment. Well this week marks the slow down for us at work which is good. There is a possibility of something coming around in my favor that will make even more free time for me. And this Friday we are moving into a new apartment. My studio is going to get a layout overhaul and I am going to arrange things much differently. Hopefully I will be able to get the video set up the way I want it to be as well and do dual streaming.

So right now things are looking like the issues have been solved.

On a side note, I had a blast with my show last night. Big ups to TwinkDogg and Smoke for hanging out with me. I know more were tuned but those 2 stuck it out in the chat as well. Thanks to all who were tuned as well.

I will have some more bangers this upcoming week. (not bangers and mash for those UK'ers out there )

Peace out! and Long Live Music!!!!
FullTorQ
Fresh Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: All Woes solved (knock on wood) 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 14
BIGUP FullTorQ!!!! The rain does stop, I promise.
twinkdogg
Administrator
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx