Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

V.I.M.BREAKS ARTISTS PROMO: CIRRIUZ
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: V.I.M.BREAKS ARTISTS PROMO: CIRRIUZ
V.I.M.BREAKS ARTISTS PROMO: CIRRIUZ 10 Years ago Karma: 0

CIRRIUZ
Wes Webb aka CIRIUZ is a quality, fast rising Breaks producer from Orlando, USA. He has started his music production at an early age, while his first involvement with music was as MC. CIRRIUZ early productions cover a wide range of Electronic music styles from Electro, Dubstep, Trap and more while the last years focused more on the Breaks side of things and came over with a really fat and unique sound blending killer Electro, Dubstep, Metal and Jungle influences with rather excellent female vocals to his epic Breaks sound. Mc/Producer/Sound Engineer and Dj CIRRIUZ managed to release his first V.I.M.BREAKS single in January of 2014, the killer “SUNATA ft. Stephanie Kay” package which gained strong support and chart success! Late March of 2014 he secure his first remix for the label, an uplifting Jungle-Breaks remix for THE PHUNKTARDS “TOO SMART” single which cause a lot of stir for his unique sound. With a new single on the pipeline entitled “MY ADDICTION ft. Stephanie Kay” and an astonishing EP entitles “BROKEN CANDLES EP” due to be out during June for V.I.M.BREAKS seems like 2014 will be an astonishing year for him.

soundcloud.com/cirriuz
www.facebook.com/Cirriuz
www.beatport.com/artist/cirriuz/382850
www.mixcloud.com/Cirriuz/

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD
soundcloud.com/cirriuz/cirriuz-sunata-ft-stephanie
soundcloud.com/cirriuz/too-smart-tphunkee-plateau
soundcloud.com/cirriuz/broken-candles-by-cirriuz-ep
PALE PENGUIN
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male V.I.M.RECORDS Location: THESSALONIKI Birthday: 07/27
The administrator has disabled public write access.
DEEP GARNET RECORDS label manager
THE SCIENTIFICS crew
PALE THE KID project
www.soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
www.soundcloud.com/the-scientifics

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx