Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

DEEP GARNET ARTISTS PROMO: WINDOM R
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: DEEP GARNET ARTISTS PROMO: WINDOM R
DEEP GARNET ARTISTS PROMO: WINDOM R 7 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0

WINDOM R
All species of garnets possess similar physical properties and crystal forms, but differ in chemical composition. WINDOM R comes as translucent yellowish chatoyant chrysoberyl and is called Cymophane or Cat's Eye. Has its derivation from the Greek words meaning “wave” and “appearance” in reference to the haziness that visually distorts what would normally be viewed as a well defined surface of a cabochon. This effect may be combined with a cat eye effect. The yellow color is due to Fe3 and impurities. Our technicians identified THE NET'S OFFSRPING album back in the end of 19th century when the Duke Of Connaught gave a ring with a cat's eye and a tape of the album as an engagement token (this was sufficient to make the stone and the album more popular and increase its value greatly). The increased demand for the album created an intensified search for it throughout the whole world but we've managed to found it burried in a laboratory in Sri Lanka and we're proud enough to present it through DEEP GARNET RECORDS very soon!

DGRCD004 WINDOM R-THE NET'S OFFSPRING

soundcloud.com/windom-r
www.beatport.com/artist/windom-r/469301

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD
soundcloud.com/windom-r/the-nets-offspring-sampler
PALE PENGUIN
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male V.I.M.RECORDS Location: THESSALONIKI Birthday: 07/27
The administrator has disabled public write access.
DEEP GARNET RECORDS label manager
THE SCIENTIFICS crew
PALE THE KID project
www.soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
www.soundcloud.com/the-scientifics

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx