Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

NSB-Radio is down
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: NSB-Radio is down
NSB-Radio is down 1 Year, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
Yesterday I did come home from my nine days shift at work and sadly discovered that NSB-radio is down.
The stream, the forum and the giant archive with it. Their homepage changed to nothing more than an R.I.P announcement. But even worse, there are no words about how and why (At least none for people who doesn't use facebook and didnt read there - now closed - forum in the last couple of days).

I am shocked! It almost feels like losing a good friend to me.
NSB was a huge part of my live. Music - most of all Breakbeats - makes my live. And NSB and its giant archive was an vital vein of me. It was just yesterday on the way home as I had my earbuds on and thought "I already know all the live-sets on my phone. Lets download some more from 'The Paranoid Android' as soon as I am home".
Now I just miss the word...

All I know is how important Breaks are for me. And I hope there will be an replacement start something new. Hopefully many NSB-DJs will come to NuBreaks.com to drive NuBreaks to become bigger and better than ever - with a modern webside, forum and download-server. And speaking of it, I hope the NSB archive will be resurrected one day.

!! Rest in peace, NSB - Breakbeats live up sound!!

But this situation also teaches me to keep things up that source your live. So I call all NuBreaks members to be welcome and contact me how to support the channel.
NuAlex
Fresh Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: NSB-Radio is down 1 Year, 6 Months ago Karma: 14
YUP. RIP. We not goin anywhere though.
twinkdogg
Administrator
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx