Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

DLR011 LIZARD KINGS & ELECTRIC SOULSIDE OUT 16TH!!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: DLR011 LIZARD KINGS & ELECTRIC SOULSIDE OUT 16TH!!
DLR011 LIZARD KINGS & ELECTRIC SOULSIDE OUT 16TH!! 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 2

RELEASE INFO
__________________________________________________________________________________________
ARTIST: LIZARD KINGS & ELECTRIC SOULSIDE
TITLE: “HIS MAJESTY LIZARD/PARADOX/HIS MAJESTY LIZARD (THE SLOPPY 5TH’s REMIX)/PARADOX (LADY PACKA REMIX)/PARADOX (REKTCHORDZ REMIX)”
FORMAT: WAV/MP3
LABEL: DIABLO LOCO RECORDS
CAT. No: DL011
RELEASE DATE: EARLY JANUARY
GENRE: Tech-Funk/Tech-Breaks/Techno
COVER DESIGN: 246 Design

DIABLO LOCO RECORDS is the new quality label focused on Tech-Funk, Electro-House, Tech-Breaks sound by top artists of the international scene. Inspired by the traditional Mexican wrestling culture and the famous Luchadores the label aim to deliver top class singles, remixes, compilations and design!

Slipping into a deep-cut valley, lined full of sugar rings and plush donuts filled with wine, around to realize that you are in a self carved wound, full of adventures, that we call life. In the distance the abyss, the sweet, while balanced over wobbly wooden parapets, anointed by the Dub of lovely waves, in the bosom of bliss, while abstruse stalks, to serve the bill. This is THE LAND OF SHEEP, RAN BY PIGS AND RULED BY WOLVES! This is LIZARD KINGS & ELECTRIC SOULSIDE Tech Kingdom where things are melting on fire, with THE SLOPPY 5TH’s, LADY PACKA and REKTCHORDZ as Dark Knights of your ultimate dreams!

DIABLO LOCO RECORDS “THE TRUTH BEHIND THE MASK”
Available EARLY JANUARY from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.myspace.com/diablolocorecords
soundcloud.com/diablo-loco-records
soundcloud.com/lizardkings
soundcloud.com/electricsoulside
soundcloud.com/thesloppy5ths
soundcloud.com/rektchordz
soundcloud.com/lady-packa

REVIEWS-FEEDBACK-PLAYLISTS

1.HOME ALONE (INBLOOM RECORDINGS, DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, YELLOWFINGER COMMUNICATIONS, BIG SQUARE RECORDS)
Wow, massive release, i love all the mixes here. 5 banging tunes. If i had to pick 1 i'd be in trouble, but maybe (and only maybe) the original Paradox and the Rektchordz remix win. Big ups, amazing start of the year for Diablo Loco, best new label to me!

2.LLUPA (DISC BREAKS WITH LLUPA ON NSB RADIO)
Hey Greg,
digging the tracks, but not quite my cuppa tea. Cool to hear something different form the label - but these just aren't for me
Cheers,
Tom Llupa

3.SAURON (ELEKTROSHOK RECORDS)
well done! rektchordz remix is for my! great remix! 5/5

4.DJ FASTBINDER (FUTURE BREAKZ RADIO SHOW ON FNOOB RADIO)
"BIG UP Diablos Loc for the new Lizard Kings & Electric Soulside release !!!!!!
Also dope remixes !!!!!!!!!!"

5.MACHO (BREAKS SK RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, RAVEART RECORDS)
thanks for promo mate. remixers are winners for me here, the sloppy 5th and rektchordz. amazing atmosphere.

6.KICKFLIP (BROKEN ROBOT RECORDS, DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, YELLOWFINGER COMMUNICATIONS)
These weren't for me, but good 4/4 tunes!

Bob

7.UNDER THIS (IBREAKS RECORDS, DOWNBEAT PRODUCTIONS, DISTINCTIVE BREAKS)
Hi mate,

Really nice package! I`m diggin Electric Soulside`s 'Paradox' original and Rektchordz remix. Big tunes! Thanks!

8.SASSER (KEY AUDIO RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, RHYTHM & BREAKS)
Hi amigo, thanks for promo!!

Favourite Track: ELECTRIC SOULSIDE-PARADOX (LADY PACKA REMIX)
Rating: 4/5
Comments: Great remix of my partner country Lady Packa, full support for her!
SASSER (KEY Audio / V.I.M. Breaks / Rhythm And Breaks) Spain

9.RUNRIOT (WE ARE LIVE RECORDS, MUTATE RECORDS, N-MITYSOUND RECORDS, SKINT RECORDS, RIOT RIOT RECORDS)
Thanks for this mate! Diggin the underground vibes on this one! Lady Packa is the strongest mix for me

10.BLAZER (AYRA RECORDINGS, DIGITAL SENSATION UK, V.I.M.BREAKS, ELEKTROSHOK RECORDS, RUNE RECORDINGS)
The REKTCHORDZ Remix is just awesome !! Love it !!!

11.ANDY FAZE (V.I.M.BREAKS, BREAKS SK RECORDS, FLEXTONE RECORDS, RUNE RECORDINGS, FUTURE BREAKZ RADIO SHOW ON FNOOB RADIO)
Hi Gregory,
Cheers for the tuna!
Not too much appeals to me on this pack Im afraid. The Rektchordz remix is my pick, very nice! The Sloppys 5th techno remix is quite trippy also
Cheers,
Andy

12.EK (DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, SCARCITY RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS)
Excellent release! Luving all the tracks. The Rektchordz, Sloppy 5th, and original of Paradox are the highlights for me, but they are all very cool. Great work. Thanks,Eddie – EK

13.FISSO & SPARK (DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, RIDICULOUD RECORDS, EGO SHOT RECORDS, HARD & HITS RECORDS)
Awesome release, all tracks are great here! will play Rektchordz remix for sure!

cheers,
Andrea
(Fisso & Spark)

14.SK-2 (INFERNO SESSIONS RADIO SHOW ON NUBREAKS RADIO)
Not my usual style but do love a bit of quality techno & this release doesn't fail to deliver quailty!! Love the Rektchordz remix of Electric Soulside's "Paradox" reminds me of an early Dave Clarke track.. awesome!! Also lovin' the original mix of Lizard King's "His Majesty Lizard"!!

15.CADE (V.I.M.BREAKS)
Nice remixes by REKTCHORDZ and LADY PACKA!

15.CRAB DJ’s (V.I.M.BREAKS)
Nice and funky remix by REKTCHORDZ

16.BASS CHARGER (BREAKZ R BOSS RECORDS)
Nice work by LADY PACKA!

17.DR.FISH (V.I.M.BREAKS, BROKEN RECORDS, AVON CALLING RADIO SHOW ON BRAP FM)
Hi Greg. Thanks for the promo. Really enjoying the Rektchordz remix. Will be rinising this.

Cheers

18.RICHIE MAXX (SUGAR BYTEZ MIDLANDS CLUB SCENE)
"Fantastic EP, love it, the Electric Soulside track is top notch!"

Richie

19,CHARLIE KANE (LOT49 RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS)
HUGE package! I really like all the tracks here! the Rektchordz remix is just massive and I also really like the dirty grinding vibe of The Sloppy 5th's mix too! Class!
Cheers mate!

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD

soundcloud.com/diablo-loco-records/elect...oulside-paradox-clip
soundcloud.com/diablo-loco-records/elect...oulside-paradox-lady
soundcloud.com/diablo-loco-records/electricsoulside-paradox
soundcloud.com/diablo-loco-records/lizard-kings-his-majesty
el luchador
Gold Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx