Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

V.I.M.BREAKS136 KONOR OUT 24TH JANUARY
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: V.I.M.BREAKS136 KONOR OUT 24TH JANUARY
V.I.M.BREAKS136 KONOR OUT 24TH JANUARY 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0

RELEASE INFO
ARTIST: KONOR
TITLE: “CHRONOMETROPHOBIA/SHE DOESN’T LIKE HEAVY BASSES”
FORMAT: MP3/WAV
LABEL: V.I.M. RECORDS
CAT. No: V.I.M.BREAKS136
RELEASE DATE: MID JANUARY
GENRE: Breaks
COVER DESIGN: 2.46 Design
MASTERED: By Scapo

Istvan Magyar is a rising Hungarian Breaks producer hailing from Budapest. Already caused a lot of interest in the scene with his unique Techno, Electro and Dubstep influences to his Breaks sounds and managed to release a killer remix for KINDCRIME RECORDS. This is his first single for V.I.M.BREAKS, offering two awesome forward-thinking Breaks tunes….watch out for more by him in the near future for our label! On the remixes side we’ve got the mighty Psy influenced Breaks sounds of Canadian producer CANNABINOID which already released a killer remix for our label and will release two original singles during 2012, and ELI CRUST, a killer dj/producer from Belarus known also as DJ ID:CRUST (he’s got some releases to EAR TIME RECORDS, METRONIX RECORDS, ELECTRICO RECORDS), who’s blending Electro House/Electro Breaks/Bassline sounds with a unique outcome (check out his releases for labels like MELONSOUND, DISCO BOMB RECORDS, FRESH PUMP RECORDS).

KONOR “Chronometrophobia”
We concerned with those that deal in change! Raw, experimental, dirty, Electro-tingled Breaks for forward-thinking listeners!
KONOR “Chronometrophobia (CANNABINOID remix)”
CANNABINOID adds his quality floating percussive Psy-influenced Breaks for a squeezing out-of-space Breaks trip!! Turn the clock on!!
KONOR “She Doesn’t Like Heavy Basses”
Another killer piece of forward thinking Breaks with manic dirty bass, crisp beatz, Electro influences and some Psy-snizzle bizznizz!!
KONOR “She Doesn’t Like Heavy Basses (ELI CRUST remix)”
Quality Old-skoolish beatz, wicked floating, clever use of original material and some ultra thrilling Technoid/Raveish drops for your mantal pleasure!!

Available Mid January from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.vimrecords.com
www.myspace.com/vimrecords
soundcloud.com/konor
soundcloud.com/cannabinoid
soundcloud.com/elicrust

V.I.M.RECORDS
We’re concerned with those that deal in change
G.Papandreou Street 22, 54645, Thessaloniki, Greece
www.vimrecords.com- www.myspace.com/vimrecords

REVIEWS-FEEDBACK-PLAYLISTS

1.RUIDO (V.I.M.BREAKS, V.I.M.TRONICA)
Hi Gregoris.

Hope you are well. Thanks for the promo, I will be playing it on my special breaks set this Friday:-).

2.ANDY FAZE (V.I.M.BREAKS, RUNE RECORDINGS, BREAKS SK RECORDS, FLEXTONE RECORDS, FUTURE BREAKZ RADIO SHOW ON FNOOB RADIO)
Hi Gregory,
Interesting package this one. Very different vibe which is good. Nice originals, quite electronic - cool beats. The Cannabinoid remix is very cool and tribaly
Nice stuff!
Cheers,
Andy

3.CADE (V.I.M.BREAKS)
Hi Greg,
Many thanks for the Konor Promos
Love the quirky feel to "Cronometrophobia", like the offbeat crazyness of it too. Cannaboid mix follows this up nicely with even more Crazyness!! I like the riff got a Latin swing feel to it to, very original!
Very original production style on both these tracks, nice to see a new direction in breaks!! Loving the beats in the ELI mix too.
Very original sound on these,
Kind regards,
Cade

4.CRAB DJ’s (V.I.M.BREAKS)
Hi Gregory,
thanks for another lovely package! Both tunes and remixes sound great - boyz are keeping it clean and simple, which always works. It seems to me, that artists are inspired by Miami breaks scene and I´m loving it! Big up!!!
Jakub

5.T.R.O. (FURIOSO RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIGITAL SENSATION UK, DEFINITION:BREAKS RECORDS)
Really something different, crazy stuff. I like crazy stuff.

6.CLAIRVO (MUSTBEAT CREW, THE NYNFUS CORPORATION)
"I feel the quality and the concept in each track of this releas, yet they those noice and FX installments remain too experimental for me... 3/5" Clairvo [MustBeat, Nynfus Corporation]

7.AUDIO DROPOUT (V.I.M.BREAKS, V.I.M.TRONICA)
Both remixes improved the originals though.

8.SK2 (INFERNO SESSIONS RADIO SHOW ON NUBREAKS RADIO)
Real interesting selection of tracks.. The original mix of Chronometrophobia is wonderfully weird & infectious & the Cannabinoid remix takes it to another level entirely, love this track a little bit more every time I hear it

9.DJ FASTBINDER (FUTURE BREAKZ RADIO SHOW ON FNOOB RADIO)
New Konor release is huuuuge ,also grazy remixes on it !!!!!!

10.DR.FISH (V.I.M.BREAKS, BROKEN RECORDS, AVON CALLING RADIOSHOW ON BRAP FM)
Hi Greg! Thanks for the promo.
Liking the Cannabinoid Remix here the most. Great drums and enjoying the added funk.
Cheers

11.SASSER (KEY AUDIO RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, RHYTHM & BREAKS)
Hi amigo, thanks for promo

Favourite Track: KONOR - SHE DOESN'T LIKE HEAVY BASSES (ELI CRUST REMIX)
Rating: 4/5
Comments: I like it this remix for the bass and low bass... the drums have very rhythm... a big remix!
SASSER (KEY Audio / V.I.M. Breaks / Rhythm And Breaks) Spain

12.BL1TZ (KEY AUDIO RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
Favourite Track: KONOR-SHE DOESN'T LIKE HEAVY BASSES (ELI CRUST REMIX)
Rating: 5/5
Comments: This remix remember me the good times of the old skool bassline breaks, this track makes me a great smile,
BL1TZ (Key Audio / VIM:Breaks / Diablo Loco) Spain

13.CLAAS REIMER (CLSRM DIGITAL, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
Again some nu dope stuff on VIM - all tracks are special, i like most the Eli Crust Mix.

14.MOBIUS (DUSTED BREAKS RECORDS, FLEXTONE RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, NSB RADIO)
Original of CHRONOMETROPHOBIA is quite cool with a pretty heavy bassline, will give it a spin tonight.....

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD

soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records/konor-chronometrophobia
soundcloud.com/konor/konor-chronomenthrophobia
soundcloud.com/konor/konor-she-doesnt-like-heavy
soundcloud.com/elicrust/konor-she-doesnt-like-heavy-basses
PALE PENGUIN
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male V.I.M.RECORDS Location: THESSALONIKI Birthday: 07/27
The administrator has disabled public write access.
DEEP GARNET RECORDS label manager
THE SCIENTIFICS crew
PALE THE KID project
www.soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
www.soundcloud.com/the-scientifics

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx