Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

V.I.M.BREAKS137 PARALLAX BREAKZ-TRAIN OUT NOW!!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: V.I.M.BREAKS137 PARALLAX BREAKZ-TRAIN OUT NOW!!
V.I.M.BREAKS137 PARALLAX BREAKZ-TRAIN OUT NOW!! 12 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0

RELEASE INFO
ARTIST: PARALLAX BREAKZ
TITLE: “TRAIN”
FORMAT: MP3/WAV
LABEL: V.I.M. RECORDS
CAT. No: V.I.M.BREAKS137
RELEASE DATE: MID JANUARY
GENRE: Breaks
COVER DESIGN: 2.46 Design
MASTERED: By EMDY

We’re really proud and honored to release a single by one of the best Proggy-Breaks producers worldwide! Ukrainian mighty producer PARALLAX BREAKZ is no stranger to Breaks scene as he’s one of the most active producers in the scene with a lot of killer releases for top labels like SCARCITY RECORDS, DIGITAL SENSATION UK, FLEXTONE RECORDINGS, RAVEART RECORDS and his own label, the mighty RUNE RECORDINGS! Check also his previous work for our label for MACHO’s “BREAKSTAR/REWIND” single and his awesome collaboration with M_SPARK and ANDY FAZE for V.I.M.BREAKS100 compilation! On the remixes side we’ve got another astonishing remix by rising Spanish Breaks star BL1TZ (lately on fire with his incredible V.I.M.BREAKS “INTELLIGENCE” single), by British fine Proggy-Breaks producer JAMES WARREN (check out his amazing works for POLYTECHNIC RECORDS, FLEXTONE RECORDS) and Hungarian rising producer INZERT (check his previous work for KICK IT! RECORDS).

PARALLAX BREAKZ “Train”
This is a typical top quality PARALLAX BREAKZ Proggy-Breaks burner with great floating, amazing production qualities, spaced-out fx, wicked atmo and dirty drops!!!
PARALLAX BREAKZ “Train (BL1TZ remix)”
BL1TZ is delivering the goods once again with an astonishing piece of Breaks energy!! Dirty, epic, spacey, burning, mental and simply killer quality Breaks music for your mind and body pleasure!
PARALLAX BREAKZ “Train (JAMES WARREN Dark And Long Remix)”
Dark and Long epic Proggy-Breaks beauty with crisp beatz, wicked spacey darkish atmos, beautiful melodic drops and awesome floating……we’re floating in Proggy-Breaks hyperspace!
PARALLAX BREAKZ “Train (INZERT Remix)”
INZERT adds some Electro-tingled influences to this backed with spaced bleeps and squeeze drops, mighty melodic drops and crisp beatz! Quality one!

Available Mid January from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.vimrecords.com
www.myspace.com/vimrecords
www.soundcloud.com/blitzspain
www.soundcloud.com/imp1812
www.soundcloud.com/inzert

V.I.M.RECORDS
We’re concerned with those that deal in change
G.Papandreou Street 22, 54645, Thessaloniki, Greece
www.vimrecords.com- www.myspace.com/vimrecords

REVIEWS-FEEDBACK-PLAYLISTS

1.DJ MARTY B (NSB RADIO, FRESH FM)
Another smashing release from VIM and Parallax Breaks, the original is a floor filling killer of a tune!! The driving insanity of the Blitz remix steps up the tempo and smashes you in the face with the same sounds from the original; the bass line and sexy as fuck synth stabs bend your mind in to a Break beat oblivion.....HUGE! The Inzert remix is nice and rolls on a more funky tip which makes the tune easily useable on early dance floors. James Warrens Dark and Long remix is just that Dark and Long and I can Llupa grabbing it with both hands and spinning it around and around for some time.....all up another great package from one of the most consistent labels breaks....VIM for the WIN!!!

Marty_B
NSB Radio 11-1GMT Thursdays
Fresh FM - 10-12am Sundays

2.ZIPMIX (RUNE RECORDINGS, V.I.M.BREAKS)
Hello & thnx for link.
Really like Parallax Breakz sound.

3.MACHO (BREAKS SK RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, RAVEART RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
Bl1tz and James Warren remixes here for me. bl1tz version on the dancefloor and james warren rmx for listening pleasure.

4.DIGIBOX (V.I.M.BREAKS, DIRTY DROP RECORDS, BIG SQUARE RECORDS, BREAKS SK RECORDS, RUNE RECORDINGS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
Hi Greg hope your good and thanks for sharing the release!
Great original track.
Massive remix from Blitz.Quality stuff from him as always! Also like the other 2 remixes from inzert and James Warren.
Wicked release

Cheers
Jim

5.CHARLIE KANE (LOT49 RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS)
another awesome package! Inzert remix is may fav here! Cheers!

6.MAX HERTZZ (V.I.M.BREAKS)
Hi Greg!
Thanks for promo...
Its incredible, powerful and full of harmony and melodic Original mix is BIG!!!!! As always perfect quality from Alexander
BL1TZ remix is dancefrloor killer
INZERT remix is Dope
And my FAVORITE track from James Warren. Its professional perfect quality work makes me chill and thinking about good things
CHEERS!

7.CAPTAIN MORGAN (UPFM)
Thanks for the promo mate!
Liking the original and James Warren remix. The original is a really buzzy tune.
Will play them on my show.
Cheers,
Morgan

8.HOME ALONE (IN BLOOM RECORDINGS, DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, YELLOWFINGER COMMUNICATIONS, SCARCITY RECORDS)
Nice one. I am 100% with the Bl1tz remix, a serious late at night number to get lost into. Awesome job!

9.TOY QUANTIZE (V.I.M.BREAKS, DIRTY DROP RECORDS, KINDCRIME RECORDINGS)
Thanks for promo! BL1TZ on power! Rulez remix!
Toy Quantize

10.KICKFLIP (BROKEN ROBOT RECORDS, MUTATE RECORDS, DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, YELLOWFINGER COMMUNICATIONS)
Original's floaty techno edge with stomping beats sounds wicked, and BL1TZ's remix sounding nice and punchy for the dancefloor!

Bob

11.SERGEI (ELECTROBIT, V.I.M.BREAKS)
Hello, Gregory. Thanks a lot for this promo. Sorry about late feedback. Great release mate. Parallax Breakz is one of favorite producers. I love the original, nicely done work as usual. I also like the remix from Inzert, really new artist for me and now I wil follow him.Full support.
Greetings from Russia.
Sergey ElectroBiT.

12.HEXADECIMAL (DISTINCTIVE RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
Hey mate,
Love the original mix!
Cheers!

13.TRUKERS (BREAKS SK RECORDS, RUNE RECORDINGS, V.I.M.BREAKS)
Huge EP!, James Warren is my fav, excellent remix, and Bl1tz too!

14.SONEK (V.I.M.BREAKS, BREAKZ R BOSS RECORDS)
Thanks for the promo Gregory!
Parallax Breakz track has a phat rolling bass line, edgy lead, and trippy perc loops. The Bl1tz remix has a tight drum loop that is complimented by atmospheric pads. The lead punches through over a ground shaking bassline. Huge breakdown! Excellent track by Blitz!

- Sonek (V.I.M. Records, Breakz R Boss Records)

15.SASSER (KEY AUDIO RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, RHYTHM & BREAKS)
Hi amigo and thanks for promo!!

Favourite Track: PARALLAX BREAKZ-TRAIN (BL1TZ REMIX)
Rating: 5/5
Comments: My partner BL1TZ as always... His music always conveys the public wants... He´s a MACHINE of the electronic music!! A big remix!!
SASSER (KEY Audio / V.I.M. Breaks / Rhythm And Breaks) Spain

16.CADE (V.I.M.BREAKS)
Hi Grigoris,
Many thanks for the promos
I really like the intro on the original, perfect build, acid stabs very good too, nice roller. great drum fills and bassline in Inzert mix. Really like the bassline and sweeping atmosphere to the James Warren mix.
Blitz mix for me though!! Really like what he's done with this remix, solid bassline following those pads, really drives the track and good use of the acid fills too, top remix!!!
Cheer's,
Cade

17.DR,FISH (V.I.M.BREAKS, BROKEN RECORDS, AVON CALLING RADIO SHOW ON BRAP FM)
Thanks for the promo. Quality original from Parallax Breakz as always. The Blitz remix is really good as well. Also quite liking the progressive spin James Warren has thrown down. Will be supporting all of these for sure.

Cheers

18.DISC BREAKS WITH LLUPA ON NSB RADIO)
01. CJ Peeton - Mesmerized P1 [Stellar Fountain]
02. Journeyman & Barrcode - Through The Night (Karl Sav & Roxright Remix) [CDR]
03. Abdomen Burst - Epinephrine (Original Mix) [Scarcity Records]
04. Parallax Breakz - Train (James Warren Dark And Long Remix) [VIM Records]
05. Neo - Aura (Cosmonaut Rework) [Electrofly]
06. East Cafe - Flashback (Aeron Aether Remix) [Morphosis Limited]
07. Duane Barry - Cosmia (Helbot's Deep Remix) [Digital Sensation UK]
08. Achron - The Door (Mesmer Remix) [Ego Shot Records]
09. Fisso & Spark - Bass! (Original Mix) [High Grade Recordings]
10. Acidova - Break The Dream [RUNE Records]
11. Gira - Arrogant People (Hironimus Bosch Remix) [VIM Records]
12. Left/Right, Digital Pizza Every Body (Beta Remix) [Downbeat]
13. MartOpetEr - Acid Rain [VIM Records]
14. Memory Machine - Midnight [Kick It Records]
15. Home Alone - Motorshow (AP3X Remix) [In Bloom Recordings]
16. Cuervo, Dezibelio - Overdrive (MDK Remix) [VIM Records]
17. Andy Faze - Another World [Warped Recordings]
18. Parallax Breakz - Scream (Project Synthetic Remix) [RUNE Records]
19. AP3X - Power Struggle (Retroid Remix) [Ridiculoud Records]
20. Grouch - Drowning In Dub (Mr. Squatch Remix) [Delicious]
21. Boson - Blackout (Geon Remix) [Ego Shot Records]
22. The Brainkiller - Lola [Distortion Records]
23. Tony Awake - Thank You [Ocean Drive Records]

19.IRE (V.I.M.BREAKS, CROP CIRCLE UNIT)
Hi Gregory,
Thx for the package, INZERT mix is my pick here
All the best, ire

20.AUDIO DROPOUT (V.I.M.BREAKS, V.I.M.TRONICA)
hello mate,

thanks for promo - BLITZ remix is wicked, pick of the pack for me

21.STEVE MACCABE (V.I.M.RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
Hello mate, hope you are well, thanks for the Parallax Breaks Promos
The original mix is my pick from the release. Classic Parallax Breaks sound, lots of acid, tech and a blend of funk elements make this a pretty banging track. The James Warren remix is also a nice take on the original adding a more progressive twist.
Cheers
Steve

22.MOBIUS (DUSTED BREAKS RECORDS, FLEXTONE RECORDS, YELLOWFINGER COMMUNICATIONS, V.I.M.BREAKS, NSB RADIO)
Nicely put together package as always but a little too psy for my current taste

23.FISSO & SPARK (DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, KICK IT RECORDS, RIDICULOUD RECORDS, HIGH GRADE RECORDS, THE POOTY CLUB RECORDS)
Great release! all tracks are quality.. will play Original and BL1TZ remix! thanks!

Andrea
(Fisso & Spark)

24.UNDER THIS (IBREAKS RECORDS, DOWNBEAT PRODUCTIONS)
Solid package again! Really diggin` original mix and Inzert`s remix. Well produced Tech-Breaks bangers. Full support from here. Thanks!

25.SK2 (INFERNO SESSIONS RADIO SHOW ON NUBREAKS RADIO)
V.I.M. are seriously kicking off 2012 good & proper with the last few releases & this one is no exception!!
Solid chuggy progressive roller from Parallax Breaks, with some awesome remixes, lovin' the Bl1tz remix the most!!

26.ANDY FAZE (V.I.M.BREAKS, RUNE RECORDINGS, FLEXTONE RECORDS, WRAPED RECORDS, FNOOB RADIO)
Hi Greg,
Thanks for the promo.
Great original from Alex - feirce groove that does run like a train Remixes are wicked too! Really cant pick a favourite, they are all different styles which is great. Particulary like Blitz's groover and the deep version from James Warren. Full supoort mate!
Cheers,
Andy

27.CLAAS REIMER (CLSRM DIGITAL, V.I.M.RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
Well done - i love the Bl1tz Rmx.

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD

soundcloud.com/imp1812/parallax-breakz-train-preview

soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records/parallax-breakz-train-bl1tz

soundcloud.com/inzert/parallax-breakz-train-inzert
PALE PENGUIN
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male V.I.M.RECORDS Location: THESSALONIKI Birthday: 07/27
The administrator has disabled public write access.
DEEP GARNET RECORDS label manager
THE SCIENTIFICS crew
PALE THE KID project
www.soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
www.soundcloud.com/the-scientifics

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx