Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

V.I.M.BREAKS142 PROSPER & KANTYZE OUT NOW!!!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: V.I.M.BREAKS142 PROSPER & KANTYZE OUT NOW!!!
V.I.M.BREAKS142 PROSPER & KANTYZE OUT NOW!!! 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0

RELEASE INFO
ARTIST: PROSPER & KANTYZE
TITLE: “GET FRESH YO/THE LOST PROJECT”
FORMAT: MP3/WAV
LABEL: V.I.M. RECORDS
CAT. No: V.I.M.BREAKS142
RELEASE DATE: EARLY MARCH
GENRE: Funky-Breaks
COVER DESIGN: 2.46 Design
MASTERED: By Kid Stretch

We’re not going Funky-Breaks quite often but when we’re doin’ it, we do it baaaaaaaddd!!! V.I.M.BREAKS is taking a trip to France in order to provide you the badest m*********n Electro-Funky Breaks by the likes of the mighty PROSPER & KANTYZE. Romain Coolen aka PROSPER is one of the best Funky-Breaks produicers/djs worldwide having a lot of killer releases for top funky labels like BREAKBEAT PARADISE RECORDS, WESTWAY RECORDS, APE MUSIC, BOMBASTIC JAM, EXPRESSILLON RECORDS and many more while KANTYZE are a killer Drum & Bass/Dubstep/Breaks duo from France with releases for their own M-ATOME RECORDS and other labels like SUSPECT DEVICE RECORDS, MELTING POT RECORDS, MINDTECH RECORDS and many more. Here we have two killer originals backed with ultra funky remixes by Greek Funky-Breaks finest producer/dj KID STRETCH (check out his killer label WARRIORZ MUSIC) and Australian funky star PHILLY BLUNT, always hot with releases for BOMBASTIC JAM, DESTNATION? RECORDS, WARRIORZ MUSIC, BREAKIN EVEN RECORD, UPSTART MUSIC and V.I.M.BREAKS!

PROSPER & KANTYZE “Get Fresh Yo”
A tribalistic intro leads us into a killer Electro-Funky Breaks stormer with amazing bass, hip-hopish vocal cuts, dirty synth drops, Acidic touches and Electrobooty feeling!!
PROSPER & KANTYZE “Get Fresh Yo (KID STRETCH remix)
KID STRETCH turns things ultra Funky with his trademark style full of energy, shine vibes, rhythms, wicked Electro-Funky synths, vocal hooks and quality production skills!
PROSPER & KANTYZE “The Lost Project”
Ultra funky burner with amazing vocal fills combined with Favela-Funk percussive elements and dope samples…..an Electrobooty floorfiller via Rio favelas!
PROSPER & KANTYZE “The Lost Project (PHILLY BLUNT remix)”
This one gonna smash dancefloors worldwide! Full and stop! All hail the new dirty dancefloor King: Philly Blunt!

Available Early March from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.vimrecords.com
www.myspace.com/vimrecords
www.soundcloud.com/djprosper
www.soundcloud.com/kantyze
www.soundcloud.com/kidstretch
www.soundcloud.com/philly-blunt

V.I.M.RECORDS
We’re concerned with those that deal in change
G.Papandreou Street 22, 54645, Thessaloniki, Greece
www.vimrecords.com- www.myspace.com/vimrecords

REVIEWS-FEEDBACK-PLAYLISTS

1.AUDIO DROPOUT (V.I.M.BREAKS, V.I.M.TRONICA, NSB RADIO)
hello mate,
really feeling 'the lost project', both remixes are cool 2.
cheers!
2.CLAIRVO (MUST BEAT CREW, NYNFUS CORPORATION)
"Hard yet funky! Nice tools for the peak hours of the gigs! Coool release... 4/5" Clairvo [MustBeat, Nynfus Corporation]

3.RICHIE MAXX (SUGAR BYTEZ MIDLANDS CLUB SCENE)
"Yeah, wicked Ep, loving these breaks, fresh and chunky, my picks are 'the lost Project' & 'get fresh yo', original work here is serious"
Cheers
Richie

4.HOME ALONE (IN BLOOM RECORDINGS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIAVLO LOCO RECORDS, YELLOWFINGER COMMUNICATIONS, BIG SQUARE RECORDS, RIDICULOUD RECORDS)
Crazy release this one. Very funky. Very well put together. Not my style of breaks but i still think all mixes have a lot of potential and they all scream PARTY!!!
d

5.STEVE MACCABE (V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
Hi mate thanks for the promos
Quite like the original mix of The Lost Project with the tribal breaks percussion. The Kid Stretch Remix is also quite a nice take on the original, reminds me of the old Krafty Kuts sound. Don't think i'd play the tracks in my live shows, they are just not my style, but a nice package anyway.
Thanks
Steve

6.RONIN8 (V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
Great funky in the house !!!! Amazing dance vocals makes you wanna move and my favorite is Phily Blunt remix.
Thanx for the copy G !!!

7.MACHO (BREAKS SK RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, RAVEART RECORDS, KINDCRIME RECORDS)
thanks, Philly Blunt remix will smash dancefloors for sure

8.HEXADECIMAL (DISTINCTIVE RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
Philly Blunt remix is sounding pretty cool to me! Great

Out Now:
Ill Audio Feat. Roots Manuva - Chase (Hexadecimal Remix) [Distinctive]
Ap3x & Home Alone - Connect (Hexadecimal Remix) [Diablo Loco]

9.ZAMALI (TIMEWARP MUSIC, BOMBASTIC JAM RECORDS, WARRIORZ RECORDS, ANILIGITAL MUSIC, RECORD KICKS RECORDS)
Nice remix by KID STRETCH. Too short but better too short & good than too long & bad
Actually the only track i like on this release.
Full support

10.UMBO (TIMEWARP MUSIC, BOMBASTIC JAM RECORDS, ANILIGITAL MUSIC, ROYAL SOUL RECORDS, ROCSTAR RECORDINGS, WARRIORZ RECORDS)
this releaseis not so my thing, KID STRETCH remix is the highlight on this one. nice oldschool sound!

11.SILENTA (ROCSTAR RECORDS, MANMADE RECORDS, TIMEWARP MUSIC, AGOGO RECORDS)
Hey guys, the originals are not my cup of tea, though it's a good production without a doubt. The remix by DJ KID STRETCH is BIG. Full support for this one! Thanks for that! Silenta

12.EK (DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, MENU MUSIC, FIERCE ANGEL RECORDS, SCARCITY RECORDS)
Hey mate, wicked release! Loving the Philly Blunt remix and Get Fresh Yo original. Bomb tracks for sure.

Eddie – EK

13.KWERK (KICK IT RECORDS)
Wicked remix by Philly Blunt! Diggin this!

14.IRE (V.I.M.BREAKS, CROP CIRCLE UNIT)
Hey Gregory,
Hope you are doing fine!
Thx for the promo, I really love GET FRESH YO! KID STRETCH REMIX
...awesome!
Cheers, Ire

15.DJ FISSO (FISSO & SPARK)
Quality release! will support! thanks!

Andrea
(Fisso & Spark)

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD

soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records/prosper-kantyze-the-lost
soundcloud.com/kidstretch/dj-prosper-get-fresh-yo-dj-kid
soundcloud.com/philly-blunt/prosper-kantyze-the-lost
PALE PENGUIN
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male V.I.M.RECORDS Location: THESSALONIKI Birthday: 07/27
The administrator has disabled public write access.
DEEP GARNET RECORDS label manager
THE SCIENTIFICS crew
PALE THE KID project
www.soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
www.soundcloud.com/the-scientifics

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx