Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

DLR014 SYNTHETIC HYPE-JUMPER EP OUT 19TH MARCH!!!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: DLR014 SYNTHETIC HYPE-JUMPER EP OUT 19TH MARCH!!!
DLR014 SYNTHETIC HYPE-JUMPER EP OUT 19TH MARCH!!! 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 2

RELEASE INFO
__________________________________________________________________________________________
ARTIST: SYNTHETIC HYPE
TITLE: “JUMPER EP”
FORMAT: WAV/MP3
LABEL: DIABLO LOCO RECORDS
CAT. No: DL014
RELEASE DATE: MID MARCH
GENRE: Breaks
COVER DESIGN: 246 Design

DIABLO LOCO RECORDS is the new quality label focused on Tech-Funk, Electro-House, Tech-Breaks sound by top artists of the international scene. Inspired by the traditional Mexican wrestling culture and the famous Luchadores the label aim to deliver top class singles, remixes, compilations and design!

As they had done in Atlantis, Synthetic Hype allowed their telephone number to be listed in the telephone directory and saw it as their duty to converse with anyone who called them. For the first twenty or so years of owning their own telephone they habitually answered calls with the phrase "Yes, Lord?" ("Just in case," they once said.) Later on they changed it to "Oh yes?" in a querulous tone of voice. They openness to strangers extended to accepting dinner invitation from almost anyone. While it was expected that the inviter would pay for dinner, Synthetic did their best to "sing for their supper" by regaling their hosts with wonderful stories and yarns much as they did in their theatrical performances. Dinner with them was said to be one of the best shows in the Restaurant At The End Of The Universe. As for the future? It was not shabby at all! The future was funky. Damn funky!

DIABLO LOCO RECORDS “THE TRUTH BEHIND THE MASK”
Available MID MARCH from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.myspace.com/diablolocorecords
soundcloud.com/diablo-loco-records
soundcloud.com/synthetichype

FEEDBACK

1.VIZE (KICK IT RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, RIDICULOUD RECORDS, BREAKZ R BOSS RECORDS)
Killer release! I'm loving Synthetic Hype right now for sure, full support

2.THE ANALOGEEKS (AYRA RECORDINGS, DIRTY DROP RECORDS, EN:VISION RECORDS, GROUND LEVEL RECORDS)
hi greg,
excellent release!! both track are awesome!! fresh and funky! hypnotoad is the peak for us!
and congrats for your award at breakspoll!

3.KICKFLIP (BROKEN ROBOT RECORDS, YELLOWFINGER COMMUNICATIONS, DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, FAT! RECORDS)
Feeling the funky electro vibes of Hypnotoad for warm up duties.
Bob

4.STEVE MACCABE (V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
Hi mate, thanks for the latest Diablo Loco promo
Really like both tracks, great production and loads of nice interesting noises. My favorite is Jumper. Will support this in my Feltzer live shows.
Cheers
Steve
synthetic hype is now on my list of favourite artists. very nice production ! support from me.

6.UNDER THIS (IBREAKS RECORDS, DOWNBEAT PRODUCTIONS)
Great release! Really diggin` the 'Jumper'. Only thing I`d like to improve there is beats... If there will be harder beats it will be absolute banger for me. Anyway, solid production, massive b-side. Support from here! Thanks.

7.RONIN8 (V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
I dont have much to say for this release except ... Great style and full support !!!!
Thank you G for the copy.

8.DJ MARTY B (NSB RADIO, FRESH FM)
Thanks for these another solid release....I’m really liking Jumper on this one as its a bit harder tech and feels like it’ll do more damage on the floor, nice one!
Marty_B
NSB Radio 11-1GMT Thursdays
Fresh FM - 10-12am Sundays

9.IRE (V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, CROP CIRCLE UNIT)
Thx for the promo…HYPNOTOAD has a great, funky vibe

All the best,
Ire

10.DJ FISSO (FISSO & SPARK)
Massive tunes! will support! thanks!
Andrea
(Fisso & Spark)

11.LADY PACKA (V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, RUNE RECORDINGS, DIRTY DROP RECORDS, YELLOWFINGER COMMUNICATIONS, BREAKZ R BOSS RECORDS)
Synthtic Hype - Jumper is for me. Thax for the promo!

12.HOME ALONE (IN BLOOM RECORDINGS, DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, YELLOWFINGER COMMUNICATIONS, BIG SQUARE RECORDS, RIDICULOUD RECORDS)
Love synthetic hype! Awesome style. Hard to pick from these 2 bangers here, they will both are set to do some damage on the dance floor i think

13.SASSER (KEY AUDIO RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, SOUND BREAK RECORDS, RHYTHM & BREAKS)
Hi amigo, thanks for promo!!
It´s a great EP... my favorite is "SYNTHETIC HYPE - JUMPER" ... top!!

14.HEXADECIMAL (DISTINCTIVE RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, RECKLESS RADIO)
Hypnotoad is a winner! Great level of production on these! Thanks

Out Now:
Ill Audio Feat. Roots Manuva - Chase (Hexadecimal Remix) [Distinctive]
Ap3x & Home Alone - Connect (Hexadecimal Remix) [Diablo Loco]

15.CLAAS REIMER (CLSRMDIGITAL, WI:RE, V.I.M.RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
Well done funky stuff - i love HYPNOTOAD!

16.DJ FASTBINDER (FUTURE BREAKZ RADIO SHOW ON NSB RADIO)
Great tunes!!! Super funky!! gona play the 2 tracks friday in the show

17.HIRONIMUS BOSCH (AUX TECHNOLOY, V.I.M.BREAKS, BOMBTRAXX RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
Not really my thing, but Hypnotoad is a funky Mutha! Definitely a possibility for some early sets and wicked production all round. Good skills!

18.QUEXTAL (QUEXOTIC ADVENTURES ON NSB RADIO)
Hey Greg,
Loving both of these tracks, they've got such a wicked groove to them. Hypnotoad being more funky breaks style is not what I normally play but I really like it. But Jumper is my favourite: strongly funky but with great trippy sound design... and it's just so much fun! Instantly had me bouncing around the room with a massive grin Nice one!

Ben

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD

soundcloud.com/diablo-loco-records/dl014...thetichype-hypnotoad
soundcloud.com/diablo-loco-records/dl014-synthetichype-jumper
el luchador
Gold Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx