Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

V.I.M.BREAKS145 ANDY FAZE OUT NOW!!!!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: V.I.M.BREAKS145 ANDY FAZE OUT NOW!!!!
V.I.M.BREAKS145 ANDY FAZE OUT NOW!!!! 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0

RELEASE INFO
ARTIST: ANDY FAZE
TITLE: “ORIGINS OF THE MIND”
FORMAT: MP3/WAV
LABEL: V.I.M. RECORDS
CAT. No: V.I.M.BREAKS145
RELEASE DATE: LATE MARCH
GENRE: Breaks
COVER DESIGN: 2.46 Design
MASTERED: By EMDY
Without a doubt ANDY FAZE is one of the most respected Psy-Breaks/Proggy-Breaks producers in nowadays Breaks scene. The prolific British producer managed to release some killer stuff for quality labels like BREAKS SK, FLEXTONE RECORDS, WARPED RECORDS, RUNE RECORDINGS and V.I.M.BREAKS! Do not forget to check his amazing FUTURE BREAKZ LIVE RADIO SHOW on NSB RADIO (with DJ FASTBINDER). On the remix duties we’re proud enough to have the qualities of Spanish Electro/Tech-Breaks producer THE C4 (with releases on SPEKTRA MUSIC, KULTURA BREAKZ, FLEXTONE RECORDS, BREAKZ R BOSS RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS) and rising Spanish Proggy-Breaks producer TRUKERS which has caused a lot of stir with his releases for BREAKS SK, RUNE and DIGITAL SENSATION UK
ANDY FAZE “Origins Of The Mind”
Typical phat and rollin Andy Faze Psy-Breaks burner with wicked spaced-out floating melodies, darkish atmo, Proggy touches and amazing distorted synths work!!
ANDY FAZE “Origins Of The Mind (THE C4 remix)”
This is a trip to the deepest darkish end of quality Breaks music! Astonishing female vocal drops, tough beatz, magic floating melodies, delayed fx and massive synths! Wicked!!!
ANDY FAZE “Origins Of The Mind (TRUKERS remix)”
Spacious darkish atmos, amazing Proggy melodies, quality beatz, magic breakdown…….a top quality Proggy-Breaks remix full of power, energy, melodies and great atmospheres!!

Available Late March from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.vimrecords.com
www.myspace.com/vimrecords
soundcloud.com/andy-faze
soundcloud.com/thec4
soundcloud.com/trukers

V.I.M.RECORDS
We’re concerned with those that deal in change
G.Papandreou Street 22, 54645, Thessaloniki, Greece
www.vimrecords.com- www.myspace.com/vimrecords

REVIEWS-FEEDBACK-PLAYLISTS

1.PARALLAX BREAKZ (RUNE RECORDINGS)
Hello, Greg!
Thanks for the promo!
The solid original from Andy Faze - stylish dancefloor psy-prog breaks, I like this sound.
Cheers,
Alex PB
Parallax Breakz
RUNE recordings

2.MACHO (BREAKS SK RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, RAVEART RECORDS, KINDCRIME RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
thanks mate, original here for me. powerfull !

3.MARTOPETER (V.I.M.BREAKS, LOT49 RECORDS, DIVERGENCE RECORDS, AUX TECHNOLOGY)
Hi Greg !
Thx for this package !!!
Great work from Andy on the Original ! Really like the proggy feelings that he brings to us everytime .....
Cheers
Peter aka MartOpetEr

4.HOME ALONE (IN BLOOM RECORDINGS, V.I.M.BREAKS, RIDICULOUD RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, YELLOWFINGER COMMUNICATIONS)
Great! Loving the original here

5.LLUPA (DISC BREAKS WITH LLUPA ON NSB RADIO)
Hey Greg,
Cheers for this - much love for the Andy Faze
diggin' the deeper vibes on this one - great mash of psy and prog ness. C4 Remix is much more atmospheric but not sure on the groove... Trukers takes it deeper with quite embedded drums - nice journey but could be shorter and I think it'd have more impact.

Cheers,
Tom Llupa

6.T.R.O. (FURIOSO RECORDS, DIGITAL SENSATION UK, V.I.M.BREAKS, DEFINITION:BREAKS RECORDS)
Thanks for the promo! C4 remix is a burner, the bass drop is massive!

7.CLAIRVO (NYNFUS CORPORATION, MUSTBEAT CREW)
"Tight and proper breaks here! Each has its strength in its style, yet it is the C4 remix that rules this release for me! 5/5" Clairvo [Nynfus Corporation, MustBeat Crew]

8.AUDIO DROPOUT (V.I.M.TRONICA, V.I.M.BREAKS)
wicked release mate,
cool original and i'm really feelin the trukers remix
cheers!

9.STEVE MACCABE (V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
Hi mate, thanks for the Andy Faze package
Truckers remix, is probably my pick from the package, the more progressive feel to the track is what i like. The original has some nice gritty synths in it which i also like.
Cheers
Steve

Steve Maccabe / Feltzer
V.I.M Records. Diablo Loco Records.
soundcloud.com/stevemaccabe

10.HELSKANKI (VERTIKAL RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS)
Strong release once again.
ANDY FAZE-ORIGINS OF THE MIND
Most well balanced of the three, drums n bass are tight and hold together in busy sections of arrangement. Nice psy melodies throughout. Speaking generally it’s just the quality i expect from Andy and would definitely play it in my upcoming sets.
ANDY FAZE-ORIGINS OF THE MIND (TRUKERS REMIX)
I like this one a lot, it’s the kind of breaks i like to play in the middle of a long set to really take people on a journey.The atmospheric sounds in the track really make this a pleasure to listen to, nice little break in the middle.
ANDY FAZE-ORIGINS OF THE MIND (THE C4 REMIX)
This one has the best mix of the three, sounds very big, i am impressed.Only problem i noticed with the mix was that the bass that starts to come in at 00:57 has a sub sine/triangle wave that fights for space with the sub from the kick. Overall this one feels a little rushed, the arrangement is a bit basic and some melodies don't fit in places.
Cheers, Pete.

11.KONDRASHOV (UNDER THIS, EXPAND RECORDS, IBREAKS RECORDS, DOWNBEAT PRODUCTIONS)
Sweet package. Diggin` the Original mix. Thanks!

12.KICKFLIP (BROKEN ROBOT RECORDS, DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, YELLOWFINGER COMMUNICATIONS)
C4 remix isn't bad but not quite for me. Thanks anyway!
Bob

13.DEEPLY UNEXPECTED (V.I.M.TRONICA, V.I.M.BREAKS, FROM A TREE RECORDS)
thnx for the 145.. flows nice! in psychedelic and breaks frequencies! the Spanish touches give a more dirty disco and epic taste! great single!

14.KWERK (KICK IT! RECORDS)
Wicked sound on the original!!

15.TOO DUSTY (HARD & HITS RECORDS)
love the original, like the progresion and how it ends. Good work!!

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD

soundcloud.com/andy-faze/andy-faze-origins-of-the-mind
soundcloud.com/thec4/andy-faze-remix-thec4
soundcloud.com/trukers/andy-faze-origins-of-the-mind
PALE PENGUIN
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male V.I.M.RECORDS Location: THESSALONIKI Birthday: 07/27
The administrator has disabled public write access.
DEEP GARNET RECORDS label manager
THE SCIENTIFICS crew
PALE THE KID project
www.soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
www.soundcloud.com/the-scientifics

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx