Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

V.I.M.BREAKS147 CANNABINOID OUT NOW!!!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: V.I.M.BREAKS147 CANNABINOID OUT NOW!!!
V.I.M.BREAKS147 CANNABINOID OUT NOW!!! 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0

RELEASE INFO
ARTIST: CANNABINOID
TITLE: “NO WORDS NO MUSIC/CAME HERE TO DANCE”
FORMAT: MP3/WAV
LABEL: V.I.M. RECORDS
CAT. No: V.I.M.BREAKS147
RELEASE DATE: EARLY APRIL
GENRE: Breaks
COVER DESIGN: 2.46 Design
MASTERED: By EMDY

We’re really excited and happy to present CANNABINOID’s first proper single for our label. After a couple of V.I.M.BREAKS remixes the killer Canadian producer (based in Vancouver) is doing his proper single debut for our label offering two great originals tracks full of his own trademark quality sound! We’ve managed to create a really strong package with remixes by one of the finest British Psy-Breaks producers 48K (check out his releases for YELLOWFINGER COMMUNICATIONS, DIVERGENCE RECORDS, HARD & HITS RECORDS, DISTORTION RECORDS, RUNE RECORDINGS), the rising qualities of Spanish producer MOKWAH (watch out for more by him in our label), British killer project FANTOM48 and our mates from Poland, HELBOT, one of the best Proggy-Breaks projects of the scene with amazing releases for DIGITAL SENSATION UK, FLEXTONE RECORDS, COMPOSURE RECORDS, and V.I.M.BREAKS of course!!

CANNABINOID “No Words, No Music”
Tough and crisp percussive elements, rollin groove, awesome Techy synths, Acidic and Psy elements for this quality roller!
CANNABINOID “No Words, No Music (48K remix)”
A top quality Psy-Breaks burner with wicked production elements, great atmos, amazing cinematic/epic pads, awesome rollin bass, dope spaced-out fx and ultra dirty synths!!
CANNABINOID “No Words, No Music (MOKWAH remix)”
Spanish rising producer MOKWAH creates a quality remix with his tough rollin beatz, wicked atmospheric drops, cinematic/proggy melodic hooks and roaring bassline!!
CANNABINOID “Came Here To Dance”
We know this music and we simply love it! Once it gets inside your skin it will never let out! We totally came here to dance!!!
CANNABINOID “Came Here To Dance (FANTOM48 remix)”
A clever percussive intro lead into an Electro tingled breaks burner with great groove and wicked floating synths!! One for the dirty minds and sweaty bodies!!
CANNABINOID “Came Here To Dance (HELBOT remix)”
A HELBOT remix is like swimming into a deep, spacey and epic Progressive-Breaks sea full of awesome energy, gorgeous atmos and epic feeling! Astonishing!

Available Early April from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.vimrecords.com
www.myspace.com/vimrecords
soundcloud.com/cannabinoid
soundcloud.com/48k
soundcloud.com/mokwah
soundcloud.com/fantom48
soundcloud.com/helbot

V.I.M.RECORDS
We’re concerned with those that deal in change
G.Papandreou Street 22, 54645, Thessaloniki, Greece
www.vimrecords.com- www.myspace.com/vimrecords

FEEDBACK-REVIEWS-PLAYLISTS

1.FLETRIC (DIGITAL SENSATION UK, FLEXTONE RECORDS, RAVEART RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS)
Nice relase mate, bunch of quality breaks! For me its 48k and Mokwah remixes.
Thanks

2.DJ GRIEF (DEFINITION:BREAKS RECORDS)
Plenty to pick from this release - but i think the Helbot remix is the one for me - but having said that i do like the original mix of No Words as well...
Overall a great release with some solid reworks.

John.............

3.CAPTAIN MORGAN (TOP SELF RADIO)
Thanks for the promo mate!
I really enjoy all of the No Words, No Music remixes but the top one has to be the 48k remix.
Cheers,
Morgan

4.CHARLIE KANE (LOT49 RECORDS, AUX TECHNOLOGY, V.I.M.BREAKS, DEATH PROOF RECORDS)
48k and Mokwah remixes are massive! top quality stuff!!

5.SASSER (KEY AUDIO RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, SOUND BREAK RECORDS)
Hi amigo and thanks for promo!
Favourite Track: CANNABINOID - NO WORDS, NO MUSIC (MOKWAH REMIX)
Rating: 5/5
Comments: Here we have a great artist of Andalucía (Spain), his music is going to break top, off course... It's a great remix with many sounds that I always appreciate... southern breaks style!
SASSER (KEY Audio / V.I.M. Breaks / Sound Break Records) Spain

6.CADE (V.I.M.BREAKS)
Hi Grigrois,
How's thing's? Many thanks for the CANNABINOID promos
No Words, No music, awesome intro, really builds so well and great drop! Yeah love this!!! Nice Atmosphere in the Mokwah remix, more spaced out, cool vibe! 48K remix also good, funky!!!
Came here to Dance. I really like CANNABINOIDS beat foundations, remind me a little of Evil 9's, digging this too, great build again and good percussion! Love the Helbot mix too, reminds me of the early Sasha stuff, got a great vibe to this! Nice percussion on the Fantom mix, love the off beat drops, good use of the riff too!!
Top release, solid tunes with great mixes to back it up!

Cheers,
Cade

7.DJ MARTY B (NSB RADIO, FRESH FM)
HI thanks for sending these over I'm really impressed with this new package, its Easter Sunday and I'm rocking the house down with the 48k remix of No Words No Music!!! This tune is insanely good and takes the current Psy evolution to a new level...its funky and yet driving and has all those lovely crunchy squelches as well...8/10 and my fave tune of this release!!! Nice one V.I.M!

Marty_B
NSB Radio 11-1GMT Thursdays
Fresh FM - 10-12am Sundays

8.DR.FISH (V.I.M.BREAKS, BROKEN RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
Thanks for the promos. Another cracking package from VIM here. I'm really feeling all three mixes of "No Words, No Music." A fantastic original. Lovely Techyness from Cannabinoid. The Mokwah remix adds a fantastic progressive vibe with crisp production. Very much liking all the crazy squiggles and glitches in the 48k Remix.

Full support from me!!!

9.QUEXTAL (QUEXOTIC ADVENTURES ON NSB RADIO)
Liking the Helbot and Mokwah remixes... but top billing goes to 48K's version - it's so funky I'm gonna die! And it's lovely and squelchy and trippy and epic too, but it's the bumwiggle factor that sets it apart, I know this is going to fill the floor at tonight's gig

10.HOME ALONE (IN BLOOM RECORDINGS, DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, EGO SHOT RECORDS, RIDICULOUD RECORDS, BIG SQUARE RECORDS, YELLOWFINGER COMMUNICATIONS)
my favs here are the Helbot mix of Came Here To Dance and the 48k No
Words No Music

11.RONIN8 (V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
Big epic sounds on MOKWAH remix!

12.BOBALINO (CURL & DEAN, BIG SQUARE RECORDS, SCARCITY RECORDS, DIGITAL SENSATION UK RECORDS)
Eazy Greg,
Hope thing are coolio
Stand out tunes of this pack are the 48k & Mokwah remix's of No music, both very different but have a nice melodic
feel to them both,
Peace
Boba

13.CLAIRVO (MUSTBEAT CREW, NYNFUS CORPORATION)
"This is something for everyone who likes breaks! Both of the original versions are tight, proper breakbeat tracks! 3/5" Clairvo [MustBeat, Nynfus Corporation]

14.EK (DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, SCARCITY RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, FIERCE ANGEL RECORDS)
Hey mate,
Great package here. The highlights for me are the 48K and Helbot remix. Both very good tracks.
Thanks for the promo,
Eddie – EK

15.RICHIE MAXX (SUGAR BYTEZ MIDLANDS CLUB SCENE)
" Lovin the Helbot remix, overall another big release from VIM, top selection of breaks material"
Richie

16.LLUPA (DISC BREAKS WITH LLUPA ON NSB RADIO)
Hey Greg - cheers for this!
Really feeling the 48k remix on this, cool deeper vibes from what we normally hear from him cool to hear something a little different from Helbot too - it works pretty well too! nice tracks
Cheers,
Tom Llupa

17.MARTOPETER (V.I.M.BREAKS, AUX TECHNOLOGY, DIVERGENCE RECORDS, LOT49 RECORDS, BROKEN ROBOT RECORDS)
Hi greg ! thx for the VIM147 !!
My pick on this one is the 48k remix which really fits with my type of stuff
Cheers Mate
Peter

18.DJ FASTIBINDER (NSB RADIO, FNOOB RADIO)
1-Faskil - Clear Mayhem - (Faskil Intro Mix)(Composure Rec)
2-Bianco Soleil - Moecule - (Morphosis Rec)
3-Atrium Sun - Abyss - (Festival Lounge Rec)
4-Airwave - Chiricahua - (L.C.D Rec)
5-Nathaniel Ecko - Alchemist - (Nemmotronic Rmx)(CDR)(DSUK)
6-Cannabinoid - Came Here To Dance - (CDR)(V.I.M Rec)
7-Will Marchall - Circuit Funk - (Martopeter Rmx)(V.I.M Rec)
8-Hedflux - Energy Vibration - (Macho Rmx)(Free Tune)
9-Synthetic Hype - Hypnotica - (Diablo Loco Rec)
10Freak Da Bass Meets Tom Clyde - The Game - (V.I.M Rec)
11Enterpryse - Night - (Macho & DJane Rmx)(V.I.M Rec)
12Boson - Blackout - (Geon Rmx)(Ego Shot Rec)
13Synthetic Hype - Jumper - (Diablo Loco Rec)
14Cage Page - Robotverder - (V.I.M Rec)
15Cade - Dr Gonzo - (V.I.M Rec)
16Discosynthetique - Dance Floor Devastate - (Andy Faze Rmx)(V.I.M Rec)
17Andy Faze - Time Traveller - (CDR)
18Oleg Zubkov - Thirst - (Morphosis Rec)
19Alfoa - Origami - (Omauha Rmx)(Morphosis Limited Rec)
20Joze Tabarez - Birds - (Mistique Music)
21Cream Sound - Make Me Lake Inside - (Alfoa Rmx)(Festival Lounge Rec)

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD
soundcloud.com/cannabinoid/cannabinoid-came-here-to-dance
soundcloud.com/cannabinoid/cannabinoid-no-words-no-music
soundcloud.com/48k/cannabinoid-no-words-no-music
soundcloud.com/mokwah/cannabinoid-no-worlds-no-music
PALE PENGUIN
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male V.I.M.RECORDS Location: THESSALONIKI Birthday: 07/27
The administrator has disabled public write access.
DEEP GARNET RECORDS label manager
THE SCIENTIFICS crew
PALE THE KID project
www.soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
www.soundcloud.com/the-scientifics

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx