Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

DLR015 HIRONIMUS BOSCH-I'VE GOT A FEELING OUT NOW!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: DLR015 HIRONIMUS BOSCH-I'VE GOT A FEELING OUT NOW!
DLR015 HIRONIMUS BOSCH-I'VE GOT A FEELING OUT NOW! 12 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 2

RELEASE INFO
__________________________________________________________________________________________
ARTIST: HIRONIMUS BOSCH
TITLE: “I’VE GOT A FEELING/I’VE GOT A FEELING (REBEL SKETCHY REMIX)/I’VE GOT A FEELING (VIZE AND ECHOIK REMIX)”
FORMAT: WAV/MP3
LABEL: DIABLO LOCO RECORDS
CAT. No: DLR015
RELEASE DATE: MID APRIL
GENRE: Tech-Funk/Breaks
COVER DESIGN: 246 Design

DIABLO LOCO RECORDS is the new quality label focused on Tech-Funk, Electro-House, Tech-Breaks sound by top artists of the international scene. Inspired by the traditional Mexican wrestling culture and the famous Luchadores the label aim to deliver top class singles, remixes, compilations and design!

Life is a game in which the rules are constantly changing; nothing spoils a game more than those who take it seriously. But sometimes things MUST be taken seriously. HIRONIMUS BOSCH got this awesome feeling, chasing spiders, drinking for bitten cocktails and dropping Tech-Funk bombs! Partners in crime? The mighty REBEL SKETCHY alive and kickin, VIZE AND ECHOIK pure Electro-Breaks grenades! Follow their principles and you’ll be able to say “Good!” instead of reaching for your gun when you fancy yourself betrayed.

DIABLO LOCO RECORDS “THE TRUTH BEHIND THE MASK”
Available MID APRIL from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.myspace.com/diablolocorecords
soundcloud.com/diablo-loco-records
soundcloud.com/hironimus_bosch
soundcloud.com/rebelsketchy
soundcloud.com/vize
soundcloud.com/echoik/tracks

FEEDBACK

1.HEXADECIMAL (DISTINCTIVE RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
Original mix all the way for me! Awesome. Will play on the show tomorrow night

2.DJ FISSO (FISSO & SPARK, DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, GROUND LEVEL RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, THE POOTY CLUB, KICK IT! RECORDS, HARD & HITS RECORDS)
Great original and wicked remixes! thanks a lot, will support!

Andrea
(Fisso & Spark)

3.HOME ALONE (IN BLOOM RECORDINGS, DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, EGO SHOT RECORDS, YELLOWFINGER COMMUNICATIONS)
Awesome remix by Vize and Echoik!!!! Great release again

4.FAR TOO LOUD (FUNKATECH RECORDS, BAZOOKA RECORDS, NSB RADIO)
like the original, cheers!

---
Oli Far Too Loud

5.AP3X (RIDICULOUD RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, IN BLOOM RECORDINGS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
nice one guys. another tight package. the original is the one for me. Hironimus Bosch on form as usual. sounds like an army of robotic dog's with missiles attached to their backs running onto a futuristic battlefield... at least, thats what would happen in the music video if i made it

6.DANIELLA DOWNS (MALLPHUNKTION, HELLTRACK RECORDINGS)
ez good sir.
it's a toss up between the original and the rebel sketchy mix. i'd have to venture to say that this is i think the best thing rebel sketchy has ever done. good package sir!

Ian / Daniella Downs / Malphunktion
Label Owner - Helltrack Recordings

7.KONDRASHOV (UNDER THIS, EXPAND RECORDS, DISTINCTIVE RECORDS, IBREAKS RECORDS)
Great release indeed! Really diggin` original mix. Top work! Full suppport from here! Thanks.

8.SAURON (ELEKTROSHOK RECORDS)
great stuff bro! It is hard to choose my favorite track but I choose "rebel sketchy" 5/5

9.CLAIRVO (MUSTBEAT CREW, NYNFUS CORPORATION)
"interesting remixes! nice sounding for all, but fot me, the original is the best one... 3/5" Clairvo [MustBetC Crew, Nynfus Corporation]

10.LADY PACKA (V.I.M.BREAKS, DIRTY DROP RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, YELLOWFINGER COMMUNICATIONS, RUNE RECORDINGS)
HIRONIMUS BOSCH-I'VE GOT A FEELING is for me, many thanx for the promo.

11.MOBIUS (DUSTED BREAKS RECORDS, FLEXTONE RECORDS, APE MUSIC, V.I.M.BREAKS, NSB RADIO)
Hi Mate,
Loving the Rebel Sketchy mix on this, didn't realise he was still around to be honest!

12.RICHIE MAXX (SUGAR BYTEZ MIDLANDS CLUB SCENE)
"twisted and heavy breaks, lovin the EP, feelin these tracks alot"
Richie

13.ANDY FAZE (V.I.M.BREAKS, FLEXTONE RECORDS, WARPED RECORDS, FUTURE BREAKZ RADIO SHOW, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
Wicked tracks Greg!
Love the original - very dirty indeed - will be spinning this one for sure! Remixes are very strong too - nice deep funky version from Rebel Sketchy and a cool up tempo one from Vize & Echoik with wicked drums!
support from me!

Andy

14.STEVE MACCABEFELTZER (V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
Hi mate, thanks for the Hironimus Bosch package
I've been a fan of the original for a long time, a ruthless, driving bassline and great peak-time energy to the track, i've been playing this in my Feltzer live shows and it always goes down well. Nice one
Steve

Steve Maccabe / Feltzer
V.I.M Records. Diablo Loco Records.

15.CADE (V.I.M.BREAKS)
Really like HIRONIMUS style…..good work!! Nice take on the original by REBEL SKETCHY….more feeling! Class remix by VIZE AND ECHOIK!!

16.COBI (AUX TECHNOLOGY, PLASMAPOOL RECORDS)
Nasty ya! Original is a fat tune!!

17.TOY QUANTIZE (V.I.M.BREAKS, DIRTY DROP RECORDS)
Massive sound! Big work on VIZE AND ECHOIK remix!

18.8*BIT (BREAKZ R BOSS RECORDS, YELLOWFINGER COMMUNICATIONS, HARD & HITS RECORDS, BROKE NASTY RECORDS, ROYAL ONE RECORDS)
Sickness!! Love VIZE AND ECHOIK remix!

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD

soundcloud.com/diablo-loco-records/dl015-hironimusbotch
soundcloud.com/diablo-loco-records/dl015-hironimusbotch-1
soundcloud.com/diablo-loco-records/dl015-hironimusbotch-2
el luchador
Gold Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx