Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

DLR016 MACHO-SPEAR OF DESTINY OUT MONDAY 7TH MAY!!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: DLR016 MACHO-SPEAR OF DESTINY OUT MONDAY 7TH MAY!!
DLR016 MACHO-SPEAR OF DESTINY OUT MONDAY 7TH MAY!! 12 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 2

RELEASE INFO
LABEL: DIABLO LOCO RECORDS
CAT. No: DLR016
RELEASE DATE: EARLY MAY
GENRE: Tech-Funk/Breaks
COVER DESIGN: 246 Design

DIABLO LOCO RECORDS is the new quality label focused on Tech-Funk, Electro-House, Tech-Breaks sound by top artists of the international scene. Inspired by the traditional Mexican wrestling culture and the famous Luchadores the label aim to deliver top class singles, remixes, compilations and design!

Sky was full of clouds. A storm was above Tangier. In the east side of town a heavy rain was pouring its fat drops in the calm green lake’s waters. MACHO can see the pearly city between clouds darkish veil, its minarets showing their glamour above clouds in early morning light, clouds like white sheets full of blood, a Spear Of Destiny for all unholy priests and demons like FISSO AND SPARK or THE LUCKY 23!

DIABLO LOCO RECORDS “THE TRUTH BEHIND THE MASK”
Available EARLY MAY from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.myspace.com/diablolocorecords
soundcloud.com/diablo-loco-records
soundcloud.com/machobreak
soundcloud.com/fissoandspark
soundcloud.com/thelucky23

FEEDBACK-REVIEWS-PLAYLISTS

1.KICKFLIP (DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, BROKEN ROBOT RECORDS, BREAKIN EVEN RECORDS, MOFO RECORDS, YELLOWFINGER COMMUNICATIONS)
Nice remix from Lucky 23!

2.DJ HOOK (BREAKS IT, V.I.M.BREAKS, HARD & HITS RECORDS, KINDCRIME RECORDINGS, HELD II RAMSOM RECORDS)
Amazing remix by THE LUCKY 23!

3.KID PANEL (V.I.M.BREAKS, BREAKS SK RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, THE POOTY CLUB RECORDS, DIVERGENCE RECORDS, DISTORTION RECORDS)
Huge remix by THE LUCKY 23!

4.HOME ALONE (IN BLOOM RECORDINGS, V.I.M.BREAKS, YELLOWFINGER COMMUNICATIONS, EGO SHOT RECORDS, SCARCITY RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
Great release
nice remix from Fisso & Spark and i also like the Lucky 23 mix
d

5.REBEL SKETCHY (GROUND LEVEL RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, BREAKZ R BOSS RECORDS, RECOVERY HOUSE RECORDS)
Heavy stuff, the original!
Epic remix from Fisso & Spark. I LOVE that dusty, ripping bassline, this is my fav mix for sure!! Trippy and a real journey!
And an even more epic remix from Lucky 23. Great mix too!
All the best,
Dave

6.BL1TZ (KEY AUDIO RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
Favourite Track:MACHO-SPEAR OF DESTINY (FISSO & SPARK REMIX)
Rating: 4/5
Comments: Quality original and wicked remix!!

BL1TZ (Key Audio / VIM:Breaks / Diablo Loco) Spain

7.PERPETUAL PRESENT (ACIDPHONIC RECORDS, BROKEN RECORDS, SCARCITY RECORDS, DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS)
Huge sounds on all 3 mixes but it's really the Fisso & Spark mix that does it for me.
Super phat saw tooth funkyness. The euphoric breakdowns work perfectly. Will definitely be playing this one. Cheers

Neil
Perpetual Present

8.ANDY FAZE (V.I.M.BREAKS, BREAKS SK RECORDS, FLEXTONE RECORDS, WARPED RECORDS, RUNE RECORDINGS, FUTURE BREAKZ RADIO SHOW)
Yo Greg!
Thanks for the promo!
Good stuff. Love the original from Macho - very groovy, nice production Remixes are cool too. Fisso & Spark I like - awesome bass and groove, Lucky 23 remix is also wicked. Nice groove and cool techy progression.
Support on these!
Cheers,
Andy

9.DANIELLA DAWNS (MALPHUNKTION, HELLTRACK RECORDINGS)
the fisso & spark mix is fat as fuck. good shit!

Ian / Daniella Downs / Malphunktion
Label Owner - Helltrack Recordings

10.OLI (FAR TOO LOUD, FUNKATECH RECORDS, BAZOOKA RECORDS)
nice job from F&S on the remix here!

Cheers!

---
Oli Far Too Loud

11.THE SLOPPY 5TH’s (PLASMA DIGITAL, MIZUMO RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, RE:SOUND RECORDS)
Thanks for the promo! I don't usually play breaks in my sets but I will with this one. Great stuff. That Fisso and Spark is a BEAST. Nice one guys.....9/10 for the release. The Sloppy 5th's

12.LLUPA(DISC BREAKS WITH LLUPA ON NSB RADIO)
Hey Greg,
Cheers for this!
Original is chock full of the twisted stomp... F&S tone down the twisted and really bring out the melodic breaks - cool mash of styles. L23 takes it much deeper and darker..... F&S remix for me .cool release!
Cheers,
Tom Llupa

13.HEXADECIMAL (DISTINCTIVE RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
Fisso & Spark remix is MASSIVE! The other mixes are good but that one is off the hook!

14.DR.FISH (V.I.M .BREAKS, BROKEN RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, AVON CALLING RADIO SHOW)
Boom! Thanks for the promo's!

Original track is huge. Big stuff, will be supporting this for sure.
Very much liking the remixes as well. Absolute quality. Especially digging the F & S remix. Quality.

Cheers

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD

soundcloud.com/machobreak/macho-spear-of-destiny-clip
soundcloud.com/fissoandspark/macho-spear-of-destiny-fisso
soundcloud.com/diablo-loco-records/macho-spear-of-destiny-lucky
el luchador
Gold Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx