Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

V.I.M.BREAKS153 RUIDO OUT NOW!!!!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: V.I.M.BREAKS153 RUIDO OUT NOW!!!!
V.I.M.BREAKS153 RUIDO OUT NOW!!!! 12 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0

RELEASE INFO
ARTIST: RUIDO
TITLE: “4AM/TIME TO GET FUNKY”
FORMAT: MP3/WAV
LABEL: V.I.M. RECORDS
CAT. No: V.I.M.BREAKS153
RELEASE DATE: EARLY MAY
GENRE: Breaks
COVER DESIGN: 2.46 Design
MASTERED: By EMDY

Portugese producer (based in UK) and label owner of the rather excellent 19TH STUDIO RECORDS, RUIDO is one of the key members of our label as he’s a member of V.I.M.BREAKS and V.I.M.TRONICA roster since our early days! RUIDO’s sound is rollin, Funky and crisp with the appropriate touches of Proggy feeling. On the remixes side we’re happy enough to have a killer dirty Electro-House remix by rising Portugese duo THE RAVELUTIONARIES (watch out for their V.I.M.BREAKS single later this year!) and our British mate CRIMINAL DISCO with his unique Funky-Breaks feeling for his second remix for V.I.M.BREAKS (check out his remix for V.I.M.BREAKS140 CADE “DR.GONZO/SABOTAGE” single!).

RUIDO “TIME TO GET FUNKY”
A phat n’ crisp Breaks roller with awesome funky feeling, wicked vocal drops amazing bass and that awesome RUIDO’s Proggy feeling.....tough!
RUIDO “4AM”
A wicked Proggy-breaks roller with awesome darkish atmosphere, cyclical groovy synths, nice Acidic drops and never-ending feeling!
RUIDO “TIME TO GET FUNKY (CRIMINAL DISCO remix)”
CRIMINAL DISCO deliver the good with wicked old-skoolish touches, scratches, awesome downs, dirty synths, manic funky drops and great floating!
RUIDO “4AM (THE RAVELUTIONAIRES remix)”
Hot like melting lava this is a pure dancefloor bomb for all Electro-Housers!! Manic, majic and majestic!!

Available Early May from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.vimrecords.com
www.myspace.com/vimrecords
www.soundcloud.com/ruido
www.soundcloud.com/criminal-disco
www.soundcloud.com/theravelutionaries

V.I.M.RECORDS
We’re concerned with those that deal in change
G.Papandreou Street 22, 54645, Thessaloniki, Greece
www.vimrecords.com- www.myspace.com/vimrecords

FEEDBACK-REVIEWS-PLAYLISTS

BEATPORT BREAKS FEATURED RELEASE

1.SONEK (V.I.M.BREAKS, BREAKZ R BOSS RECORDS)
Thanks for the promo Greg! The Time To Get Funky original has dope vocals cuts and tight drums. Great funky chugger for the dance floor. I’m also feeling the Criminal Disco remix. Slick filter breakdowns, dirty bassline, and great vocal cuts.

- SONEK (V.I.M. Records, Breakz R Boss)

2.DIGITAL STITCH (V.I.M.BREAKS)
‘Time to Get Funky’ is just what I’m feeling right now! Great melodic intervals and super smooth, phat bass! ‘4am’ is the perfect compliment, loving the chuggy, psychedelic groove! Top package all round from Ruido!

3.MACHO (V.I.M.BREAKS, BREAKS SK RECORDS, RAVEART RECORDS, KINDCRIME RECORDINGS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
thanks, i like remixes here.

4.HEXADECIMAL (DISTINCTIVE RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
Great stuff! The Ravelutionaires remix is awesome, love it and sure I’ll play it on radio and the club!Time to Get Funky is sounding great too and I am sure that will get some plays from me too

5.CAPTAIN MORGAN (TOP SHELF RADIO)
06/05/2012
4AM Original Mix
TIME TO GET FUNKY Original Mix

6.EK (DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, SCARCITY RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, FIERCE ANGEL RECORDS)
Luving the Ravelutionaries remix!! Nice work.

Thanks again for the promos.
Eddie – EK

7.HOME ALONE (IN BLOOM RECORDINGS, DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, YELLOWFINGER COMMUNICATIONS)
Thanks for this promo, i really like 4am original and the
Ravelutionaries remix. Nice one

8.MDK (DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, RIDICULOUD RECORDS, EGO SHOT RECORDS, DISTORTION RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, MORPHOSIS RECORDS)
hey, thanks for this amazing stuff!
love it!

9.DEEPLY UNEXPECTED (V.I.M.TRONICA, V.I.M.BREAKS, FROM A TREE RECORDS)
It's been a while after the debut Thinkers Ep when Ruido's unique sounds blew our heads for first time! Since then remixes, singles and different projects came to reveal his talent in breaks (..and wonderful dub music)! Blending rave memories with today's dance attitude.. always moving forward.. These two new songs (after the amazing remix for Freak Da Bass and Tom Glyde!!) are here to get everybody moving again!! full on energy!
The Ravelutionaries and Criminal Disco remixes are getting both tracks into a more dirty rocking direction! Electro disco dynamites!
Time to get explode!!!

10.IRE (V.I.M.BREAKS, CROP CIRCLE UNIT)
Hey Greg,
Thx for the promo
'Time to get funky' mix by CRIMINAL DISCO is really dope! Will play it for
sure...
Cheers, ire

11.DJ FISSO (FISSO & SPARK, DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS. V.I.M.BREAKS, THE POOTY CLUB RECORDS, GROUND LEVEL RECORDS, KICK IT RECORDS)
Awesome release thanks! will play Criminal Disco Remix!
cheers,

Andrea
(Fisso & Spark)

12.AUDIO DROPOUT (V.I.M.TRONICA, V.I.M.BREAKS)
hello mate,
hope your well
cool release - liking both originals and feeling the criminal disco remix 2!

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD
soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records/ruido-time-to-get-funky
soundcloud.com/ruido/ruido-time-to-get-funky
soundcloud.com/ruido/ruido-4am
soundcloud.com/criminal-disco/ruido-time-to-get-funky
PALE PENGUIN
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male V.I.M.RECORDS Location: THESSALONIKI Birthday: 07/27
The administrator has disabled public write access.
DEEP GARNET RECORDS label manager
THE SCIENTIFICS crew
PALE THE KID project
www.soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
www.soundcloud.com/the-scientifics

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx