Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

V.I.M.BREAKS154 CHARLIE KANE OUT NOW!!!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: V.I.M.BREAKS154 CHARLIE KANE OUT NOW!!!
V.I.M.BREAKS154 CHARLIE KANE OUT NOW!!! 12 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0

RELEASE INFO
ARTIST: CHARLIE KANE
TITLE: “WIRED TO THE CORE/NEURON FLOW”
FORMAT: MP3/WAV
LABEL: V.I.M. RECORDS
CAT. No: V.I.M.BREAKS153
RELEASE DATE:MID MAY
GENRE: Breaks
COVER DESIGN: 2.46 Design
MASTERED: By By Glen 'FFS' Nicholls @ Funk Vault Mastering

We’re extremely happy and proud to present CHARLIE KANE’s first proper single for V.I.M.BREAKS! One of the hottest names of nowadays Breaks scene, with awesome releases for labels like LOT49 RECORDS, AUX TECHNOLOGY, DEATH PROOF RECORDS, BONERIZING RECORDS and more, is releasing a killer 2-track single for our label!! We’ve managed to create a top quality package with remixes by one of the best Psychedelic Tech-Funk artists worldwide, the mighty BLAZER, always on fire with awesome releases for AYRA RECORDINGS, HIGH GRADE RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, RUNE RECORDINGS, DISTORTION RECORDS, SCARCITY RECORDS, ELEKTROSHOK RECORDS and more, and the top quality Breaks sounds of REBEL SKETCHY which is alive and kicking in the scene since 2003 with killer releases for labels like THE PAYBACK PROJECT, GROUND LEVEL RECORDS, BREAKZ R BOSS RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS and more…

CHARLIE KANE “WIRED TO THE CORE”
Phat quality beatz, wicked fx, killer floating bass, awesome drops and dirty dope epic synths this is pumpin, groovy, dirty and soooooo hot!!!
CHARLIE KANE “NEURON FLOW”
Like a 10-tone track running without brakes on the icey road this is a killer Psy/Tech-Funk monster designed to set dancefloor on unstoppable fire!!! A must!!!!!!!!
CHARLIE KANE “WIRED TO THE CORE (BLAZER REMIX)”
What can we say? The master of Psychedelic Tech-Funk is here! Amazing dirty, epic, Psy and Techy work by one of the hottest names around!!!
CHARLIE KANE “NEURON FLOW (REBEL SKETCHY REMIX)”
If you want your cup of tea with ultra quality, Techy and Housey influenced Breaks music then REBEL SKETCHY is your man! Awesome percussion, sunny-side feeling and ultra dope dirty synths!!!!

Available Mid May from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.vimrecords.com
www.myspace.com/vimrecords
soundcloud.com/charliekane
soundcloud.com/blazer
soundcloud.com/rebelsketchy

V.I.M.RECORDS
We’re concerned with those that deal in change
G.Papandreou Street 22, 54645, Thessaloniki, Greece
www.vimrecords.com- www.myspace.com/vimrecords

REVIEWS-FEEDBACK-PLAYLISTS

1.SERGEY (ELECTROBIT, V.I.M.BREAKS, FLEXTONE RECORDS)
Hello,Gregory. Thanks very much for this great promo. All tracks are very fine. Each one has its own feature. The best one I think is Blazer Remix with his usual fantastic style.Full support and thanks once again.
Sergey ElectroBiT.

2.GIRA (V.I.M.BREAKS, BREAKBEAT CHANEL PODCAST)
Hello Greg.
Thanks a lot for the promo pack.
a good release. Neuron Flow (Rebel Sketchy Remix) - a very interesting sound, amusing rmx. certainly worthy of attention.

3.HANUMAN TRIBE (RIOT RIOT RECORDS, AYRA RECORDINGS)
'Rebel Sketchy delivers a puhunky munky thang, nice! The other three bit too trancy for our taste but well twisted though!'

4.FREAK DA BASS (RUNE RECORDINGS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
thanxx man !!! great release !!

5.MARTOPETER (V.I.M.BREAKS, BROKEN ROBOT RECORDS, LOT49 RECORDS, DIVERGENCE RECORDS)
BOOOOOOOM !
This EP came to me like a Nuclear BOMB !!!!
I think this the best EP from VIM i've heard so far Greg ....
Very good job by Charlie on the 2 originals, both are really sick !!!!
Amazing work of Blazer on his remix, as ever this guy is bringing us some pure Psy-Tech-Funk vibes !!!!!
The Rebel Sketchy remix is fat as well ....
BIG EP Greg !
Will support this one as it deserves ....
Peter aka MartOpetEr

6.MACHO (BREAKS SK RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, KINDCRIME RECORDINGS, RAVEART RECORDS)
this is amazing ep ! exactly that sound which i like. top originals and
also blazer remix.

7.SCAPO (DIRTY DROP RECORDS)
"this time both Wired To the Core versions are phat! nice sound and tight production, i'll play them next saturday, thx!"

8.DEEPLY UNEXPECTED (V.I.M.TRONICA, V.I.M.BREAKS, FROM A TREE RECORDS)
Incredible electro psy breaks blend! Power on!!
Both originals are dancefloor killers! Wired to the Core will be heard a lot this summer!
And on the remix side Blazer's full on energy and Rebel's Sketchy dirty disco versions are awesome!
Feels like uplifting is the vibe of 2012!

9.KWERK (KICK IT RECORDINGS, V.I.M..BREAKS, DISTORTION RECORDS)
***THIS IS HUGE !! Charlie Kane is unstoppable at the moment, and with Rebel Sketchy and Blazer on board too, there is no stopping this belter of a release !!! ***

10.MR.CID (WARPED RECORDINGS, V.I.M.BREAKS)
"Charlie Kane is on fire! Massive respect to him for both these new singles, Neuronflow ticks all the right boxes for me. Great remixes too from Blazer & Rebel Sketchy"

11.PERPETUAL PRESENT (ACIDPHONIC RECORDS, DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, BROKEN RECORDS)
Will be playing the original Charlie Cane mix of 'Wired to the core'.
Nice Remix from Rebel Sketchy too.

Cheers,
Neil

12.RONIN8 (V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
Speakers thunder ))
Congratulate G ... KILLER release !!!

13.HEXADECIMAL (DISTINCTIVE RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
The Charlie Kane original mixes are SICK!

14.BL1TZ (KEY AUDIO RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
Favourite Track: CHARLIE KANE-WIRED TO THE CORE
Rating: 5/5
Comments: Top quality breaks in this EP!! Its difficult for me pick only one track, but "WIRED TO THE CORE" its the best track for me in this release. Good luck!!!
BL1TZ (Key Audio / VIM:Breaks / Diablo Loco) Spain

15.DJ FISSO (FISSO & SPARK, DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, GROUND LEVEL RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, THE POOTY CLUB RECORDS, KICK IT RECORDINGS)
Wicked release! All tracks are rocking here! will support, thanks

Andrea
(Fisso and Spark)

16.FLETRIC (DIGITAL SENSATION UK, FLEXTONE RECORDS, RAVEART RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS)
Huh, I was just looking for some badass breaks and this pretty much does it. All four tracks are party bangers
and will be spinning for sure. Weird to core Original and Blazer remix are both insanely bouncy and energetic, just the way I like it.
Many thanks for this, full support from me.

Fletric

17.IRE (V.I.M.BREAKS, CROP CIRCLE UNIT)
Hey Gregory,
Agree with you, Charlie Kane is a Hell of an artist
All the best!
Ire

18.TOM CLYDE (V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
Since one week now Charlie Kane became a very promising producer for me! WIRED TO THE CORE is very solid psy tech-funk - phat drums, groovy bassline, great synths! love it

19.EK (DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, SCARCITY RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, FIERCE ANGEL RECORDS)
Hey mate,
Excellent release all round. I've got no hesitation in playing any of these mixes as they're all good. If I had to pick a fav I'd have to say it’s the Rebel Sketch remix, but blazer mix is very cool and so are originals! Top release.

Thanks,
Eddie – EK

20.KICKFLIP (BROKEN ROBOT RECORDS, YELLOWFINGER COMMUNICATIONS, BIG SQUARE RECORDS, MUTATE RECORDS, BREAKIN EVEN RECORDS)
Good tracks all round! My picks are the original of Neuron Flow, and
the Blazer remix of Wired To The Core

21.ANDY FAZE (V.I.M.BREAKS, FLEXTONE RECORDS, WARPED RECORDINGS, FUTURE BREAKZ RADIO SHOW)
Hi Greg,
Awesome release!!
Both great originals and remixes! Love them all, cant choose a fave - maybe Neuron Original or Blazers
All good shit!
Cheers,
Andy

22.MDK (DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, RIDICULOUD RECORDS, EGO SHOT RECORDS, MORPHOSIS RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS)
Great tracks, the Blazer remix is killer!!
thanks!

mdk

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD
soundcloud.com/blazer/charlie-kane-wired-to-the-core
soundcloud.com/charliekane/charlie-kane-neuron-flow-v-i-m
soundcloud.com/rebelsketchy/neuron-flow-rebel-sketchy
soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records/charlie-kane-wired-to-the-core
PALE PENGUIN
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male V.I.M.RECORDS Location: THESSALONIKI Birthday: 07/27
The administrator has disabled public write access.
DEEP GARNET RECORDS label manager
THE SCIENTIFICS crew
PALE THE KID project
www.soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
www.soundcloud.com/the-scientifics

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx