Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

DLR018 DIGIBOX-DARK NIGHT OUT NOW!!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: DLR018 DIGIBOX-DARK NIGHT OUT NOW!!
DLR018 DIGIBOX-DARK NIGHT OUT NOW!! 12 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 2

RELEASE INFO
__________________________________________________________________________________________
ARTIST: DIGIBOX
TITLE: “DARK NIGHT”
FORMAT: WAV/MP3
LABEL: DIABLO LOCO RECORDS
CAT. No: DLR018
RELEASE DATE: MID JUNE
GENRE: Tech-Funk/Breaks
COVER DESIGN: 246 Design

DIABLO LOCO RECORDS is the new quality label focused on Tech-Funk, Electro-House, Tech-Breaks sound by top artists of the international scene. Inspired by the traditional Mexican wrestling culture and the famous Luchadores the label aim to deliver top class singles, remixes, compilations and design!

The circumstances were: I was in a tequila bar in Tijuana with my girlfriend. It was a lovely hot night and we spent the whole evening there. The woman running the bar, was clearly very into the DIGIBOX stuff, she had the whole single on an 8 Track cartridge machine {popular in the 70s} and instead of stopping when it came to the end of the record, she let it go around and around. A white, red n’ green masked Luchador came in. “Dark Knight” heard her whispers…. ..his companeros came in, CHARLIE KANE, FREAK DA BASS and THE OMEGA MEN, the Knights of darkness, wrestlers of the Apocalypse, ready for fight, no laughs, just sharp-edged eyes and blood-running hands……

DIABLO LOCO RECORDS “THE TRUTH BEHIND THE MASK”
Available MID JUNE from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.myspace.com/diablolocorecords
soundcloud.com/diablo-loco-records
soundcloud.com/jymbo7
soundcloud.com/charliekane
soundcloud.com/freakdabass
soundcloud.com/the-omega-men

FEEDBACK

1.STEVE MACCABE/FELTZER (V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
Hi mate, thanks for the promo's
The Omega Men remix is the only track i really like from this release, a good piece of driving, peak time, rolling techno. will support this.
Cheers
Steve

Steve Maccabe / Feltzer
V.I.M Records. Diablo Loco Records.

2.MACHO (BREAKS SK RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIGITAL SENSATION UK, RAVEART RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
thanks mate, very nice, this is what i like, hard to pick the best track, but favourite for me is charlie kane

3.AP3X (RIDICULOUD RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, IN BLOOM RECORDINGS, V.I.M.BREAKS)
another DOPE package from you guys. they are all cool but im going to rinse the shit out of the Omega Men remix!!

4.DJ FISSO (FISSO & SPARK)
Quality release! will play Original and Charlie Kane remix! Thanks

Andrea
(Fisso & Spark)

5.EK (DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, MENU MUSIC, V.I.M.BREAKS, RIDICULOUD RECORDS, SCARCITY RECORDS)
Thanks for the promo mate. The Omega Men remix is proper dark tech,liking this one a lot. Also digging the Charlie Kane remix.

Thanks,
Eddie - EK

6.UNDER THIS (EXPAND RECORDS, IBREAKS RECORDS, DISTINCTIVE RECORDS)
Nice! Really diggin' Charlie Kane's remix. Top work!

7.HEXADECIMAL (DISTINCTIVE RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, DISTORTION RECORDS)
Thanks for these. Charlie Kane is definitely my favourite of these, GREAT!!!

8.OLI (FAR TOO LOUD, BAZOOKA RECORDS, NSB RADIO)
Cheers, the Charlie Kane remix is tickling my fancy! Fat!

Oli.

---
Oli Far Too Loud

9.REBEL SKETCHY (GROUND LEVEL RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, BREAKZ R BOSS RECORDS)
"Boom! Kapow! Charlie Kane is on fire! His take on Dark Night is dynamite. Hitting all the right notes it strikes a perfect blend between funky, techy and stadium-filling fatness! This summer was always gonna bring one Dark Knight to demand your attention, who could have predicted there'd be two! 9/10"

10.FLETRIC (DIGITAL SENSATION UK, V.I.M.BREAKS, RAVEART RECORDS, FLEXTONE RECORDS)
Nice release mate, Charlie Kane remix is quite groovy and will rock the dance floors for sure.
Another one that is definitely going into my bag is FreakDaBass remix. Very solid release.
Thanks,
Fletric

soundcloud.com/fletric
www.facebook.com/fletric.music
11.KICKFLIP (BROKEN ROBOT RECORDS, DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, BREAKING EVEN RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, RUNE RECORDINGS)
Liking Charlie Kane's remix and the original!

Bob

12.HOME ALONE (IN BLOOM RECORDINGS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, YELLOWFINGER COMMUNICATIONS)
Amazing amazing amazing. Love all the mixes here. Really digging the dark atmosphere from the original with that twisted proggy feel. Charlie Kane's mix is bass monster.
Nice one!

13.PERPETUAL PRESENT (ACIDPHONIC RECORDS, BROKEN RECORDS, DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS)
Citizen Cane remix sounding fat!
Cheers

Neil

14.ANDY FAZE (V.I.M.BREAKS, WARPED RECORDINGS, BREAKS SK RECORDS, FUTURE BREAKZ RADIO SHOW)
Hi Greg, Thanks for the tracks.
Very cool original here from Digibox. Love the dark journey Out of the remixes Im feeling Charlie Kane's the most. Sweet bass!
All decent tracks though. Support!

Cheers,
Andy

15.RICHIE MAXX (SUGAR BYTEZ MIDLANDS CLUB SCENE)
" The CHARLIE KANE remix is the highlight for me on this EP, tight production"

Richie

16.BL1TZ (V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, IN BLOOM RECORDINGS)
Favourite Track: DIGIBOX Dark Night CHARLIE KANE Remix
Rating: 4/5
Comments: I love the original for home listening, but I preffer the CHARLIE KANE remix for djing. Charlie picks the original vibes and converts this track in a dancefloor masher, great!

BL1TZ (VIM:Breaks / In Bloom / Diablo Loco) Spain

17.HANUMAN TRIBE (RIOT RIOT RECORDS, AYRA RECORDINGS)
'Very solid release'

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD
soundcloud.com/jymbo7/digibox-dark-night
soundcloud.com/diablo-loco-records/digibox-darknight
soundcloud.com/diablo-loco-records/digibox-dark-night-charlie
el luchador
Gold Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx