Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

V.I.M.BREAKS158 EZ ICARUS-ILL BEHAVIOUR OUT NOW!!!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: V.I.M.BREAKS158 EZ ICARUS-ILL BEHAVIOUR OUT NOW!!!
V.I.M.BREAKS158 EZ ICARUS-ILL BEHAVIOUR OUT NOW!!! 12 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0

RELEASE INFO
ARTIST: EZ ICARUS
TITLE: “ILL BEHAVIOUR”
FORMAT: MP3/WAV
LABEL: V.I.M. RECORDS
CAT. No: V.I.M.BREAKS158
RELEASE DATE: MID JUNE
GENRE: Funky Breaks/Drum n’ Bass/Ghetto Funk
COVER DESIGN: 2.46 Design
MASTERED: By Kid Stretch

It’s time to get proper funky again! EZ ICARUS is one of the most promising artists in the Funky Breaks scene! Born and raised in UK started as dj and then sifted to production back in 2006 created a killer sound inspired by Ghetto Funk with Breakbeat hooks! Since then he had released stuff for BREAKBEAT PARADISE RECORDS, ARMAGEDDON BEATS, YOUR NRG PRODUCTIONS and more. On the remixes side we’ve got the killer sounds of Dan Colthron aka BEDLAM aka SOME DJ in two different remixes. You can listen to his Drum n’ Bass side of things as BEDLAM while you have also the pleasure to check his Party Breaks/NuFunk/Ghettofunk sounds as SOME DJ! We’ve managed also to have a wicked remix by Aussie finest Funky Breaks/Electro Breaks producer D-FUNK, well known in the scene for his amazing releases for labels like WESTWAY RECORDS, GRITS N’ GRAVY RECORDS, UPSTART MUSIC, ROCA RECORDS, BREAKZ R BOSS RECORDS, YELLOWFINGER COMMUNICATIONS

EZ ICARUS “ILL BEHAVIOUR”
Proper Funky/Drum n’ Bass burner for peak-time dancefloor disaster!!! Killer bass, proper beatz n’ breaks, amazing samples and proper funky feeling!!
EZ ICARUS “ILL BEHAVIOUR (BEDLAM remix)”
A darkish yet funky Drum n’ Bass monster with tough and crisp beatz, killer use of original material and some ultra hip production skills!!
EZ ICARUS “ILL BEHAVIOUR (D-FUNK remix)”
Fire on the dancefloor!! A Ghetto-Funk destroyer by D-FUNK with awesome beatz and basses!! Simply irresistible!!
EZ ICARUS “ILL BEHAVIOUR (SOME DJ remix)”
BEDLAM delivers the goods with this amazing piece of phat Electro/Funky-Breaks piece. Killer dirty funky feeling, great use of original material and some incredible noizy rocky tricks....designed to set dancefloor on fire!

Available Mid June from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.vimrecords.com
www.myspace.com/vimrecords
soundcloud.com/ez-icarus
soundcloud.com/bedlamsound
soundcloud.com/d-funk
soundcloud.com/somedj

V.I.M.RECORDS
We’re concerned with those that deal in change
G.Papandreou Street 22, 54645, Thessaloniki, Greece
www.vimrecords.com- www.myspace.com/vimrecords

FEEDBACK-REVIEWS-PLAYLISTS

BEATPORT BREAKS FEATURED RELEASE

1.SONEK (V.I.M.BREAKS, BREAKZ R BOSS RECORDS)
Hey Greg,
Thanks for the promo mate! Here are some thoughts on the EP:
EZ ICARUS – ILL BEHAVIOUR
I never get tired of listening to this Wildchild sample. EZ ICARUS does a great job of blending the sounds of Ghetto Funk and DnB into one bangin track. D-FUNK’s remix is straight heat! Dope bass wobbles and drops. I like how he didn’t chop up the original sample. Dan also shows a range of skills on this EP. Proper driving DnB with vocal cut
pitch bends. It’s great to hear the sounds of Ghetto Funk on V.I.M. Records. BACK AGAIN WITH THE RENEGADE MASTER!!!

2.RICHIE MAXX (SUGAR BYTEZ MIDLANDS CLUB SCENE)
Hey up mate, hope you are well.

"Feeling this Ep, phat sounds throughout, awesome vocals and beats, will be suppoting the D-Funk remix, f**kin quality!!"

Richie

3.CRIMINAL DISCO (V.I.M.BREAKS)
Some great remixs with this release really feeling BEDLAMS mix, And SOME DJ's mix is pretty tasty as well.

Cheers for the tunes

4.AUDIO DROPOUT (V.I.I.M.TRONICA, V.I.M.BREAKS)
hello mate,

d-funk remix is pick for me of release, orig had some nice ideas - if not a little disjointed!

cheers!

5.CLAIRVO (MUST BEAT CREW, NYNFUS CORPORATION)
"What a great surprise of ghetto-funk related release we've got here! Tough enough, D-Funk's version is the best for us! 4/5" Clairvo [MustBeat, Nynfus Corporation]

6.BLADE (V.I.M.BREAKS, SMOKIN DRUMZ RECORDS)
Hello mate!
I hope you are well! My favourite is the original version and the D-funk remix!
These are very wicked, oldschool flavoured tracks!
I will play in my next shows!
Thanks for the promo!
Bye!
Blade

7.CADE (V.I.M.BREAKS, RIMOSHEE RECORDS)
Many thanks for the EZ ICARUS promos, loving the original great tempo changes and good use of the sample, nice change ups in the Bedlam mix too and solid beats. Love the retro sounding beats and doublebass in the Some Dj Mix too, very funky!!!

Cheers,
Cade

8.CRAB DJs (V.I.M.BREAKS)
Hey Greg,

now this package is tastier then Swiss chocolate!!! It´s so hard to pick the best one, that I just give up and carry on dancing to it...Thanks a lot and good luck, although you hardly need any with these bombs!

Jakub Crab

9.DEEPLY UNEXPECTED (V.I.M.TRONICA, V.I.M.BREAKS, FROM A TREE RECORDS)
"back once again for the renegade master with the ... renegade master!!"
great usage of the famous vocals! in four differently modern versions.. straight from the street! urban funky ghetto breaks with dnb touches! cool summerish package!

10.AURAL ABUSE (V.I.M.BREAKS)
Bedlam remix: Nice remix, a headbashing cross between Drum & Bass and 140 breaks
Some DJ Remix: Enjoyed this remix, some dance floor filling capacity in this remix
D-Funk Remix: Funky as!, pick of the bunch for me

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD
soundcloud.com/ez-icarus/ill-behaviour-ez-icarus-d-funk
soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records/ez-icarus-ill-behaviour-d-funk
PALE PENGUIN
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male V.I.M.RECORDS Location: THESSALONIKI Birthday: 07/27
The administrator has disabled public write access.
DEEP GARNET RECORDS label manager
THE SCIENTIFICS crew
PALE THE KID project
www.soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
www.soundcloud.com/the-scientifics

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx