Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

V.I.M.BREAKS150 XEN OCHREN & BEN MOORE OUT NOW!!!!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: V.I.M.BREAKS150 XEN OCHREN & BEN MOORE OUT NOW!!!!
V.I.M.BREAKS150 XEN OCHREN & BEN MOORE OUT NOW!!!! 12 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0

RELEASE INFO
ARTIST: XEN OCHREN & BEN MOORE
TITLE: “TENSIONS”
FORMAT: MP3/WAV
LABEL: V.I.M. RECORDS
CAT. No: V.I.M.BREAKS159
RELEASE DATE: MID JUNE
GENRE: Breaks
COVER DESIGN: 2.46 Design
MASTERED: By AUX TECHNOLOGY

Evan Morgan aka XEN OCHREN, the rising Aussie producer is releasing his second single for our label! The Proggy-Breaks producer from Melbourne caused a lot of stir with his first epic single “BEARDS OF DOOM” and it’s the time for another awesome single, a collaboration with BEN MOORE. We’ve managed to create a really strong package with remixes by quality Russian Psy-Breaker ACIDOVA (check out his amazing releases on RUNE RECORDINGS), by the awesome talents of the finest New Zealand’s Breaks/Tech-Funk producer AP3X (what can we say for his killer releases on RIDICULOUD RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS), by our Latvian friends, the mighty BEAT RANGERS always on fire, and by the rising qualities of Greek producer DEEPLY UNEXPECTED (his first V.I.M.TRONICA EP was an astonishing piece of beautiful music!).

XEN OCHREN & BEN MOORE “Tensions”
Floating on Proggy/Psy-Breaks hyperspace this is an amazing rolling piece of darkish spaced-out Breaks burner with great floating, never stopping synths and great atmos!
XEN OCHREN & BEN MOORE “Tensions (ACIDOVA remix)”
Phat and furious Psy-Breaks monster for your mind, soul and body pleasure……tough beatz, amazing synths, killer fx, wicked spacey atmos….fire on the dancefloor!!
XEN OCHREN & BEN MOORE “Tensions (AP3X remix)”
AP3X on his superb quality Breaks trip! An awesome remix balanced between Tech-Funk, Proggy and Tech-Breaks…….simply awesome at the forefronts of top quality stuff!
XEN OCHREN & BEN MOORE “Tensions (BEAT RANGERS remix)”
Phat as Hell, crisp as Monsters teeth and epic as the thrilling episodes of Star Wars this is designed to raise more hands in the air than in a bank robbery!!!
XEN OCHREN & BEN MOORE “Tensions (DEEPLY UNXPECTED remix)”
Welcome to the world behind the curtains. Deep down at the darkest sides of space lies DEEPLY UNEXPECTED….trippy? tasty? mysterious? tribalistic? Beautiful Electronica-breakbeat music!

Available Mid June from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.vimrecords.com
www.myspace.com/vimrecords
soundcloud.com/xenochren
soundcloud.com/acidova
soundcloud.com/ap3x
soundcloud.com/beatrangers
soundcloud.com/deeplyunexpected

V.I.M.RECORDS
We’re concerned with those that deal in change
G.Papandreou Street 22, 54645, Thessaloniki, Greece
www.vimrecords.com- www.myspace.com/vimrecords

FEEDBACK-REVIEWS-PLAYLISTS

1.TRUKERS (BREAKS SK RECORDS, VRUNE RECORDINGS, V.I.M.BREAKS)
Hey Gregory thanks for the promo!

very nice and "extensive" Ep, with different breaks sub-styles, "deeply unexpected" remix is my fav, tight and pretty cool progression. "Beat Rangers" remix also i like, is darkish and nice atmos

2.PARALLAX BREAKZ (RUNE RECORDINGS, SCARCITY RECORDS, DIGITAL SENSATION UK, V.I.M.BREAKS)
Thanks for the promo.
It's great to hear interesting visions of the original, in the remixes of such different artists.
My favourites are Acidova and Ap3x remixes.
Great psybreaks roller by Acidova.
And very groovy & stylish dancefloor machine by Ap3x. Solid works.

Cheers,
Alex PB
Parallax Breakz
RUNE recordings

3.DJ FISSO (FISSO & SPARK)
Great stuff once again from V.I.M. Records! will support! thanks

Andrea
(Fisso & Spark)

4.MR.CID (WARPED RECORDINGS)
Hey Greg,

Thanks for the package, awesome track's here, the original is great! Nice, solid and heavy. Great remixes too, my pick of the bunch would be Ap3x's remix for sure, good stuff!

Darcy (Mr.Cid)

5.MARTOPETER (V.I.M.BREAKS, LOT49 RECORDS, BROKEN ROBOT RECORDS, DISTORTION RECORDS, BREAKZ R BOSS RECORDS)
Hi Greg !
Very nice release!! The original is very good ! and two remixes are outstanding to me : The Ap3x one and the Acidova one ... Will play both for sure !

Thx again
Peter

6.MACHO (BREAKS SK RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, DIGITAL SENSATION UK, RAVEART RECORDS)
thanks mate, very nice release, great diversity of remixes, some of my favourite producers included, that means i will play tracks from this release for sure. hard to pick one favourite. all are great.

7.DALLEAN (V.I.M.BREAKS, RUNE RECORDINGS, SCARCITY RECORDS)
Hi, Greg! Thanks a lot for the promo package! All tracks from the release is very good, but remix from Beat Rangers is my personal favorite!

8.HOME ALONE (IN BLOOM RECORDINGS, DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, YELLOWFINGER COMMUNICATIONS)
The original is crazy, i really like it, very unique in its style. Ap3x once more proves to be the king of minimal breaks with his crisp and clean beats. Great remixes by the rest of the crew as well which make this a top notch release!
Nice one!!

9.HEXADECIMAL (DISTINCTIVE RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS,
Good mixture of stuff here, the original mix, apex and beat rangers are doing it for me, lots of choice for the radio and my set. cheers

10.SYSTEM 2 (V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
Hi Greg, great release really like the original, nice driving hypnotic feel to it. The Acidova mix has a nice twisted psy vibe going on and quality techy beast from AP3X...

Cheers,
Charlie

11.KICKFLIP (DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, BROKEN ROBOT RECORDS, BREAKIN EVEN RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, RUNE RECORDINGS)
Cool feedback lead line on the original. Acidova's psybreaks is my favourite, but the Beat Rangers' rolling remix sounds wicked too!

Bob

12.SERGEI (ELECTROBIT, V.I.M.BREAKS, FLEXTONE RECORDS)
Hi, Greg!
Thanks for an excellent introduction to the music release of XEN OCHREN & BEN MOORE - TENSIONS!I loved it!
I especially want to highlight AP3X remix for fun and driving motive and of course ACIDOVA remix because Psy style similar in sound to me!
I'm glad this add-on! Respect!

13.DR.FISH (V.I.M.BREAKS, BROKEN RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
Wowzers what a killer release. Really nice deep original and some sick remixes. Ap3x remix is lush. So deep and absoilute killer production. Love the bass and all the percussion. Acidova remix is an absolute super bit of psy breaks production. Proper twisted and unexpected journey. Beat rangers remix.

Fantastic stuff, will be supporting this Massively!

Thanks

14.KWAH (BROKEN ROBOT RECORDS, IN BLOOM RECORDINGS, WARPED RECORDINGS, V.I.M.BREAKS, RUNE RECORDINGS)
This is a fantastic release! All thr tracks do it for me in different ways. Plenty of set ammo, especially the AP3X remix, but the acidova and beat rangers remixes will get used as well, and the deelpy unexpected remix will certainly be one of my progressive chilled faves! Then again, thats what you can do with a quality original

Vibes
ROry

15.T.R.O. (FURIOSO RECORDS, DIGITAL SENSATION UK, V.I.M.BREAKS, DEFINITION:BREAKS RECORDS)
Thanks for the promo! Original is epic!

16.IRE (V.I.M.BREAKS, HARD & HITS RECORDS, CROP CIRCLE UNIT)
Hey Greg!

Thx for the package...beat ranger is my pick here

Cheers, ire

17.PERPETUAL PRESENT (ACIDPHONIC RECORDS, BROKEN RECORDS, DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS)
Thanks for the promo Greg,
Seriously deep and techy sounds. Enjoying all of the mixes.
Will probably include one of these in my new DJ mix this month.

Neil
www.perpetualpresent.com

18.BL1TZ (V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, IN BLOOM RECORDINGS)
Favourite Track: XEN OCHREN & BEN MOORE Tensions
Rating: 5/5
Comments: Whoooahhh!!! This is a great package for start the summer, wicked tracks here!!! I love the original, this track have all for be a good track, good drums, wicked bass and amazing wobble lead synth, .
BL1TZ (VIM:Breaks / In Bloom / Diablo Loco) Spain

19.ANDY FAZE (V.I.M.BREAKS, FLEXTONE RECORDS, WARPED RECORDINGS, BREAKS SK RECORDS)
Cheers Greg!

The whole package is wicked!

Im feeling the original and Ap3x versions the most. I especially like Shanes take on it, I heard it a while ago and it sounds really fat now!

Cheers,
Andy

20.EK (DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, MENU MUSIC, SCARCITY RECORDS)
Hey mate, awesome promo. The AP3X remix is a real high light for me. Real deep breaks sound I haven't heard in a while. Like this one a lot! Beat Rangers remix is also very cool.

Thanks,
Eddie – EK

21.FLETRIC (DIGITAL SENSATION UK, RAVEART RECORDS, FLEXTONE RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS)
Nice, what a great package. Every tracks is insane in its own way but Acidova and Deeply Unexpected remixes are top ones for me. I'll be spinning these quite a bit.
Thanka, Fletric

22.48K (YELLOWFINGER COMMUNICATIONS, WARPED RECORDINGS, V.I.M.BREAKS, SCARCITY RECORDS, DIVERGENCE RECORDS)
Real good selection of tracks here; Beat Rangers is my fav but I'm also digging the low slung vibe AP3X has created

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD
soundcloud.com/xenochren/xen-ochren-ben-moore-tensions
soundcloud.com/acidova/xen-ochren-ben-moore-tensions
soundcloud.com/ap3x/xen-ochren-ben-moore-tensions
soundcloud.com/deeplyunexpected/xen-ochren-ben-moore-tensions
soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records/xen-ochren-ben-moore-tensions
PALE PENGUIN
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male V.I.M.RECORDS Location: THESSALONIKI Birthday: 07/27
The administrator has disabled public write access.
DEEP GARNET RECORDS label manager
THE SCIENTIFICS crew
PALE THE KID project
www.soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
www.soundcloud.com/the-scientifics

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx