Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

V.I.M.BREAKS161 DIGIBOX-TANGERINE DREAM OUT NOW!!!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: V.I.M.BREAKS161 DIGIBOX-TANGERINE DREAM OUT NOW!!!
V.I.M.BREAKS161 DIGIBOX-TANGERINE DREAM OUT NOW!!! 12 Years ago Karma: 0

RELEASE INFO
ARTIST: DIGIBOX
TITLE: “TANGERINE DREAM”
FORMAT: MP3/WAV
LABEL: V.I.M. RECORDS
CAT. No: V.I.M.BREAKS161
RELEASE DATE: EARLY JULY
GENRE: Breaks
COVER DESIGN: 2.46 Design
MASTERED: By Adam Goodlet @ Re:Creation Studio www.re-creationstudio.co.uk

DIGIBOX is a key member of V.I.M.BREAKS family and this is his 5th single for our label! The prolific British producer is one of the best names in the Breaks scene with some quality releases for labels like DIRTY DROP RECORDS, BIG SQUARE RECORDS, RUNE RECORDINGS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS and more! On the remixes side we’ve a remix by Russian producer BE MY DOG, a remix by our Portugese mate and wicked producer Nuno Santos aka LPX which got releases on RESIN RECORDS and a killer EP on our V.I.M.TRONICA division, and finally an awesome Psy-Breaks remix by the mighty PEAK (his “Quantum Leap” track for BROKEN ROBOT gained strong support and chart success!)

DIGIBOX “Tangerine Dream”
Typical darkish and superb floating DIGIBOX stuff!! Great Psy/Proggy influences, amazing atmo, killer floating, melodic pieces, epic breakdown!
DIGIBOX “Tangerine Dream (BE MY DOG remix)”
Dirty and phat this a combination of Electro tingled darkish sounds, Proggy feeling and quality Breaks fire!! Quality skills, vocal drops, well driven synths!
DIGIBOX “Tangerine Dream (LPX remix)”
LPX managed to transform the original into a killer quality piece of dark Breaks beauty! Haunting synths, killer floating bass, magic darkish atmospheres, Techy drops....
DIGIBOX “Tangerine Dream (PEAK remix)”
Fire on the dancefloor!! PEAK delivers the goods with an amazing Psy-Breaks remix! Phat as Hell, twisted and superb-floating, amazing Tech haunting melodic drops......

Available Early July from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.vimrecords.com
www.myspace.com/vimrecords
soundcloud.com/jymbo7
soundcloud.com/bemydog
soundcloud.com/sinosoidal
soundcloud.com/peak-uk

V.I.M.RECORDS
We’re concerned with those that deal in change
G.Papandreou Street 22, 54645, Thessaloniki, Greece
www.vimrecords.com- www.myspace.com/vimrecords

REVIEWS-FEEDBACK-PLAYLISTS

BEATPOR BREAKS FEATURED RELEASE

1.HOME ALONE (IN BLOOM RECORDINGS, DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, TELLOWFINGER COMMUNICATIONS)
Great original and monster remix from Peak. Another smashing release!

2.PAUL ROSENTHAL (V.I.M.RECORDS)
Peak remix is my pick. LPX remix has some fresh tricks to it too!

3.ELECTROBIT (V.I.M.RECORDS, FLEXTONE RECORDS)
Got it,mate. Thanks a lot. Really like original. Full support.
Sergey ElectroBiT.

4.MAX HERTZZ (V.I.M.BREAKS, EGO SHOT RECORDS)
Hi Greg! Thanx for promo... Another quality release from Digibox
My favorite is Original mix and Peak psy remix

5.MARTOPETER (V.I.M.BREAKS, LOT49 RECORDS, BROKEN ROBOT RECORDS, DISTORTION RECORDS, IN BLOOM RECORDINGS, DIVERGENCE RECORDS)
Thx Greg !!! As you can imagine my favorite on this one is the Peak Remix ... I love his style and this remix is really hot !!!! Very tight production ... Will support this a lot Greg !!!!
Cheers
Peter
6.DALLEAN (SCARCITY RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, RUNE RECORDINGS)
Hi Greg! Thanks a lot for the promo package!
Original is awesome! Excellent remix from Peak is my favorite. Mighty
beats and serious groove, sounds just great!
Cheers!
Vasilij

7.HEXADECIMAL (DISTINCTIVE RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, DISTORTION RECORDS)
Thanks for this mate, the Peak remix is wicked!!!

8.KICKFLIP (DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, BROKEN ROBOT RECORDS, BIG SQUARE RECORDS, BREAKING EVEN RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS)
Tight psybreaks remix from Peak!

9.DJ FASTBINDER (FUTURE BREAKZ RADIOSHOW)
always being a fan of Digibox, massive original and huge remixes
BIG UP V.I.M
steve

10.MR.CID (WARPED RECORDINGS, V.I.M.BREAKS)
Nice one Greg!
Here is my feedback:
Absolutely loving Peak's remix, Nice and solid chunky psy breaks goodness!
Darcy (Mr.Cid)

11.CADE (V.I.M.BREAKS)
Hi Greg,
Many thanks for the Digibox promos. The original is great, really puts you in a trance! Very clean production, and like the half time in the breakdown. Loving the BE MY DOG mix of this very quirky, taking it in a totally new direction! LPX mix also very good, once again taking it off somewhere else, and in a good way, love what they've done with the vocals and spooky chords and nice fills on the beats!!! Peak mix also good, classic psy breaks and bassline.
My favorite mix is the LPX very original sound, look forward to hearing more in the future!
Great package overall as all mixes very different from each other and the original!!!

Cheers,
Cade

12.MACHO (BREAKS SK RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, RAVEART RECORDS, DIGITAL SENSATION UK)
Peak remix is the winner for me here. also like the original.

13.DJ FISSO (FISSO & SPARK)
Awesome release! Orginal mix is my pick! will support, thanks!
Andrea
(Fisso & Spark)

14.ANDY FAZE (V.I.M.BREAKS, FLEXTONE RECORDS, BREAKS SK RECORDS, WARPED RECORDINGS)
Hi Greg,
Decent package here!
Very nice original and the remixes are cool especially the Peak remix - I love it - really my style, will be getting plenty of plays from me
Cheers,
Andy

15.FLETRIC (DIGITAL SENSATION UK, FLEXTONE RECORDS, RAVEART RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS)
Hey mate, thanks for this, its a cool package, how ever one track definitely stands out here and its a killer remix by Peak.I have the feeling this one will be stuck in my favorites for quite a while. Cant wait to give it a spin. Thanks, Fletric

16.DR.FISH (V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, BROKEN RECORDS)
Thanks for the promo's guys!!!
Another great original here from Digibox. Love the driving tech vibes. Proper floaty stuff.
Peak adds a nice psy twist with some clever production. Banging!!!
Very much liking the Dark vibes coming from the LPX remix. This is a very original remix and I think it's been pulled off very well. Nice!
Cheers

17.BOBALINO (BREAK WIND PRODUCTIONS, CURL & DEAN, AXCESS)
Nothing in this pack really blew me away, but i quite like the quirkiness of the LPX remix, has some cool layers in this, slowly building, be a cool track to use in a set

Peace & Thanks
BoBa

18.STEVE MACCABE (FELTZER,V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
Hi mate,thanks for the Digibox promo pack,
The LPX remix is the only track i find intresting from this release, i like the way it tries to go down a slighty different, less heavy route, yet still manages to keep changing pace and direction. nice percussion parts as well. Good production from Peak on the psybreaks remix too.

Cheers
Steve

Steve Maccabe
V.I.M Records. Diablo Loco Records.

19.XEN OCHREN (V.I.M.BREAKS, MK837 RECORDS)
This may just be my favorite Digibox track! really digging its rolling bassline and rocky, proggy vibe. Cool breakdown as well, heaps of remix ammo.
The Peak remix will also be going in my bag, saving that one for an early morning bush doof set

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD
soundcloud.com/jymbo7/digibox-tangerine-dream
soundcloud.com/sinosoidal/digibox-tangerine-dream-lpx-remix
soundcloud.com/bemydog/digibox-tangerinedream-bemydog-remix
soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records/digibox-tangerine-dream-peak
PALE PENGUIN
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male V.I.M.RECORDS Location: THESSALONIKI Birthday: 07/27
The administrator has disabled public write access.
DEEP GARNET RECORDS label manager
THE SCIENTIFICS crew
PALE THE KID project
www.soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
www.soundcloud.com/the-scientifics

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx