Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

V.I.M.BREAKS172 HELSKANKI-NIKATA OUT NOW!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: V.I.M.BREAKS172 HELSKANKI-NIKATA OUT NOW!
V.I.M.BREAKS172 HELSKANKI-NIKATA OUT NOW! 11 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0

RELEASE INFO
ARTIST: HELSKANKI
TITLE: “NIKATA”
FORMAT: MP3/WAV
LABEL: V.I.M. RECORDS
CAT. No: V.I.M.BREAKS172
RELEASE DATE: EARLY SEPTEMBER
GENRE: Breaks/Future Garage
COVER DESIGN: 2.46 Design
MASTERED: By Glen 'FFS' Nicholls @ Funk Vault Mastering

We’re proud enough to present another rising Aussie Psy/Proggy-Breaks producer! HELSKANKI is a Brisbane producer, now moved to London UK, with a unique, innovative and “live feeling” sound. This is his debut single for our label and it comes straight through after his wicked remix for DJ HOOK’s “THE DREAMER” single. We’ve managed to create a small but really tight package with remixes by the mighty KRAYMON, one of the best forward-thinking/innovative UK electronic producers, on a killer Future-Garage vs Breaks style, and the well-known radio producer QUEXTAL (check out his rather excellent QUEXOTIC ADVENTURES show on NSB RADIO) on a quality Acidic Breaks trip!
HELSKANKI “Nikata”
Crisp and tough beatz accompanied with machine noises lead us to a female vocal drop.....amazing squelching Psy spaced-out floating, dirty synths, killer groove!! HELSKANKI rules OK!
HELSKANKI “Nikata (KRAYMON’s Dub Bubble remix)”
Forward thinking Bassline music through a deep Tech spacey path! Innovative, deep and moody, with Dubby Detroit touches this is beautiful music from another dimension!
HELSKANKI “Nikata (QUEXTAL remix)”
QUEXTAL on fire! Riding the wheel of top quality Breaks music he delivers a proper rolling Psy vs Acid
vs Proggy Breaks burner full of emotion and spacey feeling! Simply psychedelic!!!

Available Early September from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.vimrecords.com
www.myspace.com/vimrecords
soundcloud.com/helskanki
soundcloud.com/kraymon
soundcloud.com/quextal

V.I.M.RECORDS
We’re concerned with those that deal in change
G.Papandreou Street 22, 54645, Thessaloniki, Greece
www.vimrecords.com- www.myspace.com/vimrecords

REVIEWS-FEEDBACK-PLAYLISTS

1.YANIX (RIDICULOUD RECORDS, DIGITAL SENSATION UK, SCARCITY RECORDS, HARD & HITS RECORDS)
Enjoyed the Original and Quextal Remix here. Original has a cool bounce to it, but I really liked the acid and psy sounds in the Quextal Remix. Good stuff!

-Yanix

2.DALLEAN (RUNE RECORDINGS, V.I.M.BREAKS)
Hi Gregory!
Thanks a lot for the promo package! Original version is definitely for
me! Excellent dynamic, quality sound and very dance-y atmosphere. Love
it! Full support!

Cheers

3.MACHO (BREAKS SK RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, DIGITAL SENSATION UK, RAVEART RECORDS)
thanks mate, remixes are cool.

4.CLAIRVO (MUSTBEAT CREW, NYNFUS CORPORATION)
"This one is not gonna be my fav VIM release. Somehow none of the tracks finds a way to me, although I can obviously hear the quality workmanship in each one!" Clairvo [Nynfus Corporation, MustBeat Crew

5.T.RO. (FURIOSO RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIGITAL SENSATION UK, DEFINITION:BREAKS RECORDS)
Original is fantastic, bouncy and shaky and yet with a dark atmosphere, urban funk breaks at its best! Quextal remix is corking as well.

6.KICKFLIP (BROKEN ROBOT RECORDS, YELLOWFINGER COMMUNICATIONS, RUNE RECORDINGS, V.I.M.BREAKS)
Hey there, not bad but not my thing. Cheers anyway!

7.SERGEY (ELECTROBIT CREW, V.I.M.BREAKS, FLEXTONE RECORDS)
Hello,Gregory. Thanks very much for this promo. Very specific single this time. For me the best one is remix by Quextal, but I like the original too.
Full support as usual. Thanks.
Greetings from Russia.
Sergey ElectroBiT.

8.CADE (V.I.M.BREAKS)
Hi Greg,

Many thanks for the Helskanki proms, Very nice beats and rolling bassline, top tune!!! Also liking the Kraymon mix a lot, very deep and love that heavy sub! Great sound on the Quextal mix, solid beats and love that bassline, very addictive, and great acid squelches to keep it moving!!!

Good release, I like all the mixes, but original is best for me!

Cheers,
Cade

9.BL1TZ (V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
Amazing release mate!!!

Favourite Track: HELSKANKI-NIKATA (QUEXTAL remix).mp3
Rating: 5/5
Comments: The original its a good track for listening, but the QUEXTAL remix changes the original vibes to another world! I love all acidbreaks tracks like this, a good track for finishing the summer,
BL1TZ (VIM:Breaks / Diablo Loco) Spain

10.BURJUY (BREAKS REVIEW RADIO SHOW)
Hello Greg!
Awesome deep stuff from QUEXTAL!!
Im working now for a deep breaks set and will support your great label!
Once again thankz for promo! and for our friendship!
Cheers!

11.LLUPA (DISC BREAKS WITH LLUPA ON NSB RADIO)
Hey greg,

Cheers for this!

Original is pretty cool - dig the quirky and different grooves n sounds and it really builds..! Kraymons version is more quirky - cool beats. Quetxal is more straight up with a cool solid groove - my likely
Like all of these, but Quextal remix will prob get the most love from me - solid tune - great for different sets - nice work!

Cheers,
Tom Llupa

12.DEEPLY UNEXPECTED (V.I.M.TRONICA, V.I.M.BREAKS, FROM A TREE RECORDS)
Quality productions all arround!!
Helskanki freshness speaks by its own! tweaking sounds full of energy rolling towards future! Psy-gressive perfection from Quextal.. Darkish bass mystery from Kraymon.. terrific stylish package!

13.STEVE MACCABE (FELTZER, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
Hi mate thanks for the Helskanki package

The Kraymon remix is my favorite, a real minimal feel to this, loads of nice fx, great production and different to anything i've heard in a while. I Also like the energy of the Quextal remix, nice touch with the driving acid bassline.

Cheers

Steve

Steve Maccabe / Feltzer
V.I.M Records. Diablo Loco Records.

14.DR.FISH (V.I.M.BREAKS, BROKEN RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, RUNE RECORDINGS, IN BLOOM RECORDINGS)
Thanks for the promo mate. Top package all round, Quextal remix is most to my liking. Nice epic re work with lots of tasty acid.

Thanks

15.EK (DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, MENU MUSIC, V.I.M.BREAKS, SCARCITY RECORDS)
Hey mate, thanks for this promo. Really digging the Kraymon remix and the original.

Thanks,
Eddie – EK

16.DJ FISSO (FISSO & SPARK)
Thanks mate! This release is big! will support!

Andrea
(Fisso & Spark)

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD
http://soundcloud.com/helskanki/helskanki-nikata
http://soundcloud.com/kraymon/helskanki-nikata-kraymon-remix
http://soundcloud.com/quextal/helskanki-nikata-quextal-remix
http://soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records/helskanki-nikata-quextal-remix
PALE PENGUIN
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male V.I.M.RECORDS Location: THESSALONIKI Birthday: 07/27
The administrator has disabled public write access.
DEEP GARNET RECORDS label manager
THE SCIENTIFICS crew
PALE THE KID project
www.soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
www.soundcloud.com/the-scientifics

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx