Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

V.I.M.BREAKS173 VIZE AND ECHOIK-FEARLESS OUT NOW!!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: V.I.M.BREAKS173 VIZE AND ECHOIK-FEARLESS OUT NOW!!
V.I.M.BREAKS173 VIZE AND ECHOIK-FEARLESS OUT NOW!! 11 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0

RELEASE INFO
ARTIST: VIZE AND ECHOIK
TITLE: “FEARLESS”
FORMAT: MP3/WAV
LABEL: V.I.M. RECORDS
CAT. No: V.I.M.BREAKS173
RELEASE DATE: MID SEPTEMBER
GENRE: Breaks
COVER DESIGN: 2.46 Design
MASTERED: By AUX TECHNOLOGY

We’re really proud and happy to have on board one of the most promising Breaks duets in nowadays scene. VIZE AND ECHOIK are no strangers to Breaks scene as they’ve released really great stuff together or separately for labels like DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, BREAKZ R BOSS RECORDS, KICK IT! RECORDS, EGO SHOT RECORDS, RIDICULOUD RECORDS and more! On the remixes side we’ve got some top quality stuff by the likes of 8*B1T one of the best Electro-Breaks producers around with killer stuff for ROYAL ONE RECORDS, YELLOWFINGER COMMUNICATIONS, HARD & HITS RECORDS, KICK IT! RECORDS and more, and by the rising qualities of Austrian producer IRE, one of the best female Breaks producers which got some amazing stuff for V.I.M.BREAKS and HARD & HITS RECORDS.

VIZE AND ECHOIK “Fearless”
Crunchy phat and ultra Electro dirty Breaks music with awesome floating, great breakdowns and killer melodies! On a rocky twist VIZE AND ECHOIK can easily set dancefloors on fire!
VIZE AND ECHOIK “Fearless (8*B1T remix)”
Simply awesome! A phat Electro-Breaks monster full of tension and top quality skills! Killer use of original material....one to tear dancefloor apart!!!
VIZE AND ECHOIK “Fearless (IRE remix)”
IRE on fire again! She’s taking the rocky twist of the original and moves it even forward with awesome dirty synths, epic breaks, vocals drops, superb rocky-Breaks feeling! Monster!!!!!

Available Mid September from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.vimrecords.com
www.myspace.com/vimrecords
soundcloud.com/vize
soundcloud.com/echoik/tracks
soundcloud.com/karayzaykid
soundcloud.com/ire

V.I.M.RECORDS
We’re concerned with those that deal in change
G.Papandreou Street 22, 54645, Thessaloniki, Greece
www.vimrecords.com- www.myspace.com/vimrecords

REVIEWS-FEEDBACK-PLAYLISTS

1.CADE (V.I.M.BREAKS)
Hi Greg,
Many thanks for the Vize and Echoik promos, Nice fat bass and love the half speed breaks and top line synth. Nice beats in the IRE mix and great atmosphere, She's done a great job fattening this up, break downs great too, top remix!!! Huge mix from 8-bit too, very Phat indeed!!!
Top release with great mix's!!!!

Cheers,
Cade

2.CRIMINAL DISCO (V.I.M.BREAKS)
Many thanks Greg liking IRE'S mix but its 8-BITS mix thats really got my attention....

3.SONEK (V.I.M.BREAKS, BREAKZ R BOSS RECORDS)
Hi Greg,
Thanks again for the promo! Here are some thoughts on the single:
VIZE AND ECHOIK “Fearless”
Deep pads playing on top of a tight breakbeat. Bright leads synced with the dirty bass add bursts of energy to the track. Great track!
VIZE AND ECHOIK “Fearless (8*B1T remix)”
This remix gets my full support! Dope bassline with lots of dirty womps and drops. The lead melody is seamlessly blended into the mix. Excellent remix!

VIZE AND ECHOIK “Fearless (IRE remix)”
Fat breakbeat chugger! Huge breakdown on this one.
Cheers,
Mike

4.DJ FISSO (FISSO AND SPARK)
Big release! All tracks are great! Love IRE remix, will play it for sure in my next gigs! Thanks

Andrea
(Fisso & Spark)

5.STUNAMI (V.I.M.BREAKS)
Three nice tunes, strong melody on the original,great bass from 8B1T loving his sounds,but the track that gets me moving most is the IRE Remix very chargy, great release guys.

Cheers

Stu

6.KL2 (HOT CAKES RECORDS, BREAKZ R BOSS RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, RHYTHM & BREAKS)
Hello Greg !!

Great EP with very differents styles, love the 8*BIT remix, very powerfull and cool basslines !!

Thanks!!
KL2

7.RONIN8 (V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
8*B1T MADNES RMX ... tNx G for this copy !!!!!!

8.MACHO (BREAKS SK RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, RAVEART RECORDS, DIGITAL SENSATION UK, KINDCRIME RECORDINGS)
hi mate,
thanks, like 8*b1t rmx.

9.HANUMAN TRIBE (RIOT RIOT RECORDS)
8*B1T REMIX pushing strong

10.RICHIE MAXX (SUGAR BYTEZ MIDLANDS CLUB SCENE)
" Tight breaks, and future sounds, feeling the 8*B1T remix the most, lovin the bass"

Richie

11.KICKFLIP (BROKEN ROBOT RECORDS, YELLOWFINGER COMMUNICATIONS, V.I.M.BREAKS, RUNE RECORDINGS)
Cool stuff from 8*B1T!

12.DALLEAN (RUNE RECORDINGS, V.I.M.BREAKS, SCARCITY RECORDS)
Hi Gregory!
Thanks very much for this promo. Very good release! Remix from 8*B1T is definitely my favourite. Great groove and crazy bassline make me dance!

13.DEEPLY UNEXPECTED (V.I.M.TRONICA, V.I.M.BREAKS, FROM A TREE RECORDS)
After some amazing remix work the mighty duo strikes back! followed by aptly chosen remixers!
Proper electro breaks to burn the soundsystems! dirty basses, power melody, awesome vocal cuts, thrilling breakdowns.. killer sounds!! no fear!

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD
soundcloud.com/echoik/fearless-finesse
soundcloud.com/karayzaykid/vize-echoik-fearless-8b1t_remix
soundcloud.com/ire/fearless-ire-remix
PALE PENGUIN
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male V.I.M.RECORDS Location: THESSALONIKI Birthday: 07/27
The administrator has disabled public write access.
DEEP GARNET RECORDS label manager
THE SCIENTIFICS crew
PALE THE KID project
www.soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
www.soundcloud.com/the-scientifics

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx