Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

DLR024 ELECTRIC SOULSIDE-PREDATOR CLAN OUT NOW!!!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: DLR024 ELECTRIC SOULSIDE-PREDATOR CLAN OUT NOW!!!
DLR024 ELECTRIC SOULSIDE-PREDATOR CLAN OUT NOW!!! 11 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 2

RELEASE INFO
__________________________________________________________________________________________
ARTIST: ELECTRIC SOULSIDE
TITLE: “PREDATOR CLAN”
FORMAT: WAV/MP3
LABEL: DIABLO LOCO RECORDS
CAT. No: DLR024
RELEASE DATE: EARLY OCTOBER
GENRE: Tech-Funk
COVER DESIGN: 246 Design

DIABLO LOCO RECORDS is the new quality label focused on Tech-Funk, Electro-House, Tech-Breaks sound by top artists of the international scene. Inspired by the traditional Mexican wrestling culture and the famous Luchadores the label aim to deliver top class singles, remixes, compilations and design!

During their careers, masked Luchadores will often be seen in public wearing their masks and keeping up the culture of Lucha Libre, while other masked wrestlers will interact with the public and press normally. However, they will still go to great lengths to conceal their true identities; in effect, the mask is synonymous with the Luchador. ELECTRIC SOULSIDE will continue to wear their masks even after retirement, and like true luchadores they will be buried wearing them! More recently, they have become iconic symbols of DIABLO LOCO’s Tech-Funk culture and now is the time to build their own empire!

DIABLO LOCO RECORDS “THE TRUTH BEHIND THE MASK”
Available EARLY OCTOBER from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.myspace.com/diablolocorecords
soundcloud.com/diablo-loco-records
soundcloud.com/electricsoulside

____________________________________________________________________________________

FEEDBACK-REVIEWS-PLAYLISTS

BEATPORT BREAKS FEATURED RELEASE

1.HANUMAN TRIBE (RIOT RIOT RECORDS, AYRA RECORDINGS)
'Another heavy smasher from ES. Great'

2.FAR TOO LOUD (FUNKATECH RECORDS, BAZOOKA RECORDS)
That's some heavy breaks right here! Cheers
Oli

3.MEAT KATIE (LOT49 RECORDS)
Wicked stuff!

4.CHARLIE KANE (LOT49 RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, AUX TECHNOLOGY, BONERIZING RECORDS)
YES YES YES! This is brilliant! LOVE IT! Another No1 for sure! Big ups ELECTRIC SOULSIDE & DIABLO LOCO!

5.DR.FISH (V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, RUNE RCORDINGS, INBLOOM RECORDINGS, AUX TECHNOLOGY)
Woop thanks very much for this sounding massive!!! Electric Soulside have done it again. Full support from me. Cheers

6.REBEL SKETCHY (GROUND LEVEL RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, RIOT RIOT RECORDS, FUTURE PERFECT RECORDS)
Awesome track! ES hit the mark again with their trademark mix of slamming basslines and melodic grooves!

7.DJ FASTBINDER (NSB RADIO)
Wooooooow such a big tune from these Belgium dudes! Big big up love it big time! Fuck Greg this is quality mate! Massive respect!

8.KICKFLIP (DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, BROKEN ROBOT RECORDS, YELLOWFINGER COMMUNICATIONS, V.I.M.BREAKS, RUNE RECORDINGS)
Yes! Definitely playing this one! Wicked stuff from the SOULSIDE!!

9.HOME ALONE (IN BLOOM RECORDINGS)
Amazing track, which is what you'd expect from these guys. Good luck with the release!!

10.ANDY FAZE (V.I.M.BREAKS, DIVERGENCE RECORDS, BREAKS SK RECORDS, RUNE RECORDINGS, FLEXTONE RECORDS, NSB RADIO)
Killer stuff agasin mate!
Love it!!! Superb dancefloor funky vibe on it!
Will get plays from me
Cheers
Andy

11.THE SLOPPY 5TH's (PLASMAPOOL DIGITAL, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, RE:SOUND RECORDS)
just pencil it in as the top breaks track of the month on Beatport.....it's amazing. I was wondering when someone was going to make a killer tune with the C.R.E.A.M

12.MACHO (BREAKS SK RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, DIGITAL SENSATION UK, KINDCRIME RECORDINGS)
Top stuff again!i think that this will hit top breaks charts!

13.HEXADECIMAL (DISTINCTIVE BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, DISTORTION RECORDS, RECKLESS RADIO)
Awesome!!!

14.EK (DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, SCARCITY RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
Dope track! ELECTRIC SOULSIDE never disappoint! Loving it!
Thanks
Eddie-EK

15.PILLFORM (FLORIDA BREAKS, BREAKS CULTURE)
This is fucking ILL!! More of these please!
Phil

16.PERPETUAL PRESENT (ACIDPHONIC RECORDS, BROKEN RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
Awesome Breaks tune, it will do really well on Beatport!
17.EICHIE MAXX (SUGAR BYTEZ MIDLANDS CLUB SCENE)
Heellllll Yeahhh, This track is awesome, I cant stop playing it, Serious guys, will support"

18.ECHOIK (V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, RIDICULOUD RECORDS, EGO SHOT RECORDS)
Unrelenting! Dirty and beautiful at the same time. Love it!

19.BL1TZ (V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, IN BLOOM RECORDINGS)
Thanks you for the promo Pale!!!

Favourite Track: Predator Clan
Rating: 5/5
Comments: I missed more mixes in this release.. but any Electric Soulside release have all the quality I'm think for burning any dancefloor around the world. I love the vocals and the retro-house melody, top quality!!
BL1TZ (VIM:Breaks / Diablo Loco / In Bloom Recordings) Spain

20.DJ FISSO (FISSO & SPARK)
Big release! Love it! Thanks!

Andrea
(Fisso & Spark)

21.MR.CID 9WARPED RECORDINGS, V.I.M.BREAKS)
"Nice release! - Electric Soulside doing what they do best “

22.LLUPA (NSB RADIO)
hey Greg - cheers for this!

Loving this! solid groove and beats with some cool cheeky piano leads contesting the heavier sections - cool tune!

Cheers.
Tom Llupa

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD
soundcloud.com/diablo-loco-records/dl024-electric-soulside
el luchador
Gold Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx