Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

V.I.M.BREAKS177 IRE-TAKE OVER OUT NOW!!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: V.I.M.BREAKS177 IRE-TAKE OVER OUT NOW!!
V.I.M.BREAKS177 IRE-TAKE OVER OUT NOW!! 11 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0

RELEASE INFO
ARTIST: IRE
TITLE: “TAKE OVER”
FORMAT: MP3/WAV
LABEL: V.I.M. RECORDS
CAT. No: V.I.M.BREAKS177
RELEASE DATE: MID OCTOBER
GENRE: Breaks
COVER DESIGN: 2.46 Design
MASTERED: By AUX TECHNOLOGY

Viennese female Breaks producer IRE is no stranger to Breaks scene as she’s one of the key members of V.I.M.BREAKS family. Having already a killer single and a couple of remixes for V.I.M.BREAKS and HARD & HITS RECORDS under her belt IRE is one of the hottest female producers in the scene! We’ve managed to create a top quality package with remixes by our Spanish mate and killer producer BL1TZ (check his amazing releases for V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, IN BLOOM RECORDINGS etc.), by the mighty Proggy-Breaks quality producer LINE OF SIGHT (always on the top line of Proggy-Breaks front) and by the killer British Breaks duo LEUCE RHYTHMS hot on heels after their nomination for Best New Breaks Producers at last years BREAKSPOLL and their killer releases for DUSTED BREAKS RECORDS, FUTURE PERFECT RECORDS, DIRTY DROP RECORDS and many other labels!

IRE “Take Over”
This is a beautiful Breaks roller with deep floating feeling, great Proggy influences, mental melodies and great pads....deep and energetic, one for long distance roads!
IRE “Take Over (BL1TZ remix)”
BL1TZ on a mission! To bring qualityBreaks music to the crowd! Uplifting, energetic, melodic, elusive, furious and simply beautiful music!
IRE “Take Over (LINE OF SIGHT remix)”
Flying high the flag of amazing Proggy-Breaks music LINE OF SIGHT deliver a killer phat, melodic, darkish and spacey remix full of his awesome qualities!! Magic!!!
IRE “Take Over (LEUCE RHYTHMS remix)”
On the highest levels of quality LEUCE RHYTHMS provide an astonishing piece of excellence with deep hands-in-the-air melodic feeling and ultra hot distorted Tech feeling! Fire on the dancefloor!!!

Available Mid October from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.vimrecords.com
www.myspace.com/vimrecords
soundcloud.com/ire
soundcloud.com/blitzspain
soundcloud.com/lineofsight
soundcloud.com/leuce-rhythms

V.I.M.RECORDS
We’re concerned with those that deal in change
G.Papandreou Street 22, 54645, Thessaloniki, Greece
www.vimrecords.com- www.myspace.com/vimrecords

FEEDBACK-REVIEWS-PLAYLISTS

BEATPORT BREAKS FEATURED RELEASE

1.DUANE BARRY (INNUENDO, DIGITAL SENSATION UK)
wow Line of Sight remix is brilliant! Perfect structure, keeps things very interesting throughout the duration and that spacious riff over the top is gorgeous

2.KICKFLIP (BROKEN ROBOT RECORDS, YELLOWFINGER COMMUNICATIONS, V.I.M.BREAKS, RUNE RECORDINGS)
Not for me I'm afraid! Cheers anyway
Bob

3.TRUKERS (BREAKS SK RECORDS, DIGITAL SENSATION UK, RUNE RECORDINGS, V.I.M.BREAKS)
Superb Line of sight remix, rolling and groovy. Bl1TZ remix is also killer, picking both. Thanks for promo!

4.AURAL ABUSE (V.I.M.BREAKS)
IRE - Take Over - Original: Lovely floaty tune, lush soundscapes and smooth groves. You don’t hear this tune, you feel it...beautiful
IRE - Take Over - Line of Sight remix: Proggy synths, driving bass and a rib shaking beat make this one another quality release. Pick of the remixes for me
IRE - Take Over - Leuce Rhythms remix: Leuce Rhythms take this tune in a totally different direction from the other remixers. Leaning a bit more into the nu skool side of breaks. This one is the dance floor filler remix
IRE - Take Over - Bl1tx remix: Bringing up the BPM into 135 this remix brings the release to a nice close
Greg, this is a fantastic release, gorgeous close your eyes music. Thanks again for the promo, Alan.

5.DJ FISSO (FISSO & SPARK)
Love this relase! Original is right on my way and remixes are cool as well. Will support, thanks!

6.YREANE (LOT49 RECORDS, KICK IT RECORDINGS, THE POOTY CLUB RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS)
Damn, man, Line Of Sight remix is SO brilliant. Amazing breaks.

7.HOME ALONE (IN BLOOM RECORDINGS, LOT49 RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, YELLOWFINGER COMMUNICATIONS)
Great tunes, my pick is the Line Of Sight remix but also the Leuce Rhytms one is great!

8.MARTOPETER (V.I.M.BREAKS, LOT49 RECORDS, BROKEN ROBOT RECORDS, DIVERGENCE RECORDS, IN BLOOM RECORDINGS)
Thx for the package Greg !
The Bl1tz remix is my pick on this one !
Cheers
Peter

9.CLAIRVO (MUST BEAT, NYNFUS CORPORATION)
LINE OF SIGHT remix is mine one in the package!! It's dope and deep like I was dancing in the forest!

10.CADE (V.I.M.BREAKS)
Hi Greg how's thing's?

Thanks for the IRE promos I'm a big fan of her music, this is a lot more ambient, and nice piano. Nice Old School beats in the Blitz mix! I really like Leuce Rhythms sound, very different, he's made this his own!!! Like the Bass in the Line of sight mix, much deeper and nice floating sythns.

Great package very chilled and refreshing!

Cheer's,
Cade

11.YANIX (RIDICULOUD RECORDS)
Thanks for the promo. I really enjoyed the Original Mix for its ideas, but I found the mixdown to be lacking. Line of Sight steps up and takes those good ideas and cool layers and delivers a fantastic progressive remix. It's great to see him still around making sweet tracks. The deep bassline and proggy atmosphere fits perfectly with the parts from the original. This one is the winner for me.
As for the other two mixes, wasn't really feeling them, both in terms of style and production quality. I definitely dig the Original Mix and will be supporting the Line of Sight Remix.

-Yanix

12.DIMA (RUNE RECORDINGS)
Good morning, Greg!
Thanks for sending this over us! Here we have absolutely winner - Line of Sight remix! Proper progressive breaks we will support in the 'RULE of RUNE' show on NSB radio. Really can't stop this tune in player - on repeat again and again. Cheers for quality breaks!
Peace,
Dima

13.MACHO (BREAKS,SK RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, KINDCRIME RECORDINGS, LOT49 RECORDS)
Nice proggy Breaks, I like all versions, hard to pick one but LINE OF SIGHT is my winner!

14.DALLEAN (RUNE RECORDINGS, V.I.M.BREAKS, SCARCITY RECORDS)
Hello Greg!
Thanks for the promo! I really like the trancey feeling to THE LINE OF SIGHT remix. Cool proggy sound and atmosphere! Top notch!

15.DIGITAL DEPARTMENT (RUNE RECORDINGS, V.I.M.BREAKS, UNDERGROUND CITY MUSIC, DIGITAL SENSATION UK)
LINE OF SIGHT remix for me! Support!!

16.STEVE MACCABE (V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
Hi mate, thanks for the IRE promos

The Line Of Sight remix is the one for me, a much deeper, progressive take on the original. Nice production and some very nice synths. Will support.

Thanks

Steve

17.DEEPLY UNEXPECTED (V.I.M.TRONICA, V.I.M.BREAKS, FROM A TREE RECORDS)
Nice and trippy with a nostalgic sense! great synth work from Ire..deep club sounds!
On the remix side all artists put their personal touch while keeping the awesome original vibe: old skool feeling and strong rolling bass from Bl1tz! twisted party energy from Leuce Rhythms! progressive breaks perfection from Line of Sight!

18.SERGEI (ELECTROBIT, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIVERGENCE RECORDS)
Hello, mate. Hope, that you are fine. Thanks very much for this promo. Line of Sight remix is really amazing, the best for me. Will absolutely play it in my next radioshow

19.T.R.O. (FURIOSO RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIGITAL SENSATION UK, DEFINITION:BREAKS RECORDS)
Original is cool, sounds fresh and different. Good remixes as well.

20.YREANE (BREAKS REVIEW RADIO SHOW)
Tracklist:
1. Mars - The Curse (Yreane remix) [XSSR Music]
2. Bill Vega and New Decade - Hurricane (BETA Breakbeat Remix) [STFU
Records]
3. Disco of Doom - Loud and Clear (Original mix) [Passenger]
4. Elite Force - Society Suicides (Original Mix) [U&A]
5. Yreane ft Ellis Ruff - Never Get Me (Original mix) [Unreleased]
6. Freestylers - In Love With You (The Rogue Element Remix) [Against the
Grain]
7. Yreane - Can't See Your Hands (Original work in progress) [Unreleased]
8. Quadrat Beat - Chasing Stars (Sketi Remix) [Expand]
9. Bl1tz - Hear You (KwerK Remix) [VIM]
10. Psure & Psyon - Tough Case (Quadrat Beat Remix) [XSSR Music]
11. Yreane - Twisted (Access Denied remix) [XSSR Music]
12. Splitloop - I Want You (Original Mix) [Against The Grain]
13. Tim Healy & Atomic Drop - Take Control (Hedflux Remix)
14. 48k - NightSwitch (Original Mix) [YellowFinger]
15. Meat Katie and Chevy One - Lumsden (Original Mix) [LOT49]
16. Meat Katie - I Was There (Home Alone Remix) [LOT49]
17. I:Re - Take Over (Line Of Sight Remix) [VIM]
18. Fisso & Spark - Let The Bass Kick (Yreane remix) [Breakz R Boss]
19. Plump DJs - Hump Rock (Stanton Warriors remix) [Grand Hotel]
20. Yreane vs Home Alone - Low Freq (Sketi Rmx) [YellowFinger]
21. DBF - OverRide (Cosmonaut's Formation mix) [VIM]
22. Melodica and Fonarev - ZFM (Cosmonaut Breaks Mix) [Digital Emotions]
23. HNoize - Circles (Yreane & Broken Enough remix) [Pooty Club]
24. B-Movie - Nowhere Girl (Adam Freeland Remix)

21.DIGIBOX (V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, BIG SQUARE RECORDS, DIRTY DROP RECORDS, RUNE RECORDINGS)
Hi Greg mate, thanks for sharing the tracks!
Wicked release with some great remixes. Quality from Blitz as always Like his productions. Amazing drum track on the Leuce Rythms remix. Sure this release will be a success for Vim !
Cheers
Jim

22.ANDY FAZE (V.I.M.BREAKS, BREAKS SK RECORDS, DIVERGENCE RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, WARPED RECORDINGS)
Thanks Greg!

Really awesome tunes, Im liking all of them - especially the Line Of Sight remix - superb!
Leuce Rhythms remix has a wicked vibe also

Cheers,
Andy

23.REBEL SKETCHY (GROUND LELEL RECORDS, BREAKZ R BOSS RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, RIOT RIOT RECORDS)
It's the blitz remix for me here, real originality to the sound and it stands out from the crowd. All quality tracks though! Big ups all round!

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD

soundcloud.com/ire/ire-take-over
soundcloud.com/blitzspain/takeoverremix
soundcloud.com/lineofsight/ire-take-over-remix
soundcloud.com/leuce-rhythms/ire-takeover-leuce-rhythms
PALE PENGUIN
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male V.I.M.RECORDS Location: THESSALONIKI Birthday: 07/27
The administrator has disabled public write access.
DEEP GARNET RECORDS label manager
THE SCIENTIFICS crew
PALE THE KID project
www.soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
www.soundcloud.com/the-scientifics

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx