Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

V.I.M.BREAKS180 WAYS AND MEANS-BS6 OUT NOW!!!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: V.I.M.BREAKS180 WAYS AND MEANS-BS6 OUT NOW!!!
V.I.M.BREAKS180 WAYS AND MEANS-BS6 OUT NOW!!! 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0

RELEASE INFO
ARTIST: WAYS AND MEANS
TITLE: “BS6”
FORMAT: MP3/WAV
LABEL: V.I.M. RECORDS
CAT. No: V.I.M.BREAKS180
RELEASE DATE: EARLY NOVEMBER
GENRE: Breaks/Electronica
COVER DESIGN: 2.46 Design
MASTERED: By AUX TECHNOLOGY

We’re really happy and proud to present WAYS AND MEANS first single for V.I.M.BREAKS. WAYS AND MEANS is one of the best Tech-Funk/Breaks projects worldwide with astonishing quality, big support, chart success and amazing releases for top labels like AUDIO23 RECORDS (their own label), LOT49 RECORDS, DUSTED BREAKS RECORDS, THRURST RECORDS, AUX TECHNOLOGY and many more! We’ve managed to create a really strong package with quality remixes by rising Japanese Electronica producer HUMAN BOOT PROJECT (check out his great release “PICTURE OVER PICTURE EP” for V.I.M.TRONICA division), killer Serbian breaker RONIN8 (check his dope works for V.I.M.BREAKS and DIABLO LOCO RECORDS), British quality Tech-Funker STEVE MACCABE (who’s a key member of our label) and last but not least Kazakhstan’s finest Electro-Breaker TOY QUANTIZE who’s got a bunch of killer releases for labels like V.I.M.BREAKS, DIRTY DROP RECORDS, KINDCRIME RECORDINGS, DIGITAL SENSATION UK and more!
WAYS AND MEANS “BS6”
Proper ultra darkish top quality Tech-Funk stormer with dark spacey soundscapes, old skool beatz, experimental/electronica touches and distorted vocal hooks. Hauntung late night feeling!
WAYS AND MEANS “BS6 (HUMAN BOOT PROJECT Remix)”
Floating into the dark sides of Electronica space this is a trademark remix of HUMAN BOOT PROJECT's quality. Modern darkish Electronica-Jazz for your mind and soul pleasure!
WAYS AND MEANS “BS6 (RONIN8 Remix)”
Tough and crisp beatz, floating Rocky-Breaks feeling, proper bassline, wicked Electro-tingled drops, epic synths, quality use of original material.....simply dope!!!
WAYS AND MEANS “BS6 (STEVE MACCABE Remix)”
STEVE MACCABE on fire! Pure quality Tech-Funk roller with awesome darkish feeling, quality atmos and Tech drops, awesome Acidic fills.....hot n' spacey!
WAYS AND MEANS “BS6 (TOY QUANTIZE Remix)”
On a different tip this is elegant and epic, a quality work balanced between epic Electronica and smokey Beatz, based on trippy beatz, amazing atmos and dope melodic pieces!!!!

Available Early November from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.vimrecords.com
www.soundcloud.com/vim-records
soundcloud.com/ways-and-means
soundcloud.com/hbp
soundcloud.com/ronin8pro
soundcloud.com/stevemaccabe
soundcloud.com/toyquantize

V.I.M.RECORDS
We’re concerned with those that deal in change
G.Papandreou Street 22, 54645, Thessaloniki, Greece
www.vimrecords.com- www.myspace.com/vimrecords

FEEDBACK

BEATPORT BREAKS FEATURED RELEASE

1.SOULFORSE (V.I.M.BREAKS, LETHAL DOSE RECORDINGS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
Thank you, Gregory! Very nice release!

2.MACHO (BREAKS SK RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, LOT49 RECORDS, DIGITAL SENSATION UK RECORDS)
hi mate, nice stuff, but not for my sets. but very nice as listening music for me!

3.CADE (V.I.M.BREAKS)
Hi Greg,
Many thanks for the Ways and Means promos, Original is wicked!, really love the tempo, it's refreshing, very different! Awesome drums beats too and the tunes got such a good vibe to it! Great remixes too, Steve Maccabe’s mix is deep, and love the way Ronin8 has funked it up! And good contrast with the Human Boot Project, really taken it somewhere else!!!

Great Tune and great remixes, 5/5

Cheer's,
Cade

4.SUPERPOLITIK (TRICKERY COLLECTIVE RECORDS, YELLOWFINGER COMMUNICATIONS, V.I.M.BREAKS)
"Great release - especially loving the Original & the Toy Quantize remix with it's lush soundscape!"
Superpolitik | Trickery Collective

5.AUDIO DROPOUT (V.I.M.TRONICA, V.I.M.BREAKS)
cool original and remixes - ronin 8 mix stood out for me. Nice 1

6.DEEPLY UNEXPECTED (V.I.M.TRONICA, V.I.M.BREAKS, FROM A TREE RECORDS)
I was waiting long time for this one!!
The original is an astonishing mixture of industrial dirtiness and hi tek precision sounds!! Love it! Travels me to an abandoned factory on a early cloudy morning!!
All remixers add their unique magic touch to create such a tight package:
quite cinematic and live dub attitude from Human Boot Project! dirty cuts and drops from Ronin8! darkish perfection from Steve Maccabe! ..and a surprising epic exodus from Toy Quantize!
feeling the whole release from the beginning to the end!

7.DR.FISH (V.I.M.BREAKS, BROKEN RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, IN BLOOM RECORDINGS, RUNE RECORDINGS, AUX TECHNOLOGY)
Woaaaah thanks for the promo mate. This is huge!
Massive original from my fellow Bristol boys Ways & Means. Superb bass tech action. Really original forward thinking stuff.
Remixes are also top notch with my favourite being the Steve Maccabe Remix. Really liking Steve's style and he totally smashed this remix.

Full support from me.
Cheers

8.BL1TZ (V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, IN BLOOM RECORDINGS)
Favourite Track: WAYS AND MEANS-BS6 (RONIN8 REMIX)
Rating: 5/5
Comments: Amazing release from the first track to the last, it's hard to me pick one selection, STEVE MACCABE Remix it's good for listening in the house, the original is amazing for djing in a rave and RONIN8 remix it's perfect for the dancefloor, good luck!!!
BL1TZ (VIMBreaks / Diablo Loco / In Bloom Recordings) Spain

9.DJ FISSO (FISSO & SPARK)
Big release! Full support! Thanks

Fisso & Spark

10.KICKFLIP (DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, YELLOWFINGER COMMUNICATIONS, V.I.M.BREAKS, RUNE RECORDINGS)
Great low-slung remix from Steve Maccabe! Toy Quantize also put together a tidy soundtrack style rework.

11.DJ FASTBINDER (NSB RADIO)
banger all the way

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD

soundcloud.com/ways-and-means/bs6
soundcloud.com/ronin8pro/ways-and-means-bs6-ronin8
soundcloud.com/stevemaccabe/ways-means-bs6-steve-maccabe-remix
PALE PENGUIN
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male V.I.M.RECORDS Location: THESSALONIKI Birthday: 07/27
The administrator has disabled public write access.
DEEP GARNET RECORDS label manager
THE SCIENTIFICS crew
PALE THE KID project
www.soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
www.soundcloud.com/the-scientifics

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx