Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

V.I.M.BREAKS SPECIAL EDITION 04 DIGITAL DEPARTMENT
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: V.I.M.BREAKS SPECIAL EDITION 04 DIGITAL DEPARTMENT
V.I.M.BREAKS SPECIAL EDITION 04 DIGITAL DEPARTMENT 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0

RELEASE INFO
ARTIST: DIGITAL DEPARTMENT
TITLE: “NEGATIVE FEATURE”
FORMAT: MP3/WAV
LABEL: V.I.M. RECORDS
CAT. No: V.I.M.BREAKS SPECIAL EDITION 04
RELEASE DATE: MID NOVEMBER
GENRE: Breaks/Dubstep
COVER DESIGN: 2.46 Design
MASTERED: By MR.CID

V.I.M.BREAKS proudly announces the launch of a new occasional series! V.I.M.BREAKS SPECIAL EDITION singles will come out on golden cover art, focusing mainly on Proggy-Breaks, Psy-Breaks side of things with really special original artists and remixers of modern Breaks scene!
Heart needs a home, good feelings and warm music, even if this is way too difficult. I took the Orient Express and start travel, tomorrow I'll be far away....Next Stop Wonderland! If you'll wake up tomorrow and I'm not here just pretend that nothing happens, just continue like I'm a sad dream or a far-away image. I'll be watching you from far away, behind dark curtains, behind Dorian Gray's portraits, behind blue skies and purple rainbows, holding a double espresso, a rolling cigarette and a raspberry liqueur in my hands, listening to DIGITAL DEPARTMENT, MDK and SHOTEM......just to simple say that I LOVE YOU MORE THAN MY OWN EYES!
DIGITAL DEPARTMENT “Negative Feature”
DIGITAL DEPARTMENT “Negative Feature (MDK remix)”
DIGITAL DEPARTMENT “Negative Feature (SHOTEM remix)”

Available Mid November from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.vimrecords.com
soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
soundcloud.com/digitaldepartment
soundcloud.com/mdk-music
soundcloud.com/shotem

V.I.M.RECORDS
We’re concerned with those that deal in change
G.Papandreou Street 22, 54645, Thessaloniki, Greece
www.vimrecords.com- www.myspace.com/vimrecords

FEEDBACK-REVIEWS-PLAYLISTS

1.MARTOPETER (V.I.M.BREAKS, BROKEN ROBOT RECORDS, LOT49 RECORDS, IN BLOOM RECORDINGS, DIVERGENCE RECORDS, RUNE RECORDINGS)
Favorite Track: Negative Feature (MDK remix)
3 out of 5
Thanks Greg! Lovely deep stuff!! My pick is the MDK remix

2.SAM HOPKINS (ACCURADIO)
4 out of 5
I really dig the euphoric vibe on these. This has a really killer HYBRID-esque vibe to it.

3.KICKFLIP (DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, YELLOWFINGER COMMUNICATIONS, V.I.M.BREAKS, RUNE RECORDINGS)
Favorite Track: Negative Feature (SHOTEM remix)
3 out of 5
Not grabbed by this i'm afraid! Cheers anyway....

4.BURJUY (BREAKS REVIEW RADIO SHOW)
Just want to say that Original MDK remix - are AWESOME!!!

5.DALLEAN (RUNE RECORDINGS, V.I.M.BREAKS, SCARCITY RECORDS)
Favorite Track: Negative Feature
5 out of 5
Hey Greg! Thanks for this big release! All tracks are great! I really like the trancey feeling to the original, great atmosphere and cool bass!

6.DJ MARTY B (NSB RADIO, FRESH FM)
3 out of 5
This is wikkid!

7.KWAH (BROKEN ROBOT RECORDS, IN BLOOM RECORDINGS, RUNE RECORDINGS, WARPED RECORDINGS)
2 out of 5
Not really feeling this one i'm afraid, way too progressive for my tastes. MDK has some tight production but doesn't really go anywhere with the track. SHOTEM remix is pretty chilled, probably my favorite but not something I will listen to that much.

8.CLAIRVO (MUST BEAT CREW, NYNFUS CORPORATION)
4 out of 5
Like the atmosphere. It makes the song special. So special, that unfortunately, it needs the occasion to be able to be played.

9.SNOOK (BROKEN ROBOT RECORDS, WARPED RECORDINGS, DIVERGENCE RECORDS)
4 out of 5
It's a lovely tune, the original seems to have a lot more melodic layers to it but both remixes sound really tight...really love the sound of the drums on the MDK remix, they're slammin. Thanks for sending.

10.HEXADECIMAL (DISTINCTIVE RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DISTORTION RECORDS)
4 out of 5
Really like the original mix! Kinda trancey remixes too, like this release and how it doesn't slam too hard, should get some plays from me!

11.JOHN GRIEF (DEFINITION:BREAKS RECORDS)
3 out of 5
good stuff as ever from V.I.M.! Liking the beats in the original mix and I think it has the most energy for me out of the whole package...

12.48K (YELLOWFINGER COMMUNICATIONS, DIVERGENCE RECORDS, WARPED RECORDINGS, RUNE RECORDINGS, V.I.M.BREAKS, SCARCITY RECORDS)
3 out of 5
Digging the chilled vibes on SHOTEM remix....nice take on it!

13.CADE (V.I.M.BREAKS)
4 out of 5
Hi Greg, many thanks for the promos. I'm really liking the sound in the MDK mix, and also the SHOTEM remix too!! Cheers

14.SUPERPOLITIK (TRICKERY COLLECTIVE RECORDS, YELLOWFINGER COMMUNICATIONS, V.I.M.BREAKS)
4 out of 5
Really like all three of these, but in particular the SHOTEM remix stands out with it's lush downtempo feel!

15.ELECTROBIT (V.I.M.BREAKS, BREAKS REVIEW RADIOSHOW)
5 out of 5
Hey, thanks very much for this promo. I love the Progressive sound of all tracks, but the best track for me is the MDK remix. Full support as usual. Greetings from Russia.

16.STEVE MACCABE (V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
3 out of 5
cheers for this promo. The SHOTEM remix is the pick for me, a quite unique take on the original, very well produced and just plain different, which I like. Really good stuff from SHOTEM

17.ALFOA (MORPHOSIS LIMITED, NUEVA DIGITAL, MISTIQUE MUSIC)
4 out of 5
Nice release!

18.ANDY FAZE (V.I.M.BREAKS, WARPED RECORDINGS, DIVERGENCE RECORDS, BREAKS SK RECORDS, NSB RADIO)
4 out of 5
Awesome stuff again! Very nice original and a nice groovy take on it by MDK. Support from me

19.EK (DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, SCARCITY RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, FIERCE ANGEL RECORDS)
4 out of 5
Love the SHOTEM remix. Really feeling this style at the moment!

20.JAYSON BUTERA (NSB RADIO)
4 out of 5
All three mixes are killer! The original is a monster with MDK's remix not to far behind it. I'll be playing all three for a long time for sure. Outstanding work!

21.GUY MANSFIELD (ROUGH TEMPO RADIO)
5 out of 5
many thanks, will be supporting on RTR

22.SK2 (INFERNO SESSIONS ON NUBREAKS RADIO)
3 out of 5
nice dose of atmospheric Electro-breaks, particularly feeling the MDK remix but also like the twist that the SHOTEM remix gives to the track...another quality release from V.I.M.

23.LEUCE RHYTHMS (DUSTED BREAKS RECORDS, SCARCITY RECORDS, DIRTY DROP RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, BREAKZ R BOSS RECORDS)
3 out of 5
We really love SHOTEM's take on this. Although MDK's remix will be the most likely to find it's way to our sets. Thanks for sharing.

24.DEEPLY UNEXPECTED (V.I.M.TRONICA, V.I.M.BREAKS, FROM A TREE RECORDS)
5 out of 5
City lights sounds all around! I like the original as much as the remixes. Futuristic breaks from MDK and cool from SHOTEM for the diversity

25.MACHO (BREAKS SK RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, LOT49 RECORDS)
4 out of 5
Nice EP, good tracks for opening a set, original is my favorite.

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD

soundcloud.com/digitaldepartment/digital-department-negative
soundcloud.com/shotem/digital-department-negative
soundcloud.com/mdk-music/digital-department-negative
PALE PENGUIN
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male V.I.M.RECORDS Location: THESSALONIKI Birthday: 07/27
The administrator has disabled public write access.
DEEP GARNET RECORDS label manager
THE SCIENTIFICS crew
PALE THE KID project
www.soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
www.soundcloud.com/the-scientifics

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx