Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

V.I.M.BREAKS SPECIAL EDITION 05 OUT NOW!!!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: V.I.M.BREAKS SPECIAL EDITION 05 OUT NOW!!!
V.I.M.BREAKS SPECIAL EDITION 05 OUT NOW!!! 11 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0

RELEASE INFO
ARTIST: ALEKSEY ELECTRONIC & PARALLAX BREAKZ
TITLE: “TRIP TO CYBERTRON”
FORMAT: MP3/WAV
LABEL: V.I.M. RECORDS
CAT. No: V.I.M.BREAKS SPECIAL EDITION 05
RELEASE DATE: LATE NOVEMBER
GENRE: Psy-Breaks
COVER DESIGN: 2.46 Design
MASTERED: By Adam Goodlet @ Re:Creation Studio www.re-creationstudio.co.uk

V.I.M.BREAKS proudly announces the launch of a new occasional series! V.I.M.BREAKS SPECIAL EDITION singles will come out on golden cover art, focusing mainly on Proggy-Breaks, Psy-Breaks side of things with really special original artists and remixers of modern Breaks scene!
Long time ago, into the deepness of past, into the big and gorgeous days of the Galactic Empire, life was wild, rich and without any taxes. Powerful spaceships were travel to exotic stars seeking adventures and treasures into the far-away of the galaxy. In those days morality was high, dangers were big, men were real men, women were real women, so were the small hairy creatures from Alpha Centaurus. Everybody showed great courage while facing unknown dangers, done great achievements, testify great suggestions that no one else force to suggest-that's how the Empire was forged. ALEKSEY ELECTRONIC & PARALLAX BREAKZ the great leaders of the mighty Trip To Cybertron alongside ANDY FAZE and MARTOPETER, background generals in theeee spacey mission!
ALEKSEY ELECTRONIC & PARALLAX BREAKZ “Trip To Cybertron”
ALEKSEY ELECTRONIC & PARALLAX BREAKZ “Trip To Cybertron (ANDY FAZE remix)”
ALEKSEY ELECTRONIC & PARALLAX BREAKZ “Trip To Cybertron (MARTOPETER remix)”

Available Late November from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.vimrecords.com
soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
soundcloud.com/electronicdolbit
soundcloud.com/imp1812
soundcloud.com/andy-faze
soundcloud.com/pit-aka-martopeter

V.I.M.RECORDS
We’re concerned with those that deal in change
G.Papandreou Street 22, 54645, Thessaloniki, Greece
www.vimrecords.com- www.myspace.com/vimrecords

FEEDBACK-REVIEWS-PLAYLISTS

1.PEAK (BROKEN ROBOT RECORDS)
Whooooppp.....REALLY enjoyed MARTOPETER remix-he's getting seriously good!

2.DEEPLY UNEXPECTED (V.I.M.BREAKS, V.I.M.TRONICA, FROM A TREE RECORDS)
Favourite track: ALEKSEY ELECTRONIC & PARALLAX BREAKZ-Trip to Cybertron
5/5
This is psychedelic Breaks! perfect for the mainstage of a psytrance festival!
A space rollercoaster ride that shakes my very foundations to the core!
plus the treatments from well known and respected psybreaks artists: Andy Faze and Martopeter!

3.STAMA (ERASE RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
4/5
Thanks for sending this!

4.SAM HOPKINS (ACCURADIO)
Favourite track: ALEKSEY ELECTRONIC & PARALLAX BREAKZ-Trip to Cybertron (MARTOPETER remix)
5/5
I love the MARTOPETER remix! Big bass-and a full on feel! I can imagine this being a great early peak-time track!

5.KICKFLIP (BROKEN ROBOT RECORDS, YELLOWFINGER COMMUNICATIONS, V.I.M.BREAKS, RUNE RECORDINGS)
Favourite track: ALEKSEY ELECTRONIC & PARALLAX BREAKZ-Trip to Cybertron (MARTOPETER remix)
3/5
Not feeling this release i'm afraid!

6.ELECTROBIT (V.I.M.BREAKS, FLEXTONE RECORDS, DIVERGENCE RECORDS)
4/5
Thanks very much for this promo. Not loving so much Psy-Breaks but never the less liked how the MARTOPETER's remix sounds. Nice stuff. Full support as usual.

7.MACHO (BREAKS SK RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, LOT49 RECORDS, KINDCRIME RECORDINGS)
4/5
Quality work an all 3 versions, hard to pick one favourite, so my vote goes to the original!

8.DJ HOOK (BREAKS IT, V.I.M.BREAKS, SOUND BREAK RECORDS, KINDCRIME RECORDINGS, BASS REFLECTIONS RECORDS)
4/5
Oh....what a release! Loving the original so much!!!

9.SNOOK (WARPED RECORDS, BROKEN ROBOT RECORDS, DIVERGENCE RECORDS, LOGARIDDIM RECORDS)
4/5
Yeah can tell that a lot of work has gone into this release, well done to all involved. Some great work here, good luck with the release. I think the MARTOPETER remix stands out most for me, being the most solid sounding.

10.MAX HERTZZ (V.I.M.BREAKS, EGO SHOT RECORDS)
5/5
Hi Greg!!! Thanx for the amazing promo from Alexey & Parallax!!! Original track is awesome, I’m dancing on my chair mate, really!!! It’s my favourite track for this week... Remixes are very hig quality, my favourite is the psy-trip from Martopeter...

11.THE MESSENGER (NUBREAKS RADIO)
5/5
really hard to choose

12.KWAH (BROKEN ROBOT RECORDS, IN BLOOM RECORDINGS, V.I.M.BREAKS, RUNE RECORDINGS)
4/5
Great release, liking both remixes a lot. The original also good, but there are some rogue bass frequencies that don’t agree with my ears. The MartOpeter remix will definitely be played out, and the Andy Faze remix will be going in a prog mix at some point.

13.PERPETUAL PRESENT (ACIDPHONIC RECORDS, DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, BROKEN RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
4/5
Deep, dark and trippy tunes. Martoper Remix would work well on any psychedelic dancefloor

14.JAYSON BUTERA (BEYOND BOUNDARIES RADIO SHOW)
4/5
Wicked good tune with 2 powerful remixes! Great work here!

15.CLAIRVO (MUSTBEAT CREW, NYNFUS CORPORATION)
5/5
can't decide whether this is heavier or happier!!! full support!!

16.LLUPA (DISC BREAKS WITH LLUPA ON NSB RADIO)
4/5
Nice to see PB on the label and getting his psy on.....all of these are solid, hard to pick a fave, but I think MARTOPETER takes it as he goes well deep on his twist, but really, like I said, all of these are great!

17.JOHN GRIEF (DEFINITION:BREAKS RECORDS)
4/5
Good quality as ever from V.I.M. And PARALLAX...likin the original the most-got that drivin bassline that rolls it on.

18.FAR TOO LOUD (FUNKATECH RECORDS, BAZOOKA RECORDS, NSB RADIO)
4/5
Original is wicked! Cheers..

19.DJ MARTY B (NSB RADIO)
5/5
Bang on!

20.CADE (V.I.M.BREAKS)
4/5
Hi Greg, Many thanks for the promos. Very nice dark rhythms on the original. Love the synths in the Andy Faze mix and great breakdown! Nice build in the Martopeter mix, and solid beats and bass! Cheers, Cade

21.BOBALINO (AXCESS, CURL & DEAN, BREAK WIND PRODUCTIONS)
3/5
The original is heavy but not really my thing, i'm sure in the right place this will go down a treat, the remixes all sound very much like the original, I was listening while working and I thought it was still the first track but when I looked it has played all 3 versions.

22.STEVE MACCABE (V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
Favourite track: ALEKSEY ELECTRONIC & PARALLAX BREAKZ-Trip to Cybertron (ANDY FAZE remix)
3/5
ANDY FAZE remix is the pick for me, some nice synths, cheers.

23.HEXADECIMAL (DISTINCTIVE RECORDS, DISTORTION RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS)
4/5
Andy Faze mix is cool but the original wins for me, excellent stuff

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD
soundcloud.com/electronicdolbit/aleksey-electronic-parallax
soundcloud.com/andy-faze/aleksey-electronic-parallax
soundcloud.com/pit-aka-martopeter/aleksey-electronic-parallax
PALE PENGUIN
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male V.I.M.RECORDS Location: THESSALONIKI Birthday: 07/27
The administrator has disabled public write access.
DEEP GARNET RECORDS label manager
THE SCIENTIFICS crew
PALE THE KID project
www.soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
www.soundcloud.com/the-scientifics

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx