Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

V.I.M.BREAKS SPECIAL EDITION 06 MR.CID OUT NOW!!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: V.I.M.BREAKS SPECIAL EDITION 06 MR.CID OUT NOW!!
V.I.M.BREAKS SPECIAL EDITION 06 MR.CID OUT NOW!! 11 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0

RELEASE INFO
ARTIST: MR.CID
TITLE: “BEYOND OUR REACH”
FORMAT: MP3/WAV
LABEL: V.I.M. RECORDS
CAT. No: V.I.M.BREAKS SPECIAL EDITION 06
RELEASE DATE: MID DECEMBER
GENRE: Proggy-Breaks/Psy-Breaks/Tech-Funk
COVER DESIGN: 2.46 Design
MASTERED: By MR.CID

V.I.M.BREAKS proudly announces the launch of a new occasional series! V.I.M.BREAKS SPECIAL EDITION singles will come out on golden cover art, focusing mainly on Proggy-Breaks, Psy-Breaks side of things with really special original artists and remixers of modern Breaks scene!
A computer send an SOS from his deep inner-space while a Shirlock trying to open and close it without any specific reason. That was happened because logic was absent that moment. A hole has just appear in the Galaxy. It was exactly less than one second far-away, million light years away from one end to another. As the hole closes a bunch of paper hats and balloons escape from it and carried away into Space. A group of seven market analyzers fell from the hole. All of them died, some from suffocation and some from their surprise! “This is beyond our reach” whispers the terrified Shirlock while MR.CID was playing chess with ACIDOVA, CHARLIE KANE and MOTNA....dark knights of electronic hyperspace!

MR.CID “Beyond Our Reach”
MR.CID “Beyond Our Reach featuring Lisa Sanchez”
MR.CID “Beyond Our Reach (ACIDOVA remix)”
MR.CID “Beyond Our Reach (CHARLIE KANE remix)”
MR.CID “Beyond Our Reach (MOTNA remix)”

Available Mid December from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.vimrecords.com
soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
soundcloud.com/mrcid
soundcloud.com/acidova
soundcloud.com/charliekane
soundcloud.com/motna

V.I.M.RECORDS
We’re concerned with those that deal in change
G.Papandreou Street 22, 54645, Thessaloniki, Greece
www.vimrecords.com- www.myspace.com/vimrecords

FEEDBACK-REVIEWS-PLAYLISTS

1.HOME ALONE (IN BLOOM RECORDINGS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, YELLOWFINGER COMMUNICATIONS, BIG SQUARE RECORDS)
Favourite track: MR.CID-Beyond Our Reach (CHARLIE KANE remix)
5/5
Hard to pick a favorite here! Love the original and the remixes are massive! Had to go with the CHARLIE KANE one but I think they all deserve.

2.MARTOPETER (BROKEN ROBOT RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS LOT49 RECORDS, DIVERGENCE RECORDS, IN BLOOM RECORDINGS)
Favourite track: MR.CID-Beyond Our Reach
5/5
Thnx a lot Greg! What a big EP!!! This is very hard to choose a fav so I selected the original!

3.SAM HOPKINS (ACCURADIO)
4/5
I love the original mix, and the MOTNA remix is stellar! Definitely both going onto my bass playlists immediately!

4.SETH VOGT (M-TOXIN RECORDS)
4/5
I will definitely be droppin the CHARLIE KANE remix.

5.DALLEAN (RUNE RECORDINGS, SCARCITY RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS)
4/5
Hi Greg! Thanks for the promo package! Original and CHARLIE KANE remix are my favorites from the release. Top notch!

6.THE MESSENGER (NUBREAKS RADIO)
Favourite track: MR.CID-Beyond Our Reach (MOTNA remix)
5/5
All are so good I don't know which to play first!

7.HEXADECIMAL (DISTINCTIVE BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, DISTORTION RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS)
4/5
Original mix is sounding cool! ACIDOVA is good also as well as MOTNA remix. NICE!

8.KWAH (BROKEN ROBOT RECORDS, IN BLOOM RECORDINGS, RUNE RECORDINGS, V.I.M.BREAKS, WARPED RECORDINGS)
4/5
Good release! The original is nice and bouncy, the ACIDOVA and MOTNA remixes are both great psybreaks tracks! A little disappointed the CHARLIE KANE remix wasn't a bit bouncier but still flows nicely.

9.RONIN8 (V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
Yes mate, a lot of good stuff in this package…..killer package!
If I’ve to choose one it’s the MOTNA remix! Thnx a lot!

10.MACHO (BREAKS SK RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, LOT49 RECORDS, KINDCRIME RECORDINGS)
Favourite track: MR.CID-Beyond Our Reach (ACIDOVA remix)
4/5
ACIDOVA and MOTNA remixes are outstanding for me!

11.SNOOK (BROKEN ROBOT RECORDS, WARPED RECORDINGS, LOGARIDDIM RECORDS)
5/5
Wow..thx for this, I think the Motna remix steals the show with this EP.. is that a triplet groove in the middle? It's awesome! Anyway this is followed closely by the Acidova remix which is also damn good. I'm left wondering though, what is beyond our reach?

12.DJ HOOK (BREAKS ITALY, V.I.M.BREAKS, DEFINITION: BREAKS RECORDS, KINDCRIME RECORDINGS, 13TH BREAKZ RECORDS)
4/5
Amazing release... full of awesome productions!!! Love all the tunes for groove, good sounds and deep vibes... maybe my favorite is the "Motna Remix", but are all great !!! Hook.

13.ANDY FAZE (V.I.M.BREAKS, WARPED RECORDINGS, BREAKS SK RECORDS, IN BLOOM RECORDINGS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
4/5
Great stuff all round and nice vocal mix. The Motna remix steals it for me, awesome track and great production! Cheers, Andy

14.JAYSON BUTERA (NSB RADIO)
Favourite track: MR.CID-Beyond Our Reach ft. LISA SANCHEZ
4/5
Another killer release! I am stuck on the original, the original feat Lisa Sanchez and Charlie Kane's Remix! Might just have to play them all! Huge tune.

15.KOSTAS G (AUX TECHNOLOGY, V.I.M.BREAKS)
3/5
CHARLIE KANE remix is my fave, big rollin b-line and use of a real break!

16.CLAIRVO (MUSTBEAT CREW, NYNFUS CORPORATION)
5/5
yeah, the original is like music from my childhood, while the directions CHARLIE KANE and MOTNA took are superb too! Will have a good use with them. Full support!

17.STAMA (ERASE RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
4/5
Thanks for sending, big package!! CHARLIE KANE and ACIDOVA for us!

18.PERPETUAL PRESENT (ACIDPHONIC RECORDS, BROKEN RECORDS, DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
4/5
Cool original track and quality selection of remixes! Hard to pick a favorite here, will probably play all at some point. CHARLIE KANE mix is DEEP!

19.LLUPA (NSB RADIO)
4/5
Hey cheers for this solid release, but CHARLIE KANE takes it as hits all the right deep and driving buttons with me. That takes nothing from the other as all will get a good rinsing.
20.DR.FISH (V.I.M.BREAKS, BROKEN RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, AUX TECHNOLOGY, RUNE RECORDINGS)
4/5
Wickedness. Thanks for the promo. Nice original. ACIDOVA remix is really good. Proper rave bad boy action and my pick of the bunch. Nice deep vibes from Mr. KANE. Great level of production. Nice remix from Alex MOTNA. Funky and nice triplets. Big ups.

21.CLAAS REIMER (CLSRM DIGITAL, V.I.M.RECORDS, MAD MUSIC, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, REBEAT RECORDS)
4/5
The whole release is well done. Love most the MOTNA remix with its dynamic break and changes.

22.FAR TOO LOUD (FUNKATECH RECORDS, BAZOOKA RECORDS)
4/5
Nice breaks and wicked remixes from ACIDOVA and MOTNA!

23.RETROID (MORPHOSIS RECORDS, EGO SHOT RECORDS)
3/5
I like CHARLIE KANE remix.

24.ALEKSEY ELECTRONIC (RUNE RECORDINGS, V.I.M.BREAKS)
5/5
This is one of 2012 best works! Great combination of beats, bass, melody and vocals! I love this track!!

25.TOM CLYDE (V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, SCARCITY RECORDS, KINDCRIME RECORDINGS)
4/5
My winner is ACIDOVA remix! Like this mix of Psy & Electro bass in groove, makes it sound fresh. Also the great psy textures are helping to go deep into the tune. Also I want to mark out MOTNA's remix. Great production and feeling that dancefloor needs!

26.UNDER THIS (IBREAKS RECORDS, EXPAND RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, M-TOXIN RECORDS)
5/5
Solid release guys! Diggin' all mixes. My favorite here is the original with vocals, but also want to give special attention to CHARLIE KANE's remix. Such a good work. Sounds pretty much like our own stuff.

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD
soundcloud.com/mrcid/mr-cid-beyond-our-reach
soundcloud.com/acidova/mr-cid-beyound-our-reach
soundcloud.com/charliekane/mr-cid-beyond-our-reach
soundcloud.com/motna/mr-cid-beyond-our-reach-motna
PALE PENGUIN
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male V.I.M.RECORDS Location: THESSALONIKI Birthday: 07/27
The administrator has disabled public write access.
DEEP GARNET RECORDS label manager
THE SCIENTIFICS crew
PALE THE KID project
www.soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
www.soundcloud.com/the-scientifics

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx