Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

DLR028 SYNTHETIC HYPE REMIX COMPETITION WINNERS!!!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: DLR028 SYNTHETIC HYPE REMIX COMPETITION WINNERS!!!
DLR028 SYNTHETIC HYPE REMIX COMPETITION WINNERS!!! 11 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 2

RELEASE INFO
____________________________________________________________________________________
ARTIST: SYNTHETIC HYPE
TITLE: “SLAP DA BASS (BLACKLIST remix)/SLAP DA BASS (SONEK remix)”
FORMAT: WAV/MP3
LABEL: DIABLO LOCO RECORDS
CAT. No: DLR028
RELEASE DATE: LATE DECEMBER
GENRE: Tech-Funk/Electro-Funky Breaks
COVER DESIGN: 246 Design

DIABLO LOCO RECORDS is the new quality label focused on Tech-Funk, Electro-House, Tech-Breaks sound by top artists of the international scene. Inspired by the traditional Mexican wrestling culture and the famous Luchadores the label aim to deliver top class singles, remixes, compilations and design!

Do you believe the hype? Diablos surely do, and just in case that you're still far away from our universe we have got something to remind you that life is nothing more than dirty dope and funky sweaty dreams! SYNTHETIC HYPE are without a doubt one of the hottest names of the Breaks scene during 2012 and Slap Da Bass is a hell of a track! BLACKLIST and SONEK are new quality Luchadores from USA and CANADA, winners of the special Slap Da Bass competition and new members of DIABLO LOCO family. Pure dope quality Electro-funky vs Tech-Funk sounds for your mind, soul and body pleasure.....

DIABLO LOCO RECORDS “THE TRUTH BEHIND THE MASK”
Available LATE DECEMBER from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.myspace.com/diablolocorecords
soundcloud.com/diablo-loco-records
soundcloud.com/synthetichype
soundcloud.com/blackcutz
soundcloud.com/sonekmusic

SELECTED FEEDBACK

1.DR.FISH (V.I.M.BREAKS, BROKEN RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, AUX TECHNOLOGY, RUNE RECORDINGS)
Hello mate thanks for these. Well first let me say what a year it has been for Diablo Loco. You guys have in my opinion dominated the Breaks/Tech Breaks scene this year. My favourite track of the year has undoubtedly been "Electric Souldide - Soul On Fire" which has been a constant feature of every set I've played since it's release. You have brought to us the sounds of "Synthetic Hype" and also "Kid Panel" who are both in my opinion the two breakthrough producers of the year. Aside from that you have released a constant stream of groundbreaking music that I feel is deserved of the BEST label of 2013 for sure. RESPECT!!! It has been a pleasure to work with your label and be a part of it and I really look forward to working with the label in the future.

Thanks for the Slap Da Bass remixes. I think the quality of the two winners here is superb. Both have top notch levels of production but if I had to select a favorite it would be the Blacklist remix.

Big Ups!!!

2.KICKFLIP (BROKEN ROBOT RECORDS, DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, YELLOWFINGER COMMUNICATIONS. V.I.M.BREAKS, RUNE RECORDINGS)
Neither quite for me, but cool stuff on both anyway!

3.DJ FISSO (FISSO & SPARK)
Wicked remixes here! Thanks!
Fisso & Spark

4.KWERK (KICK IT RECORDS, DISTORTION RECORDS, DIVERGENCE RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, YELLOWFINGER COMMUNICATIONS)
Bangin remix by BLACKLIST! All the best for 2013 DIABLO LOCO! Label is sick!

5.FASTBINDER (NSB RADIO)
Quality remix by SONEK! Massive big ups!

6.CADE (V.I.M.BREAKS)
Congrats to BLACKLIST! Great remix!

7.RICHIE MAXX (SUGAR BYTEZ MIDLANDS CLUB SCENE)
"Two slamming tracks, worthy of being winners, cools sounds."

8.LOS LUCHADORES (DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
Two dope funky nuggets! Good stuff all over!

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD
soundcloud.com/diablo-loco-records/synth...-hype-slap-da-bass-1
soundcloud.com/diablo-loco-records/synthetic-hype-slap-da-bass
el luchador
Gold Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx