Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

V.I.M.BREAKS187 CAGE PAGE-I KNOW OUT NOW!!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: V.I.M.BREAKS187 CAGE PAGE-I KNOW OUT NOW!!
V.I.M.BREAKS187 CAGE PAGE-I KNOW OUT NOW!! 11 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0

RELEASE INFO
ARTIST: CAGE PAGE
TITLE: “I KNOW”
FORMAT: MP3/WAV
LABEL: V.I.M. RECORDS
CAT. No: V.I.M.BREAKS187
RELEASE DATE: EARLY JANUARY
GENRE: Breaks
COVER DESIGN: 2.46 Design
MASTERED: By SCAPO

CAGE PAGE, the quality Ukrainian Breaks project return to our label with another killer piece of Breaks music! Killer floating and quality melodic feeling on this burner with the trademark qualities of CAGE PAGE (check out also their previous releases for V.I.M.BREAKS and DIGITAL SENSATION UK). We've managed to create a small but really tight package with remixes by the scratchin, breakin, rappin USA veteran producer KIDD LINUS (founder of BOOGIEBEAT RECORDS) and Georgian producer OPEN CLUSTER, one of the best Breaks producers around with killer releases for top labels like EGO SHOT RECORDS, RIDICULOUD RECORDS, DIRTY DROP RECORDS, DISTORTION RECORDS, DIGITAL SENSATION UK and many more.
CAGE PAGE-I KNOW
I Know combines all CAGE PAGE's trademark qualities.......phat and crisp beatz, amazing floating, melodic Proggy-Breaks pieces, killer old-skoolish vocals and excellent synths. A burner!
CAGE PAGE-I KNOW (KIDD LINUS remix)
Simply amazing stuff by KIDD LINUS which is giving a proper darkish remix by adding killer old-skool roaring synths, woobling phat bass and quality beatz!!
CAGE PAGE-I KNOW (OPEN CLUSTER remix)
OPEN CLUSTER's production qualities are simply excellent and this remix is no exception. Top quality, beautiful, phat, melodic and purely gorgeous Breaks music!!

Available Early January from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.vimrecords.com
www.soundcloud.com/vim-records
www.myspace.com/cagepage
soundcloud.com/kiddlinus
soundcloud.com/open-cluster

V.I.M.RECORDS
We’re concerned with those that deal in change
G.Papandreou Street 22, 54645, Thessaloniki, Greece
www.vimrecords.com- www.myspace.com/vimrecords

FEEDBACK-REVIEWS-PLAYLISTS

1.CRIMINAL DISCO (V.I.M.BREAKS)
Well Open Cluster doing what he does best and turning another tune into an EPIC! journey, This will be in the bag for some time. Killer production as all ways many thanks Greg

2.MDK (MORPHOSIS RECORDS, EGO SHOT RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, IN BLOOM RECORDINGS, KINDCRIME RECORDINGS, SOUND BREAK RECORDS)
hello mate, thanks for the promo, big tracks, open cluster remix is banger!

3.DEEPLY UNEXPECTED (V.I.M.TRONICA, V.I.M.BREAKS, FROM A TREE RECORDS)
Cage Page strikes back!! old skoolish vibes and pure re-tronica breaks feeling!
really cool package with Kidd Linus adding fresh jungle bass perspectives and Open Cluster deliver a tech funk dynamite!!

4.MARTOPETER (BROKEN ROBOT RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIVERGENCE RECORDS, IN BLOOM RECORDINGS, DISTORTION RECORDS)
Thx for the promo greg !!
The Open Cluster Remix is very good !!

Cheers
Peter

5.CADE (V.I.M.BREAKS)
Thanks for the Cage Page promos,

Great original, very nice deep bassline and nice atmosphere, vocals are also good!! Very nice beats in the Open Cluster mix, great builds and use of the vocal sample, got a really nice rolling vibe to it and great synth stabs too!! I love the Kidd Lunis mix too, nice use of the vocals again, dirty bass and solid beats.
Great release I like all the mixes, but the Open Cluster and Kidd Linus mixes are my favorites.

Cheer's,
Cade

6.KICKFLIP (BROKEN ROBOT RECORDS, DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, YELLOWFINGER COMMUNICATIONS, V.I.M.BREAKS, RUNE RECORDINGS)
Hey there, not quite for me but liking the Open Cluster remix. Have a good Christmas!
Bob

7.DJ FISSO (FISSO & SPARK)
Great stuff! Will support! Thanks
Andrea

8.ANDY FAZE (V.I.M.BREAKS, BREAKS SK RECORDS, DIVERGENCE RECORDS, WARPED RECORDINGS, IN BLOOM RECORDINGS)
Cheers Greg!
Really nice original here, lovely chilled and deep vibe. Open Cluster remix is wicked as well, probably my fave!
Plays from me

Andy

9.IRE (V.I.M.BREAKS, HARD & HITS RECORDS, BREAKZ R BOSS RECORDS)
Thx, i´ll definitely play the Open Cluster mix, great vibe.

Wish you all the best for 2013! Keep rocking it!
Ire

10.SCAPO (DIRTY DROP RECORDS)
"Open Cluster rmx its my pick, proper breaks groovy"

11.LLUPA (NSB RADIO)
hey Greg,
Some cool old skool vocals on this - Open Cluster remix for me

Cheers,
Tom Llupa

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD
soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records/cage-page-i-know-open-cluster
soundcloud.com/kiddlinus/cage-page-i-know-kidd-linus
PALE PENGUIN
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male V.I.M.RECORDS Location: THESSALONIKI Birthday: 07/27
The administrator has disabled public write access.
DEEP GARNET RECORDS label manager
THE SCIENTIFICS crew
PALE THE KID project
www.soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
www.soundcloud.com/the-scientifics

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx