Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

V.I.M.BREAKS189 BLADE-ALONE/COLD WINDS OUT NOW!!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: V.I.M.BREAKS189 BLADE-ALONE/COLD WINDS OUT NOW!!
V.I.M.BREAKS189 BLADE-ALONE/COLD WINDS OUT NOW!! 11 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0

RELEASE INFO
ARTIST: BLADE
TITLE: “ALONE/COLD WINDS”
FORMAT: MP3/WAV
LABEL: V.I.M. RECORDS
CAT. No: V.I.M.BREAKS189
RELEASE DATE: MID JANUARY
GENRE: Breaks
COVER DESIGN: 2.46 Design
MASTERED: By MR.CID

BLADE, the quality Hungarian Breaks producer is releasing his first proper single for V.I.M.BREAKS, After a couple of killer remixes for our label it’s time for some original works action in his trademark, phat, clean and slidly Funky and Proggy Breaks sound. Two original tunes with great floating and melodic aura. On the remixes side we’ve got the fast rising Irish Breaks producer, AURAL ABUSE (watch out for his awesome debut single on our label at early 2013), and the quality Proggy-Breaks sounds of Romanian producer EZ BREAKS (owner of RKDEEPLOVE RECORDS), always on the forefront of Breaks sound with awesome singles and remixes for various labels like SOUND BREAK RECORDS, LW RECORDINGS, SOUND PERFECT BREAKZ RECORDS and more......

BLADE “Alone”
Phat beatz, twisted funky bassline, some Proggy influences, ragga-ish vocal drops and killer floating backed with some nice melodic pieces....a quality one!
BLADE “Alone (AURAL ABUSE remix)”
AURAL ABUSE gives a darkish feeling to the original track by adding his trademark spaced-out atmos, haunting darkish bass and awesome spacey melodies! Welcome to the inner spacey Breaks!
BLADE “Cold Winds”
Starting with ultra darkish ambientish feeling Cold Winds develop to an atmospheric rollin Breaks piece with hot sub-bassline, great trancey influenced melodies and warm dark atmos!
BLADE “Cold Winds (EZ BREAKS remix)”
Simply awesome this one dives gentle into the great Proggy-Breaks universe with awesome atmos, killer atmospheric vocal drops, clean and crisp percussive elements, melodic breakdown and astonishing Progressive epic melodies! Beautiful!

Available Mid January from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.vimrecords.com
www.soundcloud.com/vim-records
soundcloud.com/bladebadboy
soundcloud.com/aural-abuse
soundcloud.com/ezbreaks

V.I.M.RECORDS
We’re concerned with those that deal in change
G.Papandreou Street 22, 54645, Thessaloniki, Greece
www.vimrecords.com- www.myspace.com/vimrecords

REVIEWS-FEEDBACK-PLAYLISTS

BEATPORT BREAKS FEATURED RELEASE

1.CADE (V.I.M.BREAKS)
Hi Greg,

Many thanks for the Blade Promos, two very good originals here, nice vocal cuts in Alone, fits well with the bassline. Nice intro to Cold Winds, more progressive feel to this one too! Good use of those vocals again in The Aural Abuse mix, and nice beats! Very absrtact mix from EZ Breaks, I like the female vocals in this and those high stabs, gives the track real depth.
Nice release, favorite tracks for me are the Alone original and the EZ Breaks mix.

Cheers,
Cade

2.DEEPLY UNEXPECTED (V.I.M.TRONICA, V.I.M.BREAKS, FROM A TREE RECORDS)
Nice and kinda mysterious sounds from BLADE. My favs are Cold Winds original and AURAL ABUSE remix of Alone!

3.RICK TEDESCO (BREAK WIND PRODUCTIONS, MISTIQUE MUSIC, OLD SQL RECORDINGS, V.I.M.BREAKS)
Big thanks for the package! The EZ remix takes the cake for me. Great remix!

4.ANDY FAZE (V.I.M.BREAKS, DIVERGENCE RECORDS, BREAKS SL RECORDS, INBLOOM RECORDINGS, WARPED RECORDINGS)
Thanks Greg!

Nice stuff here, cool sounding originals which are quite funky yet chilled.
My favourite is the EZ Breaks remix, wicked deep bass and proggy sounds!

Andy

5.MARTOPETER (BROKEN ROBOT RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, LOT49 RECORDS, DIVERGENCE RECORDS, DISTORTION RECORDS)
Hi Greg !!

Thx for the package, the two originals are very cool ! Lovely deep vibes ...

Cheers

Peter

6.DJ FASTBINDER (NSB RADIO)
Woooow Greg this release is banging specially the EZ Breaks remix of cold winds so beautiful thnx mate
Steve

7.RICHIE MAXX (SUGAR BYTEZ MIDLANDS CLUB SCENE)
" Intelligent deep Breaks from Blade, feeling the two original tracks, take you on a journey , The EZ Breaks remix is my pick, feeling the bass and groove, cool music"

Richie

8.FUTURE BREAKZ RADIO SHOW WITH FASTBINDER (NSB RADIO)
01.Compact Disco - Feel The Rain - (Thomas Brenehmem Rmx)(CDR)
02.Evgeny KoTT - Everything - (Free Tune)
03.Blade - Cold Winds - (EZ Breaks Rmx)(V.I.M.Rec)(CDR)
04.9b0 - Sad Cat - (Flack.su Rmx)(Glack Audio Rec)
05.Andy Faze - File Transfer - (V.I.M.Rec)(Special Edition 12)(CDR)
05.Blade - Alone - (Aural Abuse Rmx)(V.I.M.Rec)(CDR)
06.Brabeats With DJane Tracy - Where Do You Live - (Fisso & Spark Rmx)(V.I.M.Rec)
07.F- Word - Baby On Board - (Yreane Rmx)(Special Edition 07)(V.I.M.Rec)
08.Oleg Zubkov ft Andrew Stets - Indestructible - (Rune Rec)(CDR)
09.h0ffman - Yeah - (Yes Mate Recordings)
10.Electrick Soulside - Soul On Fire - (Kid Panel Rmx)(Diablo Loco Rec)

9.SOULFORSE (V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, LETHAL WEAPON RECORDS)
Hi Greg! Thanks for this promo!
BLADE-COLD WINDS (EZ BREAKS remix) beautiful work ,love it! and COLD WINDS original is a good,atmospheric track!
Great EP!

10.DEEPLY UNEXPECTED (V.I.M.TRONICA, V.I.M.BREAKS, FROM A TREE RECORDS)
Nice and different! this is another perfect package for those who are bored of all the same in the breaks scene!
Blade has a minimal breaks style with deep elements and sometimes funky bass rythms!! Here both originals are differently awesome! Cold Winds is my favourite because its hiding a distorted mystery behind the whole industrial atmosphere that I cant resist!
On the remix side Aural Abuse has put all his majesty to make one full of otherworldly proggy techiness! if there is such a thing!
while Ez Breaks has changed the darkness to more positive progressive breaks!
great release!!

11.MACHO (BREAKS SK RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, LOT49 RECORDS, KINDCRIME RECORDINGS)
Thanks mate....i like EZ BREAKS remix!

12.EK (DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, SCARCITY RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
Thanks for the promo. I'm liking Alone original mix and the EZ Breaks remix of Cold Winds.

Ed

13.QUEXTAL (NSB RADIO, V.I.M.BREAKS)
Hi Greg
Really like the EZ Breaks remix, lush epic progressive breaks ftw
Cheers
Ben

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD

soundcloud.com/bladebadboy/blade-cold-winds-out-now-on-v
soundcloud.com/bladebadboy/blade-alone-out-now-on-v-i-m
soundcloud.com/aural-abuse/blade-alone-aural-abuse-remix
soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records/blade-cold-winds-ez-breaks
PALE PENGUIN
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male V.I.M.RECORDS Location: THESSALONIKI Birthday: 07/27
The administrator has disabled public write access.
DEEP GARNET RECORDS label manager
THE SCIENTIFICS crew
PALE THE KID project
www.soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
www.soundcloud.com/the-scientifics

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx