Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

V.I.M.BREAKS190 DIGITAL STITCH OUT NOW!!!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: V.I.M.BREAKS190 DIGITAL STITCH OUT NOW!!!
V.I.M.BREAKS190 DIGITAL STITCH OUT NOW!!! 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0

RELEASE INFO
ARTIST: DIGITAL STITCH
TITLE: “SHEAR CONFIGURATION/WHAT I DO”
FORMAT: MP3/WAV
LABEL: V.I.M. RECORDS
CAT. No: V.I.M.BREAKS190
RELEASE DATE: LATE JANUARY
GENRE: Breaks
COVER DESIGN: 2.46 Design
MASTERED: By AUX TECHNOLOGY

DIGITAL STITCH is a rising Breaks/Bassline-House/Electro-House producer from Glasgow. With some quality releases for labels like BACKZIDE RECORDS, FINGER TACHE RECORDS, SYNC RECORDINGS, YEAH MAN! RECORDINGS, AUDIO PLANET RECORDS the rising producer had managed to create a strong profile in the scene. This is his first proper single for our label and is backed with remixes by COBI, the killer Electro-House/Breaks producer from Edinburgh (check out his awesome stuff for AUX TECHNOLOGY, PLASMA DIGITAL, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS) and the mighty KWERK, one of the best Breaks producers around with killer releases for KICK IT RECORDS, DISTORTION RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, FUNNDARK RECORDS, YELLOWFINGER COMMUNICATIONS, DIVERGENCE RECORDS and our label!

DIGITAL STITCH “Shear Configuration”
Tough and crisp beatz, darkish bassline, Acidic flavor, haunting vocal drops and thrilling darkish atmos. Straight from the darkish end of Tech-Breaks excellence this will set late-hours dancefloors on fire!
DIGITAL STITCH “Shear Configuration (COBI remix)”
COBI on a mission: to bring back the good old Tech-Breaks feeling to nowadays dancefloors. Amazing techy synths, phat beatz, awesome distorted Electro-tingled synths....hot like melting lava!
DIGITAL STITCH “What I Do”
Swimming in the phat darkish Electro/Tech-Breaks Ocean this one's based on killer vocal drops, massive darkish feeling, electro drops and amazing darkish melodies! The Prince of Darkness is here!
DIGITAL STITCH “What I Do (KWERK remix)”
KWERK qualities are simply awesome. Ultra dope Electro-Breaks excellence all over this with acidic Electro flavor, killer floating, hip-hopish vocal hooks and awesome synths. On fire!

Available Late January from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.vimrecords.com
www.soundcloud.com/vim-records
soundcloud.com/digital-stitch
soundcloud.com/cobi
soundcloud.com/djkwerk

V.I.M.RECORDS
We’re concerned with those that deal in change
G.Papandreou Street 22, 54645, Thessaloniki, Greece
www.vimrecords.com- www.myspace.com/vimrecords

FEEDBACK-REVIEWS-PLAYLISTS

1.CRIMINAL DISCO (V.I.M.BREAKS)
Cheers Greg, really down with KWERK's remix of “What I Do”. Shall be in the bag for a while....

2.CADE (V.I.M.BREAKS)
Thanks for the Digital Stitch promos too,

I love the beat foundation in "What I Do" and nice intro into that awesome bass!!! Great acid bass, keeps building nicely in the break! Nice old school feel to "Shear Configuration" and a nice shuffle and a bit of swing too! nice depth that bass when it drops! Kwerk mix is nice good use of samples bass drops are nice, keeps it rolling! Cobi mix is a good also, Like those chords in the break and this is a lovely build! Boom!!! Oh Yeah this is really good!!!

Great package, originals and mixes good!! Favourites are What I do original and Cobi mix

Cheers,
Cade

3.LLUPA (NSB RADIO)
hey Greg, thanks for these.
really liking Shear Configuration - wicked deep groove to it. also feeling the Kwerk remix.
nice work!
Cheers,
Tom Llupa

4.MACHO (BREAKS SK RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, LOT49 RECORDS, KINDCRIME RECORDINGS)
Cobi remix is very nice!

5.KICKFLIP (BROKEN ROBOT RECORDS, YELLOWFINGER COMMUNICATIONS, DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, RUNE RECORDINGS)
Cool mix from Kwerk! Could be a bit more gnarly/driving though. But yeah, cheers for sending!

6.MARTOPETER (BROKEN ROBOT RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIVERGENCE RECORDS, LOT49 RECORDS, IN BLOOM RECORDINGS)
Thx Greg !!
The Kwerk remix is very good !!!
The Cobi one is interesting as well ...

Cheers
Peter

7.T.R.O. (FURIOSO RECORDS, AUSTERO RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIGITAL SENSATION UK, DEFINITION:BREAKS RECORDS)
Thanks for the promo! Shear Configuration is a cool tune with a killer breakdown. Good work!

8.SOULFORSE (V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
Hi Greg!
Thanks for this promo Greg, interesting original tracks, DIGITAL STITCH-What I Do cool vibes and remixes are very good! DIGITAL STITCH-Shear Configuration (COBI remix) killer!!!

Favorite track : DIGITAL STITCH-What I Do (Original mix)

SoulForse

9.FISSO & SPARK (GROUND LEVEL RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, EGO SHOT RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, SCARCITY RECORDS, KICK IT RECORDINGS)
Wicked release! Top quality sound as usual from Kwerk! Thanks!

Fisso & Spark

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD
soundcloud.com/digital-stitch/digital-stitch-shear
soundcloud.com/digital-stitch/digital-stitch-this-is-what-i
soundcloud.com/djkwerk/digital-stitch-what-i-do-kwerk
PALE PENGUIN
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male V.I.M.RECORDS Location: THESSALONIKI Birthday: 07/27
The administrator has disabled public write access.
DEEP GARNET RECORDS label manager
THE SCIENTIFICS crew
PALE THE KID project
www.soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
www.soundcloud.com/the-scientifics

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx