Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

DLR031 ELECTRIC SOULSIDE-PREDATOR CLAN REMIXES!!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: DLR031 ELECTRIC SOULSIDE-PREDATOR CLAN REMIXES!!
DLR031 ELECTRIC SOULSIDE-PREDATOR CLAN REMIXES!! 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 2

RELEASE INFO
_________________________________________________________________________________________
ARTIST: ELECTRIC SOULSIDE
TITLE: “PREDATOR CLAN (KEITH MACKENZIE & DJ FIXX remix)/PREDATOR CLAN (THE SLOPPY 5TH's remix)”
FORMAT: WAV/MP3
LABEL: DIABLO LOCO RECORDS
CAT. No: DLR031
RELEASE DATE: MID FEBRUARY
GENRE: Tech-Funk/Techno
COVER DESIGN: 246 Design

DIABLO LOCO RECORDS is the new quality label focused on Tech-Funk, Electro-House, Tech-Breaks sound by top artists of the international scene. Inspired by the traditional Mexican wrestling culture and the famous Luchadores the label aim to deliver top class singles, remixes, compilations and design!

PREDATOR CLAN will seduce you with beauty and destroy you with venom! Once it will be a part of your body it will never let it go. Phat, furious, elusive and dirty as the underworld gates of Luchadores Kingdom. This is where the sun always shine, hot like the Mexican desert and spicy like a chili pepper, ready to set dancefloors on fire. KEITH MACKENZIE & DJ FIXX, THE SLOPPY 5TH's know the score: ten-tone heavyweight beatz and the best ass-shaking grooves that ever landed in this universe. Wear your masks proudly.....the ultimate seduction is here!

DIABLO LOCO RECORDS “THE TRUTH BEHIND THE MASK”
Available MID FEBRUARY from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.myspace.com/diablolocorecords
soundcloud.com/diablo-loco-records
soundcloud.com/fissoandspark
soundcloud.com/basement-freaks
soundcloud.com/blackcutz
soundcloud.com/jamie-flukes

____________________________________________________________________________________

REVIEWS-FEEDBACK-PLAYLISTS

1.HEXADECIMAL (DISTINCTIVE RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, DISTORTION RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS)
Favorite Track: ELECTRIC SOULSIDE-Predator Clan (KEITH MACKENZIE & DJ FIXX remix)
5 out of 5
Keith Mackenzie and DJ Fixx mix is DOPE!

2.KL2 (RHYTHM & BREAKS, BREAKZ R BOSS RECORDS, RAVESTA RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, HOT CAKES RECORDS)
Favorite Track: ELECTRIC SOULSIDE-Predator Clan (KEITH MACKENZIE & DJ FIXX remix)
5 out of 5
The Keith Mackenzie & DJ Fixx remix! Fantastic dirty electro bassline and great beat! 5/5

3.KICKFLIP (BROKEN ROBOT RECORDS, YELLOWFINGER COMMUNICATIONS, DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, RUNE RECORDINGS)
5 out of 5
Awesome remix from Keith MacKenzie and DJ Fixx! Def playing this one.

4.KID PANEL (THE POOTY CLUB RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, DIVERGENCE RECORDS)
4 out of 5
Very cool remix Ep!!! My fav is Keith Mackenzie&Dj Fixx rmx

5.SUPERPOLITIK (FUTURE PERFECT RECORDS, YELLOWFINGER COMMUNICATIONS, V.I.M.BREAKS)
5 out of 5
Seriously loving the Keith Mackenzie & DJ Fixx remix! Thanks for sending through

6.HOME ALONE (IN BLOOM RECORDINGS)
Favorite Track: ELECTRIC SOULSIDE-Predator Clan (THE SLOPPY 5TH’s remix)
5 out of 5
Love both remixes!!!

7.PILLFORM (KRISPY BEATZ RECORDS, FLORIDA BREAKS, BREAKBEAT CULTURE)
4 out of 5
Nice to see Florida getting back on the Breaks world map

8.A:B:S (DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, BENEFIT RECORDS)
2 out of 5
Not for me guys sorry.

9.CLAIRVO (MUST BEAT CREW, NYNFUS CORPORATION)
5 out of 5
I doubt that I'm gonna be able to spin my fav. version of this release, yet I'm all into The Sloppy 5th's full of energy version with those chanting vocal edit!!!

10.48K (YELLOWFINGER COMMUNICATIONS, RUNE RECORDINGS, SCARCITY RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DISTORTION RECORDS, WARPED RECORDINGS)
5 out of 5
Loving both these!

11.CLANDESTINE (RUNE RECORDINGS, NSB RADIO)
4 out of 5
Keith MacKenzie & Dj Fixx remix is a groovy production, with solid, moving drums, great breakdown and energetic basslines

12.JAYSON BUTERA (NSB RADIO)
4 out of 5
The Mackenzie and Fixx remix is straight fire! Huge remix

13.BLACKLIST (NOCTEM AUDIO, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
4 out of 5
Two great tunes! I will be rocking both! But the Keith Mackenzie & Dj FIXX remix gives me my NARSTY bass fix;)

14.SONEK (V.I.M.BREAKS, BREAKZ R BOSS RECORDS, EGO SHOT RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
5 out of 5
KMFX remix - HUGE floor filler by the breakbeat kings! Massive rolling bassine with dirty womps and bright synth leads! Full support! The Sloppy 5th's remix - Chuggin House beats! Love the added Wu vocal cuts. This EP is on FIRE!!!

15.CLAAS REIMER (CLSRM DIGITAL, V.I.M.RECORDS, MAD MUSIC, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
5 out of 5
BOTH phat tracks!!!! Well done!!

16.DJ MARTY B (NSB RADIO, FRESH FM)
3 out of 5
Love the refix on this tune!

17.HANUMAN TRIBE (RIOT RIOT RECORDS, AYRA RECORDINGS)
4 out of 5
Nice Breaks remix by KM & DJ FIXX. But fav is the housey Tech junk from THE SLOPPY 5TH's!

18.MARTOPETER (BROKEN ROBOT RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIVERGENCE RECORDS, DISTORTION RECORDS, IN BLOOM RECORDINGS)
4 out of 5
Both versions are very good in different styles....Great EP!!

19.THE WHITE RIOTS (APE MUSIC, UPSTART MUSIC, SOUND BREAK RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
5 out of 5
Awesome release from DIABLO LOCO RECORDS.....Loving both tracks but coming from a Breaks background Keith's & Fixx remix is the bomb!! Wicked stuff!

20.UNDER THIS (IBREAKS RECORDS, DOWNBEAT PRODUCTIONS)
4 out of 5
Nice remix from KM & DJ FIXX! Will give it a play for sure....thanks!

21.TOM CLYDE (V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, SCARCITY RECORDS)
3 out of 5
I'm not into this pack but will grab for DLR collection. Thanks!

22.ELECTRIC SOULSIDE (LOT49 RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, TOAST & JAM RECORDS, BAZOOKA RECORDS, POTTY MOUTH RECORDS)
4 out of 5
Both remixes are good!

23.MACHO (BREAKS SK RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, AUX TECHNOLOGY, LOT49 RECORDS, KINDCRIME RECORDINGS)
5 out of 5
One of the best releases from DIABLO LOCO!

24.PERPETUAL PRESENT (ACIDPHONIC RECORDS, DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, BROKEN RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
Favorite Track: ELECTRIC SOULSIDE-Predator Clan (THE SLOPPY 5TH's remix)
4 out of 5
HUGE! Support for both mixes!

25.RONIN8 (V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
5 out of 5
Wooow....I love this fuckin great remix!!

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD
soundcloud.com/diablo-loco-records/dl031electric-soulside
soundcloud.com/diablo-loco-records/dl031electric-soulside-1
el luchador
Gold Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:DLR031 ELECTRIC SOULSIDE-PREDATOR CLAN REMIXES!! 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
IN JUST TWO DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!

BEATPORT BREAKS FEATURED RELEASE
BEATPORT BREAKS TOP100
KEITH MACKENZIE & DJ FIXX No39

MORE FEEDBACK

26.CHARLIE KANE (LOT49 RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, AUX TECHNOLOGY, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, ELEKTROSHOCK RECORDS)
5 out of 5
Ohhhh yeah! THE SLOPPY 5TH's NAILED this one-Loving it!

27.LLUPA (NSB RADIO)
4 out of 5
Hey, cheers for this! Diggin both of these but THE SLOPPY remix has be bouncing in the chair-such a cool groove-great work!

28.FISSO & SPARK (GROUND LEVEL RECORDS, KICK IT! RECORDINGS, EGO SHOT RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
5 out of 5
Love this release! Will supporting in our next gigs! Thanks!

29.EK (DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, MENU MUSIC, SCARCITY RECORDS)
4 out of 5
Both excellent remixes! Awesome! Definitely play both.

30.JUSTIN PALMER (ROUGH TEMPO RADIO)
5 out of 5
I think these are both great remixes, both keep the spirit and feeling of the original but put a different slant on it, which, after all, is exactly what a remix should do.

32.SAURON (ELEKTROSHOCK RECORDS)
3 out of 5
Nice release. My fav track is the KEITH MACKENZIE & DJ FIXX remix.

33.DYLAN RHYMES (LOT49 RECORDS)
4 out of 5
Both useable remixes. Great release!

34.SLINKY (SLINKSTA RECORDS)
4 out of 5
Wicked combination of styles for the 2 remixes, both great for different times of the night. Will be giving airplay, gig thrashings and festival hammerings...loving it!
PALE PENGUIN
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male V.I.M.RECORDS Location: THESSALONIKI Birthday: 07/27
The administrator has disabled public write access.
DEEP GARNET RECORDS label manager
THE SCIENTIFICS crew
PALE THE KID project
www.soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
www.soundcloud.com/the-scientifics

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx