Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

V.I.M.BREAKS SPECIAL EDITION 12 RONIN8 OUT NOW!!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: V.I.M.BREAKS SPECIAL EDITION 12 RONIN8 OUT NOW!!
V.I.M.BREAKS SPECIAL EDITION 12 RONIN8 OUT NOW!! 11 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0

RELEASE INFO
ARTIST: RONIN8
TITLE: “DIRTY FUNK”
FORMAT: MP3/WAV
LABEL: V.I.M. RECORDS
CAT. No: V.I.M.BREAKS SPECIAL EDITION 12
RELEASE DATE: MID MARCH
GENRE: Breaks
COVER DESIGN: 2.46 Design
MASTERED: By AUX TECHNOLOGY

V.I.M.BREAKS proudly announces the launch of a new occasional series! V.I.M.BREAKS SPECIAL EDITION singles will come out on golden cover art, focusing mainly on Proggy-Breaks, Psy-Breaks side of things with really special original artists and remixers of modern Breaks scene!
I’m holding tight some pages of Kerouac’s “On The Road”. Everything’s road! A Long and endless road, crossing holy mountains and ethereal valleys full of houses, small kids and pictures of Jarmusch’s “Ghost Dog”. The way of the Samurai.....the battle of Dirty Funk warriors. This is the only way to survive.....RONIN8, the Indiana Jones of modern Breaks scene, knows it better than anyone while he’s trying to secure the precious collection of unholy desires. THE WHITE RIOTS and YREANE on his side for the ultra thrilled Breaks pressure! First born. Last to leave!

RONIN8 “Dirty Funk”
RONIN8 “Dirty Funk (THE WHITE RIOTS remix)”
RONIN8 “Dirty Funk (YREANE remix)”

Available Mid March from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.vimrecords.com
soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
soundcloud.com/ronin8pro
soundcloud.com/yreane
soundcloud.com/thewhiteriots

V.I.M.RECORDS
We’re concerned with those that deal in change
G.Papandreou Street 22, 54645, Thessaloniki, Greece
www.vimrecords.com- www.myspace.com/vimrecords

REVIEWS-FEEDBACK-PLAYLISTS

1.CHARLIE KANE (LOT49 RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, ELEKTROSHOK RECORDS, AUX TECHNOLOGY)
Favorite Track: Dirty Funk (YREANE remix)
4 out of 5
Brilliant release, all the mixes are great! Yreane mix is my fave, closely followed by the original, The White Riots have done a good job too! Quality Cheers

2.CLAIRVO (NYNFUS CORPORATION, MUST BEAT CREW)
Favorite Track: Dirty Funk
4 out of 5
whoo, the original is like a wild-horse - you can never tell where it takes you with it's full-on energy level!! supporting this slight goa vibe of it!!

3.HEXADECIMAL (DISTINCTIVE RECORDS, DISTORTION RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, RECKLESS RADIO)
Favorite Track: Dirty Funk (THE WHITE RIOTS remix)
4 out of 5
Yreane and White Riots mixes are making me move, great!

4.DJ HOOK (BREAKS IT, DEFINITION:BREAKS RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, 13TH BREAKZ RECORDS, KINDCRIME RECORDINGS)
4 out of 5
Awesome release!!! The original mix by Ronin8 is simply great. Like all the electro-psy sounds inside and its huge mood. Yreane remix is great too... mixed very good as usual and like his very nice clubbing interpretation of the original

5.BOBALINO (CURL & DEAN, BREAK WIND PRODUCTIONS, AXCESS)
3 out of 5
Smoooooth proggy remix by Yreane, Letting the groove flow

6.YANIX (RIDICULOUD RECORDS)
3 out of 5
I like the production and cool sounds in the Yreane remix, but the vocal sample used in all three tracks ruins them for me, sorry.

7.SETH VOGT (M-TOXIN RECORDINGS, IBREAKS RECORDS, EXPAND RECORDS, DIGITAL SENSATION UK RECORDS)
5 out of 5
Big Fan of the Yreane Remix!!!!

8.BLACKLIST (DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, NOCTEM AUDIO RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS)
5 out of 5
I’m feeling this! Vibe tune for sure!

9.MACHO (BREAKS SK RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, LOT49 RECORDS, AUX TECHNOLOGY, KINDCRIME RECORDINGS)
4 out of 5
Thanks for the promo. Yreane remix sounds best for me.

10.DIRT REVOLVER (LOT49 RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS)
4 out of 5
Hard to chose a favourite. The original mix is FAT and the vocal production is twisted. Yreane remix is heavy and quirky with great production. I'll have to go with The White Riots remix though, great electro beats, deep and grooving!! Big release!!!

11.TOM CLYDE (V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, KINDCRIME RECORDINGS, KICK IT! RECORDINGS)
4 out of 5
Big ups to Nikola! really good tech breaks banger. But i prefer Yreane's 'Force Mass Motion Style' remix. Great work with melodies, samples -you don't become bored. Progressive tune)

12.QUEXTAL (NSB RADIO, V.I.M.BREAKS)
4 out of 5
Yreane mix is lush! Original is pretty cool too!

13.KICKFLIP (BROKEN ROBOT RECORDS, YELLOWFINGER COMMUNICATIONS, DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, RUNE RECORDINGS)
3 out of 5
Good stuff from Yreane!

14.MDK (MORPHOSIS RECORDS, EGO SHOT RECORDS, DIGITAL SENSATION UK, V.I.M.BREAKS, SOUND BREAK RECORDS)
4 out of 5
The original for me! Superb track!

15.MARTOPETER (BROKEN ROBOT RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, LOT49 RECORDS, DIVERGENCE RECORDS, IN BLOOM RECORDINGS)
4 out of 5
Very good original from Ronin8!!! The Yreane Remix is cool as well!!! Nice EP

16.LLUPA (NSB RADIO)
4 out of 5
Hey, thanks for this-diggin the original but the YREANE remix with that wicked bassline is the one that does it for me. Full support here!

17.PERPETUAL PRESENT (ACIDPHONIC RECORDS, BROKEN RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, SCARCITY RECORDS)
4 out of 5
Low and dirty digi-funk all round. Good work.

18.CAPTAIN CAPCOM (V.I.M.BREAKS, DIVERGENCE RECORDS, SLINKSTA RECORDS)
5 out of 5
Loving the dirty psy funk vibes of Ronin8! and the killer electro touches of The White Riots! and the future prog style of Yreane!
Hard to choose..

19.ELECTROBIT (V.I.M.BREAKS, DIVERGENCE RECORDS)
5 out of 5
Thanks a lot for this promo. YREANE remix is my favorite but the original is very nice too. Full support.

20.SAM HOPKINS (ACCURADIO)
4 out of 5
Definitely dig this one. One of the better Breaks release i've heard in a while!

21.BL1TZ (V.I.M.BREAS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, IN BLOOM RECORDINGS)
Favourite Track: Dirty Funk (Original Mix)
Rating: 5/5

Comments: I love all the Ronin8 stuff, but with this release, Ronin8 elevates to the next level. Full Support!!!

22.EK (DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, SCARCITY RECORDS)
3 out of 5
All pretty cool mixes, I think my fav is the original. Yreane remix is good too. Supporting!

23.CADE (V.I.M.BREAKS)
4 out of 5
Hi Greg, thanks for the promos. Original jumps straight in!!! Like the guitar sounding stabs and nice bassline reminds me of the Chemical Bros!!! Nice first breakdown on the Yreane remix, love those classic house chords! The White Riots bass is awesome!

24.LEUCE RHYTHMS (DUSTED BREAKS RECORDS, SCARCITY RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIRTY DROP RECORDS)
4 out of 5
Another wicked release from V.I.M.BREAKS! Loving the deep psy sounds on the original, the trance style synths/strings are awesome and the beats are big! The original does it for us as it definitely kicks it, followed by THE WHITE RIOTS remix. Will be playing this release out for sure!

25.DALLEAN (RUNE RECORDINGS, SCARCITY RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS)
5 out of 5
Hi Greg! Great remix from YREANE here! Quality sound as always! Love it!

26.JAYSON BUTERA (NSB RADIO)
4 out of 5
Wicked good tune and killer remix!

27.JOHN GRIEF (DEFINITION:BREAKS RECORDS)
3 out of 5
Not really feeling the original much to be honest but THE WHITE RIOTS remix has a better energy and flow for me...so will give that one a blast.

28.SK2 (NU BREAKS RADIO)
5 out of 5
Groovy, techy heavy rocka!!! RONIN8 never fail to deliver & this is no exception...best mix for me is the Yreane mix but love each mix equally!

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD
soundcloud.com/ronin8pro/ronin8-dirty-funk
soundcloud.com/yreane/ronin8-dirty-funk-yreane-remix
soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records/ronin8-dirty-funk-the-white
PALE PENGUIN
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male V.I.M.RECORDS Location: THESSALONIKI Birthday: 07/27
The administrator has disabled public write access.
DEEP GARNET RECORDS label manager
THE SCIENTIFICS crew
PALE THE KID project
www.soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
www.soundcloud.com/the-scientifics

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx