Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

V.I.M.BREAKS SPECIAL EDITION 14 KOSTAS G OUT NOW!!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: V.I.M.BREAKS SPECIAL EDITION 14 KOSTAS G OUT NOW!!
V.I.M.BREAKS SPECIAL EDITION 14 KOSTAS G OUT NOW!! 11 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0

RELEASE INFO
ARTIST: KOSTAS G
TITLE: “SADIE’S CHOICE/THE CHASE”
FORMAT: MP3/WAV
LABEL: V.I.M. RECORDS
CAT. No: V.I.M.BREAKS SPECIAL EDITION 14
RELEASE DATE: MID APRIL
GENRE: Deep-Breaks/Proggy-Breaks
COVER DESIGN: 2.46 Design
MASTERED: By AUX TECHNOLOGY

V.I.M.BREAKS proudly announces the launch of a new occasional series! V.I.M.BREAKS SPECIAL EDITION singles will come out on golden cover art, focusing mainly on Proggy-Breaks, Psy-Breaks side of things with really special original artists and remixers of modern Breaks scene!
Welcome to The Style Council of modern Breaks scene! Elegant, elusive, stylist, deep n’ emotional like the sunny warm Spring days. Having breakfast with the strange boutique, counting beatz n’ pieces, looking for extraordinary places, getting intoxicated by exotic cocktails and mesmerized by the march of the eligible bachelors. Double espresso, a shot of brandy and a good rollin tobacco must be the choice. KOSTAS G’s taking a deep breath into the royal rabbit gardens, RCAINE and YANIX adding the touch of evil! The people we love, become ghosts inside us, and like this we keep them alive! Dear night will you stay for a while?

KOSTAS G “Sadie’s Choice”
KOSTAS G “The Chase”
KOSTAS G “Sadie’s Choice (RCAINE remix)”
KOSTAS G “Sadie’s Choice (YANIX remix)”

Available Mid April from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.vimrecords.com
soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
soundcloud.com/kostas-g
soundcloud.com/rcaine
soundcloud.com/yanixmusic

V.I.M.RECORDS
We’re concerned with those that deal in change
Vafopoulou Street 7, 54646, Thessaloniki, Greece
www.vimrecords.com- www.myspace.com/vimrecords

FEEDBACK-REVIEWS-AIRPLAY
1.LEUCE RHYTHMS (DUSTED BREAKS RECORDS, SCARCITY RECORDS, DIRTY DROP RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DESNIVEL RECORDS)
Favorite Track: Sadie's Choice
4 out of 5
Ashamed to say this is the first offering I've heard from Kostas G but wow! Sadie's choice is lush, great production and tasty drum work! Something definitely different which would warm up the crowd nicely. The Chase is just as naughty Awesome stuff! Rcaine smashes the bejesus out of Sadie's choice on remix duties too (Rich Leuce Rhythms)

2.DR.FISH (V.I.M.BREAKS, BROKEN RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, AUX TECHNOLOGY, RUNE RECORDINGS)
Favorite Track: The Chase
4 out of 5
Thanks for the tunes. The Chase is a wicked little Acid Funk tune. Will be playing that one for sure. Nice deep and chunky vibes on the RCaine remix as well. Liking that. Top notch.

3.MARTOPETER (BROKEN ROBOT RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIVERGENCE RECORDS, IN BLOOM RECORDINGS)
5 out of 5
Hi Greg!! Really sick EP!!! love the style and the deep vibes of this one!! Really hard to choose a favorite so i choose the Sadie's Choice (Original). Kostas G brought us something very epic!! BIG EP!!

4.STEVE MACCABE (V.I.M.BREAKS, DEEP GARNET RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
4 out of 5
Thanks for this, Both originals are ace! right up my street. Original of 'Sadie's Choice' is the top pick, it just has a great groove to it, a nice breaks/tech-house crossover feel. Love the 303 in 'The Chase' aswell. Support on Rcaine's remix too.

5.CLAAS REIMER (CLSRM DIGITAL, V.I.M.RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, MAD MUSIC)
4 out of 5
Some extraordinary stuff here - great! Well done!

6.KICKFLIP (YELLOWFINGER COMMUNICATIONS, BREAKIN EVEN RECORDS, DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, RUNE RECORDINGS)
Favorite Track: Sadie's Choice (RCAINE remix)
3 out of 5
Not really for me i'm afraid!

7.HEXADECIMAL (DISTINCTIVE RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DISTORSION RECORDS)
Favorite Track: The Chase
4 out of 5
I like The Chase, nice acid roller! Good stuff!

8.EK (DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, SCARCITY RECORDS, MENU MUSIC, FIERCE ANGEL RECORDS)
3 out of 5
Sadie's Choice has a great vibe and swing to it while still being deep and funky. Luv it. The other tracks are pretty cool too.

9.ELECTROBIT(DIVERGENCE RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, FLEXTONE RECORDS)
4 out of 5
Thanks very much for the promo. I like Sadie's Choice, full support.

10.DJ MARTY B (NSB RADIO, FRESH FM)
4 out of 5
Huge!!! love them all!

11.MDK (MORPHOSIS RECORDS, EGO SHOT RECORDS, DEAD FAMOUS, DIGITAL SENSATION UK, V.I.M.BREAKS)
4 out of 5
Nice minimal Breaks. Feeling this!

12.SAM HOPKINS (ACCURADIO)
4 out of 5
I dig these, and will def drop them!

13.CADE (V.I.M.BREAKS)
5 out of 5
Hi Greg, Thanks for these, very nice big fan of Kostas G!!! All mixes very good! Great groove in Sadie's Choice, nice stabs too! Nice vocal cuts in The Chase and great acid bass! Rcaine mix giving good variation too, nice tech-funk! Cheers, Cade.

14.MACHO (BREAKS SK RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, KINDCRIME RECORDINGS, RAVEART RECORDS)
3 out of 5
Original mix has wicked groove! Liked it!

15.RONIN8 (V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
Favorite Track: Sadie's Choice (YANIX remix)
4 out of 5
Good release but YANIX remix is very good!

16.RICK TEDESCO (BREAK WIND PRODUCTIONS, OLD SQL RECORDINGS, MISTIQUE MUSIC, V.I.M.BREAKS)
Big thanks, Greg! I really love the Yanix remix. A perfect medium of progressive and club friendly breaks.

17.T.R.O. (FURIOSO RECORDS, AUSTERO RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIGITAL SENSATION UK, DEFINITION:BREAKS RECORDS)
5 out of 5
Sadie's Choice has an irresistible groove, while The Chase is pure acid dopeness.

18.DALLEAN (RUNE RECORDINGS, SCARCITY RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS)
5 out of 5
Hi Greg! Thanks for another massive V.I.M. special package! Very hard to choose a favorite, all tracks are great! Top notch!

19.JAYSON BUTERA (NSB RADIO)
4 out of 5
So dope! Loving Rcaine remix what a jam!

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD
soundcloud.com/kostas-g/sadies-choice
soundcloud.com/kostas-g/the-chase
soundcloud.com/yanixmusic/kostas-g-sadies-choice-yanix
PALE PENGUIN
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male V.I.M.RECORDS Location: THESSALONIKI Birthday: 07/27
The administrator has disabled public write access.
DEEP GARNET RECORDS label manager
THE SCIENTIFICS crew
PALE THE KID project
www.soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
www.soundcloud.com/the-scientifics

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx