Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

DLR036 VARIOUS-INSIDE THE TECH-LAB EP 01 OUT NOW!!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: DLR036 VARIOUS-INSIDE THE TECH-LAB EP 01 OUT NOW!!
DLR036 VARIOUS-INSIDE THE TECH-LAB EP 01 OUT NOW!! 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 2

RELEASE INFO
_________________________________________________________________________________________
ARTIST: VARIOUS ARTISTS
TITLE: “INSIDE THE TECH-LAB EP PT.1”
(ANDY FAZE-Tech Lab/ANDY FAZE-Tech Lab (CRUZDUB remix)/BL1TZ-Impakto-MACHO-Shift Control)
FORMAT: WAV/MP3
LABEL: DIABLO LOCO RECORDS
CAT. No: DLR036
RELEASE DATE: MID MAY
GENRE: Tech-Funk
COVER DESIGN: 246 Design

DIABLO LOCO RECORDS is the new quality label focused on Tech-Funk, Electro-House, Tech-Breaks sound by top artists of the international scene. Inspired by the traditional Mexican wrestling culture and the famous Luchadores the label aim to deliver top class singles, remixes, compilations and design!

Apart from a spell that haunted his entire life Kukapulani’s dreams were pretty “normal”. Beautiful women, exotic places, Margaritas by the sea, surfing in hyper-space, beating his enemies in the battlefield….whatever a restless mind like his can ever imagine. Every full-moon night, when the mist spread all around Gorogonza and snakes looking for their pair, he move into his underworld Lab and doing crazy experiments about identifying the Tech feeling inside Funk culture along his peaceful servants, ANDY FAZE, CRUZDUB, BL1TZ and MACHO…..Inside The Tech-Lab…..and let the story begins!

DIABLO LOCO RECORDS “THE TRUTH BEHIND THE MASK”
Available MID MAY from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.myspace.com/diablolocorecords
soundcloud.com/diablo-loco-records
soundcloud.com/andy-faze
soundcloud.com/cruzdub
soundcloud.com/blitzspain
soundcloud.com/machobreak

________________________________________________________________________________________________

SELECTED FEEDBACK

1.SYSTEM 2 (V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
Nice EP, liking the Andy Faze original and Blitz track is quality!

2.SOULFORSE (V.I.M.BREAKS, LETHAL DOSE RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
thanks for this promo! great stuff! favorite track :ANDY FAZE-Tech Lab (CRUZDUB remix)
SoulForse

3.SONEK (BREAKZ R BOSS RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, EGO SHOT RECORDS)
Hey Greg,
Thanks for the killer promo!
Dope EP! I like the concept of Inside the Tech Lab. My two favourite tracks on this release are by Andy Faze and Bl1tz.
Blitz- Impakto- Smooth transitions, hard driving bassline, dirty filtered synths, and airy pads make this track a 4AM psybreaks monster! Another weapon by Bl1tz.
Andy Faze –Squelching filtered bassline, dope vocal cuts, and phat perc loops. Dirty tech breaks! Full support on this one Andy!
Cheers,
Mike

4.CLAAS REIMER (CLSRM DIGITAL, V.I.M.RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, MAD MUSIC)
Hi mate,
wow - great stuff here! I love the CRUZDUB rmx -awesome!

Best regards
Claas

5.TOM CLYDE (V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, KINDCRIME RECORDINGS, KICK IT RECORDINGS)
BL1TZ-Impakto - great acid in it but wish it could be more various

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD

soundcloud.com/diablo-loco-records/dl036...o-shift-control-clip
soundcloud.com/diablo-loco-records/dl036-bl1tz-impktto-clip
soundcloud.com/diablo-loco-records/dl036-andy-faze-tech-lab
soundcloud.com/diablo-loco-records/dl036...y-faze-tech-lab-clip
el luchador
Gold Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx