Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

SUB03 Roboteknic - Someplace Else inc. LuQas Remix
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: SUB03 Roboteknic - Someplace Else inc. LuQas Remix
SUB03 Roboteknic - Someplace Else inc. LuQas Remix 11 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
SUB003 Roboteknic - Someplace Else inc. LuQas Remix OUT NOW

Prepare to depart on a winding psychedelic journey, with first release from Roboteknic on the label. Some place else does exactly what it says on the tin and transports your mind to another place. The original has a very trancy vibe to it with lush pads, rolling bass and chunky beats... Great late night lose your mind bizznizz.
The B side comes courtesy of LuQas with a rock solid remix. This mix drops a lot harder than
the original,with a dark pulsating bassline and acid licks, but still retaining he
original flavour with the introduction of those pads.

PREVIEW THE RELEASE HERE
Original Mix
soundcloud.com/sub-element-recordings/su...roboteknic-someplace

LuQas Remix
soundcloud.com/sub-element-recordings/su...roboteknic-someplace

RECENT FEEDBACK

Hedflux - Both tracks solid, loving the fat bass groove of the original, but overall prefer the deep slick sound of the LuQas remix.

Bad Tango - Absolutely crackin release! Awesome original from Roboteknic, fantastic production on both tracks. Its all about the
LuQas remix for me tho, deep and dark with those techy edits I so love!

Too Dusty - Totally amazing release! Roboteknic have made a really good work, but Luqas remix is totally groovy and i´ll support
for sure on my upcoming gigs.

MartOpetEr - Sub Element is going very well. The original from Joe is very nice : Deep and psy as he knows how to do it !
The LuQas version is outstanding to me ... Love the groove and the dark vibes !!! Will support for sure !

Quextal - I like both the mixes but the original is particularly up my street, lovely chunky progpsybreaks! Nice one!

BUY THE TRACKS HERE

Beatport
www.beatport.com/release/someplace-else/1094643

Trackitdown
www.trackitdown.net/track/roboteknic/som.../breaks/5813411.html

Juno Download
www.junodownload.com/products/roboteknic...ace-else/2211279-02/

CHECK OUT OUR BACK CATALOGUE AT
www.subelementrecordings.com/back-catalogue
sub element recordings
Fresh Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx