Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

DGR003 KAWATIN-HIGH PRESSURE INJECTION OUT 3RD JUN
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: DGR003 KAWATIN-HIGH PRESSURE INJECTION OUT 3RD JUN
DGR003 KAWATIN-HIGH PRESSURE INJECTION OUT 3RD JUN 11 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0

RELEASE INFO
ARTIST: KAWATIN
TITLE: “HIGH PRESSURE INJECTION”
FORMAT: MP3/WAV
LABEL: DEEP GARNET RECORDS
CAT. No: DGR003
RELEASE DATE: EARLY JUNE
GENRE: Futuristic Breaks
COVER DESIGN: 2.46 Design
MASTERED: By Glen 'FFS' Nicholls @ Funk Vault Mastering

DEEP GARNET RECORDS is the new quality V.I.M.RECORDS sub-label specialized on Deep-Breaks sound. Highly influenced by the deeper end of Breaks the label will be focused on deep n’ darkish Tech and Acid breaks, by some of the most promising international producers, for radio airplay, home listening and early hours dj sets.

It was all very confusing, the reasons for the war, the nature of the enemy. The Yucconae had been contacted on one of the outlying planets of Proxima Centauri. At the approach of the Terran ship, a host of dark slim pencils had lifted abruptly and shot off into the distance. The first real encounter came between three of the yuk pencils and a single exploration ship from Terra. No Terrans survived. After that it was all out war, with no holds barred. Both sides feverishly constructed defense rings around their systems. Of the two, the Yucconae belt was the better. The ring around Proxima was a living ring, superior to anything Terra could throw against it. The standard equipment by which Terran ships were guided in outspace, the Johnson Control, was not adequate. Something more was needed. Automatic relays were not good enough. All that was needed now was the new core, the new central key that would take the place of the mechanical system. A human brain, the brain of an intelligent, wary human being. But would the human being part with it? That was the problem.
KAWATIN “High Pressure Injection”
KAWATIN “High Pressure Injection (T.R.O. remix)”

Available Early June from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.vimrecords.com
soundcloud.com/deep-garnet-records
soundcloud.com/kawatin
soundcloud.com/tromusic

DEEP GARNET RECORDS
How Deep The Rabbit Hole Goes
Vafopoulou 7, 54646, Thessaloniki, Greece

REVIEWS-FEEDBACK-PLAYLISTS

1.STEVE MACCABE (V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, DEEP GARNET RECORDS)
Hi mate, thanks for the Kawatin Promo

Two good tracks here, like them both. The Original is the pick for me as i just like the fact that its different and quite experimental, yet could easily go into a club set. Really well produced (as always from Kawatin). The remix has some big low end sub on it and has an early nu-skool breaks feel with the percussion. Will support the original in my live gigs for sure.

2.FASTBINDER (NSB RADIO)
BAM! the Japanese professor of sound did it again
Quality Greg woooo!

3.FUTURE FUNK SQUAD (EN:VISION RECORDS, SOUND OF HABIB RECORDS, AYRA RECORDINGS)
Really loving the T.R.O remix by the way! real Koma & Bones vibe, very sick!!
G

4.CADE (V.I.M.BREAKS)
Hi Greg,
thanks for the Kawatin promo, great original sound here, like those distorted beats, a real chugger of a tune, builds nicely though and great dark atmosphere! Love that bit when the beats go off beat too very clever stuff! T.R.O mix also good, great beats and perc as usual. Also very deep baseline, great stuff!

Nice release, I like both tunes a lot!
Cheers,
Cade

5.BOBALINO (BREAK WIND PRODUCTIONS, CURL & DEAN)
Yes yes yes,
Loving this sound, Kawatin always experimental, this i love, always thinking outside the box, and really
loving the T.R.O remix, yeah boyeeeee this is deep, feeling this release.

Nice one
BoBa

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD

soundcloud.com/deep-garnet-records/kawatin-high-pressure-1
soundcloud.com/deep-garnet-records/kawatin-high-pressure
PALE PENGUIN
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male V.I.M.RECORDS Location: THESSALONIKI Birthday: 07/27
The administrator has disabled public write access.
DEEP GARNET RECORDS label manager
THE SCIENTIFICS crew
PALE THE KID project
www.soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
www.soundcloud.com/the-scientifics

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx