Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

V.I.M.BREAKS SPECIAL EDITION 17 Z4THOICHI OUT NOW!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: V.I.M.BREAKS SPECIAL EDITION 17 Z4THOICHI OUT NOW!
V.I.M.BREAKS SPECIAL EDITION 17 Z4THOICHI OUT NOW! 11 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0

RELEASE INFO
ARTIST: Z4THOICHI
TITLE: “NO IDEA”
FORMAT: MP3/WAV
LABEL: V.I.M. RECORDS
CAT. No: V.I.M.BREAKS SPECIAL EDITION 17
RELEASE DATE: LATE MAY
GENRE: Psy-Breaks
COVER DESIGN: 2.46 Design
MASTERED: By Adam Goodlet @ Re:Creation Studio www.re-creationstudio.co.uk

V.I.M.BREAKS proudly announces the launch of a new occasional series! V.I.M.BREAKS SPECIAL EDITION singles will come out on golden cover art, focusing mainly on Proggy-Breaks, Psy-Breaks side of things with really special original artists and remixers of modern Breaks scene!
Universe is an extremely big place, a fact that many people, due to their quite life, tend to ignore. Many would have been happier if they've managed to moved to a smaller place, a place that they've invented on their own, and this is what most creatures do. For example, in a quiet corner of Eastern Area in our galaxy exists the big planet-tree Oglaroun, with all his habitats living permanently in a small, crowded walnut. In this tree they were born, live, falling in love, trying to identify the meaning of life and death and the importance of birth control. On it's trunk they fight few, extremely small wars and finally they die bounded on it's branches. Have No Idea if they're able to travel around or not but Z4THOICHI can give them some great music tips for their intergalactic journeys while OPTOBOT and SOLUBLE SOUNDS provide the, necessary, cherry on the top!

Z4THOICHI “No Idea”
Z4THOICHI “No Idea (OPTOBOT remix)”
Z4THOICHI “No Idea (SOLUBLE SOUNDS remix)”

Available Late May from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.vimrecords.com
soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
soundcloud.com/z4thoichi
soundcloud.com/optobot
soundcloud.com/solublesounds

V.I.M.RECORDS
We’re concerned with those that deal in change
Vafopoulou Street 7, 54646, Thessaloniki, Greece
www.vimrecords.com- www.myspace.com/vimrecords

REVIEWS-FEEDBACK-PLAYLISTS

1.DR.FISH (V.I.M.BREAKS, BROKEN RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, AUX TECHNOLOGY, RUNE RECORDINGS)
Thanks. Loving the original. Will be supporting at Sunrise Festival this weekend. Perfect for the set.
Cheers

2.XEN OCHREN (V.I.M.BREAKS, MK-837 RECORDS)
Great original! It had me from the intro. Heaps of interesting elements going on within the track. I would have loved it to have a more contrasting b section, to expand on the strong first idea.
I also like the Optobot mix, but feel it needs more percussive glue to push it along. could be layered with some simple loops to achieve this in a dj set though

Thanks Greg

3.SCAPO (DIRTY DROP RECORDS)
"super package this time! my fav its the original, a psy-break anthem, already know the good guy Z4thoichi for his last cool release on Dirty Drop. also remixes are pretty good, nice one!"

4.CHRIS VORO (IN BLOOM RECORDINGS, V.I.M.BREAKS, HARD & HITS RECORDS)
Great release... I'm a big fan of Zatoichi...All mixes are great but I'm between the original and the Optobot Remix...

Cheers,
Chris Voro

5.MACHO (BREAKS SK RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, KINDCRIME RECORDINGS, RAVEART RECORDS)
Great EP! Like all 3 versions.

6.BOBALINO (BREAK WIND PRODUCTIONS, CURL & DEAN)
Hey VIM,
thanks for the promo, nothing here really got my flavours going, i need to be taken on a journey, i think the psy break lovers will love it, but this style is not musical enough or has enough bounce for me

Hope your well
BoBa

7.ANDY FAZE (V.I.M.BREAKS, BREAK SK RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, IN BLOOM RECORDINGS, DIVERGENCE RECORDS)
Thanks Greg!

Real badass original here, loving it for a while now. The groove is so tight, big things from Z4thoichi Remixes are ok, nice different one from Soluble Sounds.

Cheers,
Andy

8.FLETRIC (DIGITAL SENSATION UK, FLEXTONE RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, EGO SHOT RECORDS, MORPHOSIS RECORDS)
Wow, this is another amazing package, I love Z4THOICHI a lot, and remixes here are equally awesome as well !
Cant wait to give there a spin.

9.CAPTAIN CAPCOM (V.I.M.BREAKS, SLINKSTA RECORDS)
Favourite track: NO IDEA
Proper psy breaks grooves!
Killer swordsman psychedelic style from Zatoichi!!
Optobot remix is even more phat and powerful and Soluble's sound is so different and unique, fresh intelligent squelchy music with a twist!!
Love all of them!

10.MARTOPETER (BROKEN ROBOT RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIVERGENCE RECORDS, IN BLOOM RECORDINGS)
Thx a lot for this package Greg!!!!

The original from Z4thoichi is really goooood !!! This guy is really impressive at the moment ! Optobot has done an amazing Electro Break version! Love it as well!!! Will support both for sure. The Soluble Sounds Remix is very interesting as well... Very good EP!!

Peter

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD
soundcloud.com/z4thoichi/z4thoichi-no-idea-coming-soon
soundcloud.com/optobot/z4thoichi-no-idea-optobot
soundcloud.com/solublesounds/z4thoichi-no-idea-soluble
PALE PENGUIN
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male V.I.M.RECORDS Location: THESSALONIKI Birthday: 07/27
The administrator has disabled public write access.
DEEP GARNET RECORDS label manager
THE SCIENTIFICS crew
PALE THE KID project
www.soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
www.soundcloud.com/the-scientifics

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx