Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

V.I.M.BREAKS SPECIAL EDITION 18 MACHO OUT NOW!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: V.I.M.BREAKS SPECIAL EDITION 18 MACHO OUT NOW!
V.I.M.BREAKS SPECIAL EDITION 18 MACHO OUT NOW! 11 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0

RELEASE INFO
ARTIST: MACHO
TITLE: “I’M ALREADY DEAD/TERRIBLE MESS”
FORMAT: MP3/WAV
LABEL: V.I.M. RECORDS
CAT. No: V.I.M.BREAKS SPECIAL EDITION 18
RELEASE DATE: MID JUNE
GENRE: Psy-Breaks
COVER DESIGN: 2.46 Design
MASTERED: By Adam Goodlet @ Re:Creation Studio www.re-creationstudio.co.uk

V.I.M.BREAKS proudly announces the launch of a new occasional series! V.I.M.BREAKS SPECIAL EDITION singles will come out on golden cover art, focusing mainly on Proggy-Breaks, Psy-Breaks side of things with really special original artists and remixers of modern Breaks scene!
A cold and wild silence came next. Robots looking at him with freaky dead eyes. They've got something heavily deadly in their presence, especially for Zaford who had never seen anything like this before. Krikkit's wars belong to Galaxy's ancient past and Zaford have passed the biggest part of his first lessons learning ways of doing love with the girl that was sitting in the opposite cyber-booth and not learning history about robots. He looked at them shocked. “I'm already dead” whispered. All around him a terrible mess, metallic fires and broken glasses, fists of iron and the bloody heart of the beast. “We're going to shoot you” said the chief robot. “Really?” he laughed at them. “Really” said the robot and shot him down.

MACHO “I’m Already Dead”
MACHO “Terrible Mess”
MACHO “I’m Already Dead (OPTOBOT remix)”
MACHO “Terrible Mess (UNCONSCIOUS MIND(S) remix)”

Available Mid June from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.vimrecords.com
soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
soundcloud.com/machobreak
soundcloud.com/optobot
soundcloud.com/unconscious-mind-s/sets

V.I.M.RECORDS
We’re concerned with those that deal in change
Vafopoulou Street 7, 54646, Thessaloniki, Greece
www.vimrecords.com- www.myspace.com/vimrecords

REVIEWS-FEEDBACK-PLAYLISTS

1.ANDY FAZE (V.I.M.BREAKS, BREAKS SK RECORDS, WARPED RECORDINGS, IN BLOOM RECORDINGS, RUNE RECORDINGS)
Thanks Greg!

Really like the dark techy original Terrible Mess and the remix from Unconscious Mind(s) is sweet, really nice deep psybreaks
The Optobot remix is also nice.

Cheers,
Andy

2.ELECTROBIT (V.I.M.BREAKS, DIVERGENCE RECO5RDS, FLEXTONE RECORDS)
Hello, Gregory. Thanks a lot for this promo. Absolutely amazing remix by Optobot. It reminds me the best tracks of Kid Panel. Well done for Optobot. Also a great psy-breaks remix by Unconscious Mind(s). But I think that this is the ordinary for this English producer, he always make such good stuff. Full support as usual. Greetings from Russia.
Sergey ElectroBiT.

3.MARTOPETER (BROKEN ROBOT RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIVERGENCE RECORDS, IN BLOOM RECORDINGS)
Hi Greg!!!

Great EP again! The 2 originals are cool ... My fav on these is " I'm Already Dead ", the Unconscious Mind(s) Remix is very good, and the Optobot one (my fav on the whole release) is really FAT!!!

Peter

4.REBEL SKETCHY (GROUND LEVEL RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, BREAKZ R BOSS RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, RIOT RIOT RECORDS)
Monster release!! Killer (",) optobot remix is the fav for me 4/5

Dave (Rebel Sketchy)

5.CAPTAIN CAPCOM (V.I.M.BREAKS, DIVERGENCE RECORDS, SLINKSTA RECORDS)
special psy editions continues..this time with Macho!
Already known for his earthshaking style and his big work in the scene, now turns to more psychedelic basslines and twisted driven sounds! the result is awesome on both tracks!
followed by killer remixes from Unconscious Mind(s), on a dark psy mission, and Optobot who goes more electro, this is another tight special package!

6.CHRIS VORO (IN BLOOM RECORDINGS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIVERGENCE RECORDS)
All tracks are great, big release... If I had to choose, my first choice would be the Unconscious Mind(s) remix of "Terrible Mess" and then the Optobot remix of "I'm Already Dead"...

All the best,
Chris Voro

7.RICK TEDESCO (BREAK WIND PRODUCTIONS, MORPHOSIS RECORDS, OLD SQL RECORDS, MISTIQUE MUSIC, V.I.M.BREAKS)
Big thanks, Greg.
I am not so into the psy breaks, but this is pretty damn good. All the tracks are great, but the one for me is the OPTOBOT Remix. This track is just full of energy and would smash the dance floor. Big ups to all involved in this project.

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD
soundcloud.com/machobreak/macho-terrible-mess-preview
soundcloud.com/unconscious-mind-s/macho-terrible-mess
soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records/macho-im-already-dead-optobot
PALE PENGUIN
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male V.I.M.RECORDS Location: THESSALONIKI Birthday: 07/27
The administrator has disabled public write access.
DEEP GARNET RECORDS label manager
THE SCIENTIFICS crew
PALE THE KID project
www.soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
www.soundcloud.com/the-scientifics

Re:V.I.M.BREAKS SPECIAL EDITION 18 MACHO OUT NOW! 11 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
OUT NOW!!!!

V.I.M.BREAKS SPECIAL EDITION 18 MACHO “I'm Already Dead/Terrible Mess/I'm Already Dead (OPTOBOT remix)/Terrible Mess (UNCONSCIOUS MIND(S) remix)”
MP3/WAV

BEATPORT BREAKS FEATURED RELEASE
BEATPORT BREAKS 10MUST HEAR TRACKS WEEK25
OPTOBOT remix
BEATPORT BREAKS TOP100
OPTOBOT remix No65
UNCONSCIOUS MIND(S) remix No92
PALE PENGUIN
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male V.I.M.RECORDS Location: THESSALONIKI Birthday: 07/27
The administrator has disabled public write access.
DEEP GARNET RECORDS label manager
THE SCIENTIFICS crew
PALE THE KID project
www.soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
www.soundcloud.com/the-scientifics

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx