Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

V.I.M.BREAKS SPECIAL EDITION 19 DR.FISH OUT NOW!!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: V.I.M.BREAKS SPECIAL EDITION 19 DR.FISH OUT NOW!!
V.I.M.BREAKS SPECIAL EDITION 19 DR.FISH OUT NOW!! 11 Years ago Karma: 0

RELEASE INFO
ARTIST: DR.FISH
TITLE: “M.U.D.M.A.”
FORMAT: MP3/WAV
LABEL: V.I.M. RECORDS
CAT. No: V.I.M.BREAKS SPECIAL EDITION 19
RELEASE DATE: LATE JUNE
GENRE: Psy-Breaks
COVER DESIGN: 2.46 Design
MASTERED: By AUX TECHNOLOGY

V.I.M.BREAKS proudly announces the launch of a new occasional series! V.I.M.BREAKS SPECIAL EDITION singles will come out on golden cover art, focusing mainly on Proggy-Breaks, Psy-Breaks side of things with really special original artists and remixers of modern Breaks scene!
Four inert bodies sank through spinning blackness. Consciousness had died, cold oblivion pulled the bodies down and down into the pit of un-being. The roar of silence echoed dismally around them and they sank at last into a dark and bitter sea of heaving red that slowly engulfed them, seemingly for ever. After what seemed an eternity the sea receded and left them lying on a cold hard shore, the flotsam and jetsam of the stream of Life, the Universe, and Everything. Cold spasms shook them, lights danced sickeningly around them. The cold hard shore tipped and span and then stood still. It shone darkly - it was a very highly polished cold hard shore. A green blur watched them disapprovingly. It coughed.
Good evening, madam, gentlemen," it said, do you have a reservation?"

DR.FISH “M.U.D.M.A.”
DR.FISH “M.U.D.M.A. (BLAZER remix)”

Available Late June from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.vimrecords.com
soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
soundcloud.com/dr_fish
soundcloud.com/blazer

V.I.M.RECORDS
We’re concerned with those that deal in change
Vafopoulou Street 7, 54646, Thessaloniki, Greece
www.vimrecords.com- www.myspace.com/vimrecords

FEEDBACK-REVIEWS-PLAYLISTS

1.MARTOPETER (BROKEN ROBOT RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIVERGENCE RECORDS, IN BLOOM RECORDINGS)
Yeah Greg !!!!

This EP is a real bomb mate!!!!! Thx a lot!!! The two versions are very goooood!!! hard to pick a favourite, maybe the Blazer remix for me but both are really great!!!

Big ups!

2.LLUPA (NSB RADIO)
hey Greg - thanks for this!

Loving the deep groove on the original -so damn phat -solid progression to keep things interesting too. great track. Blazer remix is more upbeat and driving, but still with that solid groove.
both of these are quality - great work

Cheers,
Tom Llupa

3.CHRIS VORO (IN BLOOM RECORDINGS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIVERGENCE RECORDS, HARD & HITS RECORDS)
Both mixes are extremely HUGE! But Blazer's remix is capable of levelling big building blocks with just one bass stab...
Full support...

All the best,
Chris Voro

4.ANDY FAZE (V.I.M.BREAKS, DIVERGENCE RECORDS, IN BLOOM RECORDINGS, BREAKS SK RECORDS, DIRTY DROP RECORDS)
Thanks Greg!

Wicked release! Love the original, really tight funky Psybreaks with lots of squelch. Solid fat remix from Blazer too

cheers,
Andy

5.REBEL SKETCHY (GROUND LEVEL RECORDS, BREAKZ R BOSS RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
Great release, both mixes rule but Blazer takes top spot for me! Awesome.
I watched the program it samples when it was on TV. The presenter John Snow is a bit of a news legend in UK (he is very open minded about drugs and takes a sensible view on the stupid laws that surround them). Was a great and interesting program about MDMA.

All the best,
Dave (Rebel Sketchy)

6.HOME ALONE (IN BLOOM RECORDINGS)
Amazing, impossible to pick a fave. They're both so freaking good!!!

7.MDK (DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, MORPHOSIS RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, EGO SHOT RECORDS, DIGITAL SENSATION UK, KINDCRIME RECORDINGS)
Wow! Very good tracks, Blazer's remix is evil!
Thanks!
Andor

8.CAPTAIN CAPCOM (V.I.M.BREAKS, DIVERGENCE RECORDS, SLINKSTA RECORDINGS)
Now this will destroy the summer open air dancefloors!
Small but huge release with Dr.Fish and Blazer at their best!
Wild ecstatic grooves! different than usual Psy-Breaks power! BOOM!

9.TOM CLYDE (V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, KINDCRIME RECORDINGS, KICK IT! RECORDINGS)
Very solid package! Original mix by Dr Fish is simply awesome! Luv his productions

10.FLETRIC (V.I.M.BREAKS, EGO SHOT RECORDS, RAVEART RECORDS, DIGITAL SENSATION UK)
This is insane package. Both tracks are top notch all time bangers. Cant wait to spin these!!
Thunks, Fletric

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD
soundcloud.com/dr_fish/preview-coming-soon-on-vim
soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records/dr-fish-m-u-d-m-a-blazer-remix
PALE PENGUIN
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male V.I.M.RECORDS Location: THESSALONIKI Birthday: 07/27
The administrator has disabled public write access.
DEEP GARNET RECORDS label manager
THE SCIENTIFICS crew
PALE THE KID project
www.soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
www.soundcloud.com/the-scientifics

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx