Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

DLR039 CRACKERZ & JAM-WHY CAN'T WE SEE 29TH JULY!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: DLR039 CRACKERZ & JAM-WHY CAN'T WE SEE 29TH JULY!
DLR039 CRACKERZ & JAM-WHY CAN'T WE SEE 29TH JULY! 10 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 2

RELEASE INFO
_________________________________________________________________________________________
ARTIST: CRACKERZ & JAM
TITLE: “WHY CAN'T WE SEE (BLACKLIST remix)/WHY CAN'T WE SEE (PLAY MOORE remix)”
FORMAT: WAV/MP3
LABEL: DIABLO LOCO RECORDS
CAT. No: DLR039
RELEASE DATE: LATE JULY
GENRE: Tech-Funk
COVER DESIGN: 246 Design
DISTRIBUTION: Disco Distribution

DIABLO LOCO RECORDS is the new quality label focused on Tech-Funk, Electro-House, Tech-Breaks sound by top artists of the international scene. Inspired by the traditional Mexican wrestling culture and the famous Luchadores the label aim to deliver top class singles, remixes, compilations and design!

CRACKERZ & JAM origin story is established in the story "Vengeance of Crackerz & Jam". They were born in the fictional Caribbean Republic of Santa Prisca, in a prison called Peña Dura. Their father Edmund Dorrance (better known as King Snake) had been a revolutionary mercenary who had escaped Santa Prisca's court system. The corrupt government, however, decreed that his young sons would serve out the man's life sentence, and thus Crackerz & Jam's childhood and early adult life was spent in the amoral penitentiary environment. It was there where they've met BLACKLIST and PLAY MOORE, true Lucha Libre spirits, and they've formed the League Of The Extraordinary Gentlemen, trying to liberate Santa Prisca and give people a better music to entertain......Tech-Funk in da Luchador stule!

DIABLO LOCO RECORDS “THE TRUTH BEHIND THE MASK”
Available LATE JULY from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.myspace.com/diablolocorecords
soundcloud.com/diablo-loco-records
soundcloud.com/crackerzandjam
soundcloud.com/blackcutz
soundcloud.com/playmoore

________________________________________________________________________________________________

SELECTED FEEDBACK

1.KICKFLIP (BROKEN ROBOT RECORDS, YELLOWFINGER COMMUNICATIONS, V.I.M.BREAKS, RUNE RECORDINGS, HARD & HITS RECORDS)
Good stuff, but Playmo's mix is the standout on the release for me!

Bob

2.MACHO (BREAKS SK RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, KINDCRIME RECORDINGS, RAVEART RECORDS)
thanks mate,

original sounds best for me
Macho

3.EDZY (UNIQUE 3)
Original is a HUGE DANCEFLOOR DEVASTATOR! - Love it!

4.STEVE MACCABE (V.I.M.BREAKS, DEEP GARNET RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
Hi mate,
Thanks for the Crackerz & Jam promo.
However its not really for me this one i'm afraid. Although kudos to Play Moore on the production, that remix is loud.

Cheers
Steve

Steve Maccabe
VIM Records / Diablo Loco Records / Deep Garnet Records

5.MARTOPETER (BROKEN ROBOT RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIVERGENCE RECORDS, IN BLOOM RECORDINGS)
Great EP Greg!!! Love the Electro vibes on the original, and the Blacklist remix is sick!!!

Cheers
Peter

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD
soundcloud.com/diablo-loco-records/crackerz-jam-why-cant-we-see
soundcloud.com/diablo-loco-records/dlr039-crackerz-jam-why-cant
soundcloud.com/diablo-loco-records/dl039...kerz-jam-why-cant-we
el luchador
Gold Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:DLR039 CRACKERZ & JAM-WHY CAN'T WE SEE 29TH JULY! 10 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 2
OUT NOW!!!

BEATPORT BREAKS FEATURED RELEASE
BEATPORT BREAKS 10MUST HEAR TRACKS WEEK31
ORIGINAL MIX
BEATPORT BREAKS TOP100
ORIGINAL MIX No70

MORE FEEDBACK

6.SOULFORSE (V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS)
Thank you! Great release! full support!

7.EK (DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, SCARCITY RECORDS, MENU MUSIC)
Hey mate,
Thanks for this promo. The original is hot. The kind of breaks I’m really liking and missing at the moment. Want to hear more breaks like this!

Cheers,
Ed
el luchador
Gold Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx