Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

DLR040 MAFIA KISS & THE HUSTLE OUT NOW!!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: DLR040 MAFIA KISS & THE HUSTLE OUT NOW!!
DLR040 MAFIA KISS & THE HUSTLE OUT NOW!! 10 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 2

RELEASE INFO
_________________________________________________________________________________________
ARTIST: MAFIA KISS & THE HUSTLE
TITLE: “All My People Live/Looking At You Know ft. Jess Boudville/All My People Live (THE JUICE SQUAD and DIRTY KICKS remix)/Looking At You Know ft. Jess Boudville (THE JUICE SQUAD and BUMPR STICKR remix)”
FORMAT: WAV/MP3
LABEL: DIABLO LOCO RECORDS
CAT. No: DLR040
RELEASE DATE: EARLY AUGUST
GENRE: Tech-Funk/Booty-Breaks
COVER DESIGN: 246 Design
DISTRIBUTION: Disco Distribution

DIABLO LOCO RECORDS is the new quality label focused on Tech-Funk, Electro-House, Tech-Breaks sound by top artists of the international scene. Inspired by the traditional Mexican wrestling culture and the famous Luchadores the label aim to deliver top class singles, remixes, compilations and design!

Wrestler THE HUSTLE grew up in a poor “meaningless” town in Mexico. He fell in love with Julia Verdin who had dreams of becoming a singer. This only depressed him, who claimed to have no aspirations, and knew that being with Julia would only prevent her from living her dream. One day he left his hometown without telling anyone, in search of a dream of his own, and became a successful luchador. Notoriety in the ring led him to act in cinema. He then developed a sleep sickness which involved him falling asleep for days at atime. The local MAFIA KISS had approached the luchador many times to extort money and other services from him. After repeatedly denying their demands, the gangsters resolved to kill him. Surrounded by a team of serial killers, THE JUICE SQUAD, the Luchador have no other way instead of fighting till death! After his apparent death, he was buried underneath the wrestling ring the Olympic Auditorium. The hero did not die however, instead he fell into a deep sleep only to awake thirty years later.

DIABLO LOCO RECORDS “THE TRUTH BEHIND THE MASK”
Available EARLY AUGUST from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.myspace.com/diablolocorecords
soundcloud.com/diablo-loco-records
soundcloud.com/mafia-kiss
soundcloud.com/thehustlebeats
soundcloud.com/juicerecordingsofficial

________________________________________________________________________________________________

FEEDBACK-REVIEWS-PLAYLISTS

1.EDZY (UNIQUE 3)
Favorite Track: MAFIA KISS & THE HUSTLE - Looking At You Know ft. Jess Boudville
4 out of 5
Big, fat package from Diablo Loco! Mafia Kiss & The Hustle - Looking At You Now is a dirty fat bouncer & I can't weight to drop it on a big system! Top marks. I will be supporting for sure!

2.DIRT REVOLVER (LOT49 RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
Favorite Track: MAFIA KISS & THE HUSTLE – All My People Live (THE JUICE SQUAD & DIRTY KICKS remix)
3 out of 5
Solid release, THE JUICE SQUAD & DIRTY KICKS remix working best for me

3.MARTOPETER (BROKEN ROBOT RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIVERGENCE RECORDS, IN BLOOM RECORDINGS)
Favorite Track: MAFIA KISS & THE HUSTLE – All My People Live
3 out of 5
Not really my type of stuff but the 2 originals are cool ! Can find a moment to play out anyway ... ;D

4.CLAAS REIMER (CLSRM DIGITAL, V.I.M.RECORDS, MAD MUSIC)
5 out of 5
Great release! Love it!

5.MACHO (BREAKS SK RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, KINDCRIME RECORDINGS, LIZPLAY RECORDS)
Favorite Track: MAFIA KISS & THE HUSTLE – All My People Live (THE JUICE SQUAD & DIRTY KICKS remix)
4 out of 5
Very nice EP! I’ll play for sure!

6.KEITH MACKENZIE (ILLEVEN ELEVEN RECORDS)
Favorite Track: MAFIA KISS & THE HUSTLE - Looking At You Know ft. Jess Boudville (THE JUICE SQUAD & BUMPR STICKR remix)
3 out of 5
Thanks a lot!

7.DJ MARTY B (NSB RADIO, FRESH FM)
3 out of 5
Krafty Kuts esque, nice but a bit generic...will still get plays!

8.SONEK (V.I.M.BREAKS, BREAKZ R BOSS RECORDS, EGO SHOT RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
4 out of 5
All My People original has a phat flow, huge synth stabs and The Hustle rocks the mic right! Looking at you now original has a dreamy atmo, beautiful vocals, and chuggin bass womps!

9.LLUPA (NSB RADIO, IBREAKS RECORDS)
3 out of 5
cool tunes with some nice old skool tips of the hat - not quite my thing - but see All My People destroying floors all of the place - great groove and wicked vocal.

10.KICKFLIP (BROKEN ROBOT RECORDS, YELOWFINGER COMMUNICATIONS, V.I.M.BREAKS, RUNE RECORDINGS, HARD & HITS RECORDS)
4 out of 5
Loving all tracks here! Hard to pick a favourite, but will be flitting between the original and remix of All My People Live in my sets.

11.BASEMENT FREAKS (BOMBASTIC JAM RECORDS, JALAPENO RECORDS)
4 out of 5
Killer Beats

12.BOBALINO (BREAK WIND PRODUCTIONS, CURL & DEAN)
Favorite Track: MAFIA KISS & THE HUSTLE - Looking At You Know ft. Jess Boudville
4 out of 5
Both original are tight, nice bouncy booty shaker on All my people live, this will do well in the charts as this seems to be the in thing at the moment, my fav is Looking at you, live the rolling vibes and deep style, cool vocal as well nice release

13.SK2 (INFERNO SESSIONS ON NUBREAKS RADIO)
4 out of 5
Proper summer vibes all the way on this one!! Loving the flow on "All my people live", really dig the remix too but the original is probably my favourite here..

14.JAYSON BUTERA (NSB RADIO)
4 out of 5
Wicked good tune! Can’t wait to drop this one

15.ANDY FAZE (V.I.M.BREAKS, DIVERGENCE RECORDS, IN BLOOM RECORDINGS, BREAKS SK RECORDS, DIRTY DROP RECORDS)
4 out of 5
Quality EP! Thanks Really digging it - All My People original and the remix, pure party Breaks! cheers, Andy

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD
soundcloud.com/diablo-loco-records/dlr040-mafia-kiss-the-hustle
soundcloud.com/diablo-loco-records/dlr04...ia-kiss-the-hustle-1
soundcloud.com/diablo-loco-records/dlr04...ia-kiss-the-hustle-2
soundcloud.com/diablo-loco-records/dlr04...ia-kiss-the-hustle-3
el luchador
Gold Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:DLR040 MAFIA KISS & THE HUSTLE OUT NOW!! 10 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 2
OUT NOW!!!!!

DLR040 MAFIA KISS & THE HUSTLE “All My People Live/Looking At You Now/All My People Live (THE JUICE SQUAD & DIRTY KICKS remix)/Looking At You Now (THE JUICE SQUAD & BUMPR STICKR remix)”
MP3/WAV

BEATPORT BREAKS FEATURED RELEASE
BEATPORT BREAKS 10MUST HEAR TRACKS WEEK32
Looking At You Now
BEATPORT BREAKS TOP100
Looking At You Now No70
All My People Live No94

MORE FEEDBACK

16.HANUMAN TRIBE (RIOT RIOT RECORDS, AYRA RECORDINGS)
Favorite Track: MAFIA KISS & THE HUSTLE - Looking At You Know ft. Jess Boudville (THE JUICE SQUAD & BUMPR STICKR remix)
3 out of 5
EP is ok nice, but the JUICE SQUAD & BUMPR STICKR mix of Looking ar you know - is tasty as fzuck! will play! 8/10

17.KL2 (BOOTY TRAX RECORDS, RAVESTA RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, HOT CAKES RECORDS, RHYTHM & BREAKS)
5 out of 5
Awesome stuff, really fresh but The Juice Squad & Dirty Kicks remix is my fav! Great bassline and synths! 5/5

18.HEXADECIMAL (DISTINCTIVE RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DISTORSION RECORDS)
5 out of 5
Really like 'All My People live' both originals are rocking the spot! The remixes take these up another notch, awesome release guys, well done, full support, 4 top tunes!

19.BLACKLIST (DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, BREAKZ R BOSS RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, NOCTEM AUDIO RECORDS)
4 out of 5
BIG TUNE!

20.SLINKY (SLINKSTA RECORDS)
4 out of 5
All tracks nice tight crisp production and solid kicks and bass. Got to say the originals sound like a mix between the stanton warriors and rusko....especially looking at you (sounds like rusko hold on & all my pople live sounds like stantons get up)..

21.RONIN8 (DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS)
4 out of 5
PERFECT!

22.EK (DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, SCARCITY RECORDS, APE MUSIC)
4 out of 5
Excellent release! Really hard to pick a fav as they're all great!
el luchador
Gold Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx