Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

DLR041 BLACKLIST-DUMB DUMB OUT NOW!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: DLR041 BLACKLIST-DUMB DUMB OUT NOW!
DLR041 BLACKLIST-DUMB DUMB OUT NOW! 10 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 2

RELEASE INFO
_________________________________________________________________________________________
ARTIST: BLACKLIST
TITLE: “Dumb Dumb/Dumb Dumb (ELLISSENTIAL remix)/Dumb Dumb (JOSH CHAMBERS & JDOUBLE remix)”
FORMAT: WAV/MP3
LABEL: DIABLO LOCO RECORDS
CAT. No: DLR041
RELEASE DATE: LATE AUGUST
GENRE: Tech-Funk
COVER DESIGN: 246 Design
DISTRIBUTION: Disco Distribution

DIABLO LOCO RECORDS is the new quality label focused on Tech-Funk, Electro-House, Tech-Breaks sound by top artists of the international scene. Inspired by the traditional Mexican wrestling culture and the famous Luchadores the label aim to deliver top class singles, remixes, compilations and design!

BLACKLIST would be haunted, in his dreams, by a bat. He ultimately established himself as the "king" of Peña Dura prison. The prison's controllers took note and eventually forced him to become a test subject for a mysterious drug known as Venom, which had killed all other subjects; the drug was administered by a doctor who bore a passing resemblance to another foe, ELLISSENTIALS. The Peña Dura prison Venom experiment nearly killed Blacklist at first, but he survived and found that the drug vastly increases his physical strength, although he needs to take it every 12 hours (via a system of tubes pumped directly into his brain) or he will suffer debilitating side-effects. JOSH CHAMBERS & JDOUBLE-fresh Luchadores-helped him to escape from Pena Dura and together with Ellissentials they've formed the League of The Dumb-Dumb gentlemen!

DIABLO LOCO RECORDS “THE TRUTH BEHIND THE MASK”
Available LATE AUGUST from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.myspace.com/diablolocorecords
soundcloud.com/diablo-loco-records
soundcloud.com/blackcutz
soundcloud.com/ellissentials
soundcloud.com/djjoshchambers
soundcloud.com/jdouble

________________________________________________________________________________________________

REVIEWS-FEEDBACK-PLAYLISTS

1.MACHO (BREAKS SK RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, KINDCRIME RECORDINGS, LIZPLAY RECORDS)
Favorite Track: BLACKLIST-Dumb Dumb
4 out of 5
Nice ep, i like most original mix

2.TOM CLYDE (V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, KINDCRIME RECORDINGS, KICK IT! RECORDINGS)
3 out of 5
- Bitch! Get the fuck up my house! - Okay! hahahaha Original mix is a quite nice dancefloor tune with very lovely vocals in breakdowns. Production is on the good level.

3.BOBALINO (BREAK WIND PRODUCTIONS, CURL & DEAN)
Favorite Track: BLACKLIST-Dumb Dumb (JOSH CHAMBERS & JDOUBLE remix)
3 out of 5
JOSH CHAMBERS & JDOUBLE remix is my fav out the bunch, some funk insanity going off on this one, will rip some dance floors for sure

4.PILLFORM (KRISPY BEATZ RECORDS, FLORIDA BREAKS)
4 out of 5
Alright... Alright, I see what you did there... Haha. Love this tune. Really funky and definitely does not disappoint on the change up.

5.JAYSON BUTERA (NSB RADIO)
4 out of 5
Great release here! Loving the original and Ellissentials Remix! Killer work

6.LLUPA (NSB RADIO, IBREAKS RECORDS)
4 out of 5
digging the original - got a sweet drivin' groove - will fit in a few different sets

7.THE WHITE RIOTS (APE MUSIC, ELEKTROSHOK RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS,
DISTORION RECORDS, MUSIC DARK RECORDS)
4 out of 5
Wicked release! All 3 tracks are dance floor fillers! It's a close call but the Chambers &
JDouble remix is the one for me!!

8.SONEK (BREAKZ R BOSS RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, EGO SHOT RECORDS)
4 out of 5
Blacklist is back again with another breaks floor filler. Phat rolling bassline, fresh vocal samples, and a huge breakdown. Josh Chambers & JDouble's Remix also brings the heat! Chopping up vocals, punchy electro stabs, and tribal percs.

9.DIRT REVOLVER (LOT49 RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
4 out of 5
Excellent release! Every track sounds great, it's between the original and the Ellissentials remix for me, difficult choice!

10.LEUCE RHYTHMS (DUSTED BREAKS RECORDS, DIRTY DROP RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, SCARCITY RECORDS, LIZPLAY RECORDS)
3 out of 5
Josh Chambers & JDouble take a heavier approach

11.ANDY FAZE (V.I.M.BREAKS, DIVERGENCE RECORS, IN BLOOM RECORDINGS, DIRTY DROP RECORDS, BREAKS SK RECORDS)
4 out of 5
Really feeling the original here!! Great track, nice production! The remixes are ok but the original has a sweet vibe cheers, Andy

12.CLAAS REIMER (CLSRMDIGITAL, V.I.M.RECORDS, MAD MUSIC)
4 out of 5
Again a quality release - thanks a lot guys!

13.HEXADECIMAL (DISTINCTIVE BREAKS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, DISTORSION RECORDS, STARS & KNIGHTS RECORDS)
4 out of 5
Digging the original mix, ace idea!

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD
soundcloud.com/diablo-loco-records/dl041-blacklist-dumb-dumb
soundcloud.com/diablo-loco-records/dl041-blacklist-dumb-dumb-1
soundcloud.com/diablo-loco-records/dl041...klist-dumb-dumb-josh
el luchador
Gold Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx