Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

VI.M.BREAKS215 DIGITAL DEPARTMENT-BLAZE OUT NOW!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: VI.M.BREAKS215 DIGITAL DEPARTMENT-BLAZE OUT NOW!
VI.M.BREAKS215 DIGITAL DEPARTMENT-BLAZE OUT NOW! 10 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0

RELEASE INFO
ARTIST: DIGITAL DEPARTMENT
TITLE: “Blaze/Blaze (SUPERPOLITIK remix)/Blaze (THEC4 remix)”
FORMAT: MP3/WAV
LABEL: V.I.M. RECORDS
CAT. No: V.I.M.BREAKS215
RELEASE DATE: MID SEPTEMBER
GENRE: Breaks/Proggy-House
COVER DESIGN: 2.46 Design
MASTERED: By RICK TEDESCO

Arseniy Somotov, the quality Russian Proggy-Breaks/Progressive producer returns to V.I.M.BREAKS with another astonishing piece of dark Proggy-Breaks energy! Furious and powerful, aggressive yet melodic this is a pure monster of a track. Check out his awesome releases for our label, MORPHOSIS RECORDS, EGO SHOT RECORDS, OLD SQL RECORDINGS and more. On the remix duties we've got a quality Proggy-House piece by Aussie producer Nathan Thomas aka SUPERPOLITIK (label owner of the rather excellent TRICKERY COLLECTIVE RECORDS) and the mighty Spanish breaker THEC4, one of the key members of V.I.M.BREAKS family! (check out his awesome releases for SPEKTRA RECORDINGS, SOUND BREAK RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS and our label).

DIGITAL DEPARTMENT “Blaze”
DIGITAL DEPARTMENT “Blaze (SUPERPOLITIK remix)”
DIGITAL DEPARTMENT “Blaze (THEC4 remix)”

Available Mid September from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.vimrecords.com
soundcloud.com/vim-records
soundcloud.com/digitaldepartment
soundcloud.com/superpolitik
soundcloud.com/thec4

V.I.M.RECORDS
We’re concerned with those that deal in change
Vafopoulou Street 7, 54646, Thessaloniki, Greece
www.vimrecords.com- www.myspace.com/vimrecords

REVIEWS-FEEDBACK-PLAYLISTS
1.AURAL ABUSE (V.I.M.BREAKS, DEEP GARNET RECORDS)
Hey mate, some feedback as promised

Original mix - Nice tune, the thundering kick, snare and driving bass make this one a real dancefloor filler

C4 Remix - Techy, punchy and very well put together, this takes the tune in an entirely different direction. Excellent remix

Superpolitik Remix - Again this takes the tune down another route altogether, like all good remixers. A beautiful floaty tune, for me the pick of the bunch but this is a really solid release throughout.

2.DEEPLY UNEXPECTED (V.I.M.TRONICA, V.I.M.BREAKS, DEEP GARNET RECORDS, FROM A TREE RECORDS)
"Fire" on the dancefloor!
Cant resist to The C4 vibes! this is party time!!
I also like the diversity on Superpolitik's remix!

3.RICK TEDESCO (BREAK WIND PRODUCTIONS, V.I.M.BREAKS, OLD SQL RECORDINGS, MISTIQUE MUSIC)
Greg,
This release is bangin’ in every single way. I was completely knocked sideways when I heard the original as I would not expect this time of track from Digital Department. The original is a very nice tune and I’m glad to see DD take it up a notch. The THEC4 remix is completely sick and guaranteed to smash the dance floor. Now, my favorite pick would be the Superpolitik remix. I don’t know if it’s the weather changing, or what, but I really, really love the techy-deep vibe the remix displays. This release offers something for everyone!!
Thanks!

4.MACHO (BREAKS SK, LOT49 RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, KINDCRIME RECORDINGS)
thanks mate,
the c4 remix is nice

5.EZ BREAKS & ARKLOVE (RKDEEPLOVE RECORDS, SUNRAID RECORDS)
Thank you very much for this ep!
The original is WICKED !!! GREAT TUNE!!!
We like the remixes too!! Amazing Release!
FULL SUPORT

Arklove & Ez Breaks

6.DIGIBOX (V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, BIG SQUARE RECORDS, RUNE RECORDINGS, BREAKS SK RECORDS)
Hi mate and thanks for sharing the tracks:-
Big beats from Digital Department.Magic remix from the C4. More laid back mix from Superpolitik. All tracks offering something good!!
Good luck with this fine release
Cheers Jim:)

7.AUDIO DROPOUT (V.I.M.TRONICA, V.I.M.BREAKS)
hello mate,
strong release, really like the superpolitik remix, who havent heard of for a while
thanks!

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD
soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records/digital-department-blaze-thec4
soundcloud.com/superpolitik/digital-department-blaze
PALE PENGUIN
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male V.I.M.RECORDS Location: THESSALONIKI Birthday: 07/27
The administrator has disabled public write access.
DEEP GARNET RECORDS label manager
THE SCIENTIFICS crew
PALE THE KID project
www.soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
www.soundcloud.com/the-scientifics

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx