Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

ATR015 Resonant Status-Tight Bonds
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: ATR015 Resonant Status-Tight Bonds
ATR015 Resonant Status-Tight Bonds 10 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0

Resonant Status debut album is finally out and boy was it worth the wait!
Audio Theory Records proudly presents 'Tight Bonds',10 breakbeat tracks with rock attitude,vocals & quitars!
Already supported by the likes of Chris Voro,Llupa,Bobalino,Dj Fastbinder and many more,this debut will definately be one to remember!

Feat collabs with artists like:
Anthony Vlachos (3fold pain lead singer)
Antony Fxf
(Elysion bass guitar)
Cryogenics (ATR Rec,Boomsha Rec)
Trap (Jumpin Fish)
Constantine The Great (Outkast Excellence)

Links:
soundcloud.com/resonant-status
www.facebook.com/pages/Resonant-Status
soundcloud.com/audio-evil

Buy Links:

www.beatport.com/release/tight-bonds/1166152
www.junodownload.com/products/resonant-s...ht-bonds/2313540-02/
itunes.apple.com/gb/album/tight-bonds/id706836675

Some Feedback:
“This is a really solid album with rather excellent atmopshere and some awesome rocky-Breaks stuff…..reminds me of the good ols Marine Parade stuff! Get it Straight, Deadly Dub Delay (3D) and Maritta’s Theme are totally astonishing…top class stuff!! Will support, play and chart for sure!”
Greg Savvidis aka Pale Penguin (VIM Manager,DIABLO LOCO RECORDS Manager,DEEP GARNET RECORDS Manager,THE SCIENTIFICS crew,PALE THE KID project,LOS LUCHADORES project)

I love out of the box music! Love them all and Crack of Time is wicked! Perfect to scratch on! Will support for sure!
Steve Rydams aka Fastbinder (NSBRADIO,The Future Breaks Show,Break Tech Show)

Make sure you check out the album, I really do think it will be a breakbeat classic for years to come
Llupa (NSB Radio,producer)

Pure class production-wise. Awesome and solid tracks with a major WOW factor. One of the most important releases this year!
Vasilis Gouvatsos(Producer,Chief sound engineer for Grindhouse Studios)

Just…Gratz! I like this so much!That’s how a solid album should sound like! With big balls! (excuse my french) [...]Describe the album in one sentence? Damn,that’s hard…MASTERPIECE!
Deeply Unexpected (VIM/In A Tree/Deep Garnet)

Wow!!! I was listen…and man!!!! All i can say is….this album is sooo full of quality sound…i was surprised…but positive!!!! EPIC….GREAT WORK!!!!!!!! Really!

DJ Jess (Djane)

This album is so sicccccccccccK!

Grant Menace Baines(Kut Off Records/Nurave)

Deadly Dub Delay is my favourite track, the album is so eclectic and refreshing, really really good!

Tariq Ziyad(Nurave)

From Adam Freeland and Evil 9 to Aesop Rock and from The Crystal Method to The Stanton Warriors!
Perfect soundtrack for a walk into the dark roads of Camden!
Resonant Status
Fresh Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2013/10/17 15:43 By Resonant Status.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx