Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

DLR044 DIRT REVOLVER-FILTER FACE OUT NOW!!!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: DLR044 DIRT REVOLVER-FILTER FACE OUT NOW!!!
DLR044 DIRT REVOLVER-FILTER FACE OUT NOW!!! 10 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 2

RELEASE INFO
_________________________________________________________________________________________
ARTIST: DIRT REVOLVER
TITLE: “Filter Face”
FORMAT: WAV/MP3
LABEL: DIABLO LOCO RECORDS
CAT. No: DLR044
RELEASE DATE: EARLY NOVEMBER
GENRE: Tech-Funk/Electro-Breaks
COVER DESIGN: 246 Design
DISTRIBUTION: Disco Distribution

DIABLO LOCO RECORDS is the new quality label focused on Tech-Funk, Electro-House, Tech-Breaks sound by top artists of the international scene. Inspired by the traditional Mexican wrestling culture and the famous Luchadores the label aim to deliver top class singles, remixes, compilations and design!

Life is doing circles. DIRT REVOLVER, the hell-up-fire Luchador, was inprisoned for more than 10 years to the underwater prison of Luchia Luna, one of the most dangerous and mysterious islands of the carribean sea. Filter Face, the goth-vampyre manager of prison managed to organise an illegal wrestling competition in order to satisfy the fist-fighting demands of Akumachu, local mafia's Godfather! He was the one that killed Revolver's father in a gun-fighting more than 15 years ago. DYNOMYT, on the other hand, inprisoned also in Luchia Luna, lost his beloved wife in a bank robbery that Akumachu and his gang did! Together they've formed the irressistible duo of Tech-Funk vs Electro-Breaks fighting, ready to win the competiiton with their phat-as-hell beatz and manic synths! True Luchadors in spirit, ready to conquer the world with powerful Tech-Funk sounds!

DIABLO LOCO RECORDS “THE TRUTH BEHIND THE MASK”
Available EARLY NOVEMBER from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.myspace.com/diablolocorecords
soundcloud.com/diablo-loco-records
www.discodistribution.com/
soundcloud.com/dirtrevolver
soundcloud.com/dynomyt

________________________________________________________________________________________________

REVIEWS-FEEDBACK-PLAYLISTS

1.KICKFLIP (BREAKIN EVEN RECORDS, HARD & HITS RECORDS, SLACK TRAX RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, RUNE RECORDINGS)
Original's my favourite, but feeling both mixes on this!

2.SOULFORSE (V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, LETHAL DOSE RECORDS)
thanks for this promo! killer release!

SoulForse

3.TOM CLYDE (V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, KINDCRIME RECORDINGS, KICK IT! RECORDINGS)
Great tech-funk original here! Really fits to my sets!

4.FISSO & SPARK (GROUND LEVEL RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, EGO SHOT RECORDS, KICK IT! RECORDINGS)
Full support! Thank you!

5.LLUPA (NSB RADIO, IBREAKS RECORDS)
hey greg,
Loving this- such a damn cool groove and nice building, growing riff - very cool stuff. Remix is more in your face and will be good the harder sets.
Cheers,
Tom Llupa

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD
soundcloud.com/diablo-loco-records/dlr04...rt-revolver-filter-1
soundcloud.com/diablo-loco-records/dlr044-dirt-revolver-filter
el luchador
Gold Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx