Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

V.I.M.BREAKSCD013 RONIN8-UNIVERSE COLOURS OUT NOW!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: V.I.M.BREAKSCD013 RONIN8-UNIVERSE COLOURS OUT NOW!
V.I.M.BREAKSCD013 RONIN8-UNIVERSE COLOURS OUT NOW! 10 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0

RELEASE INFO
ARTIST: RONIN8
TITLE: “UNIVERSE COLOURS”
FORMAT: MP3/WAV
LABEL: V.I.M. RECORDS
CAT. No: V.I.M.BREAKSCD013
RELEASE DATE: EARLY NOVEMBER
GENRE: Breaks
COVER DESIGN: 2.46 Design
MASTERED: By SCAPO @Dirty Drop Studios

This world is the movie of what everything is, it is one movie, made of the same stuff throughout, belonging to nobody, which is what everything is. The great hanging weak teat of India on the map, the fingernail of Malaya, the Wall of China, the Salamander Japan, the Okinawa Moon Spot, The Pacific, the back of Hawaiian mountains, coconuts, Hollywood Lane, Indian Village New York, Atlantis, Rome, Peleus and Melisander, Swans of Balls, Spots of foam on the Ocean. This is the Indiana Jones of modern Breaks sound. The people he loves become ghosts inside of him, and like this he's keep them alive. RONIN8 and the story begins..........the golden eternity in mortal animate form!

RONIN8 “Intro”
RONIN8 “There At Stars”
RONIN8 “Moon Breath”
RONIN8 “Moon Breath (THE LUCKY 23 remix)”
RONIN8 “Nika's Song”
RONIN8 “Kids On The Moon”
RONIN8 “Close Your Eyes”
RONIN8 “Perfect Storm”
RONIN8 “Perfect Storm (BL1TZ remix)”
RONIN8 “Outro”

Available Early November from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.vimrecords.com
soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
soundcloud.com/ronin8pro
soundcloud.com/thelucky23
soundcloud.com/blitzspain

V.I.M.RECORDS
We’re concerned with those that deal in change
G.Papandreou Street 22, 54645, Thessaloniki, Greece
www.vimrecords.com- www.myspace.com/vimrecords

FEEDBACK-REVIEWS
1.MACHO (BREAKS SK RECORDS, LOT49 RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, KINDCRIME RECORDINGS)
thanks for this, nice melodic album from ronin8

2.FASTBINDER (NSB RADIO)
awesome album waaajaaaaa
cheers bro

3.RESONANT STATUS (AUDIO THEORY RECORDS, DIVERGENCE RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, RUNE RECORDINGS)
Thnx for sending this one over,Greg!
One of the most interesting,solid and complete works i've heard over the last years.After a few seconds listening to it,wonderful soundscapes,future retro references and beats that keep intact the whole 'broken' philosophy,started to emerge from the speakers! A job well done,for me at least, and lots of gratz to Ronin8 for pulling out something really unique.
Both of the remixes are amazing.BL1TZ went into the dancefloor with that arp and acidlines and The Lucky 23's approach was spot on,throwing his distinctive style out there!
I really loved the album and if i had to name a favourite then i guess 'There at Stars' and 'Nika's Song' would be the ones!
Verdict:It's a winner!

4.DEEPLY UNEXPECTED (V.I.M.TRONICA, V.I.M.BREAKS, FROM A TREE RECORDS, DEEP GARNET RECORDS)
Ronin8 is one of the breaks figures that should be watched for sure!
after so many releases and remix stuff here comes to show what he is more capable for: completed art music work! always with a breaks touch!
I personally enjoy the whole original production work in the album and specially the laidback feeling in THERE AT STARS and CLOSE YOUR EYES and the hobo breaks feeling of KIDS ON MOON and PERFECT STORM!
Vagabond breaks feeling!
A completed album work!

5.CHRIS VORO (BLACKED OUT RECORDINGS, DIVERGENCE RECORDS, IN BLOOM RECORDINGS, V.I.M.BREAKS)
Great and proper album. Big ups to Ronin8 for keeping the vintage atmosphere in his tracks...
My fav. are "There At Stars" and BL1TZ's remix of "Perfect Storm"
Full support... Thanks for sending...

All the best,

Chris Voro

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD
soundcloud.com/ronin8pro/ronin8-there-at-stars-album
soundcloud.com/blitzspain/perfectstormremix
soundcloud.com/thelucky23/ronin8-moon-breath-the-lucky
PALE PENGUIN
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male V.I.M.RECORDS Location: THESSALONIKI Birthday: 07/27
The administrator has disabled public write access.
DEEP GARNET RECORDS label manager
THE SCIENTIFICS crew
PALE THE KID project
www.soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
www.soundcloud.com/the-scientifics

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx