Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

DLR045 THE LUCKY 23: TECH-FUNK STORIES EP OUT NOW!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: DLR045 THE LUCKY 23: TECH-FUNK STORIES EP OUT NOW!
DLR045 THE LUCKY 23: TECH-FUNK STORIES EP OUT NOW! 10 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 2

RELEASE INFO
_________________________________________________________________________________________
ARTIST: THE LUCKY 23
TITLE: “TECH-FUNK STORIES EP”
FORMAT: WAV/MP3
LABEL: DIABLO LOCO RECORDS
CAT. No: DLR045
RELEASE DATE: LATE NOVEMBER
GENRE: Tech-Funk
COVER DESIGN: 246 Design
DISTRIBUTION: Disco Distribution

DIABLO LOCO RECORDS is the new quality label focused on Tech-Funk, Electro-House, Tech-Breaks sound by top artists of the international scene. Inspired by the traditional Mexican wrestling culture and the famous Luchadores the label aim to deliver top class singles, remixes, compilations and design!

Known as El Hijo De La Noche, THE LUCKY 23 is a superhero Luchador well known for his key role in “Los Campeones Justicieros” film. Secret member of The Champions Of Justice League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen he invented some of the most tricky moves in Luchadores wrestling history like “El Puno De La Muerte” and “Plancha” while myth says that he was the one of the Luchadores that fight against Satanas, the leader of the killer mummies of San Angel, a blood-addicted evil that controlled Las Vampiras and Los Mummies. His ultimate contribution to the Lucha Libre society was the Tech-Funk sounds that he was cappable of producing! Filthy, energetic, superb floating and awesome darkish Tech-Funk grooves that made him a true Luchador Tech-Funk Warrior ready to conquer the world with his extraordinary skills and awesome taste of groove excellence!

DIABLO LOCO RECORDS “THE TRUTH BEHIND THE MASK”
Available LATE NOVEMBER from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.myspace.com/diablolocorecords
soundcloud.com/diablo-loco-records
www.discodistribution.com/
soundcloud.com/thelucky23

_______________________________________________________________________________________

REVIEWS-FEEDBACK-PLAYLISTS
1.CLAAS REIMER (CLSRM DIGITAL, V.I.M.RECORDS, MAD MUSIC)
Favorite Track: Music
5 out of 5
Great release-love it! Full support!

2.MACHO (BREAKS SK RECORDS, LOT49 RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, KINDCRIME RECORDINGS)
4 out of 5
Nice tech-Funk from THE LUCKY 23!

3.DJ MARTY B (NSB RADIO, FRESH FM)
5 out of 5
I love THE LUCKY 23!!

4.JAYSON BUTERA (NSB RADIO)
4 out of 5
Lovin the deep darkness here in Music! Supported!

5.TOM CLYDE (DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, KICK IT RECORDINGS, KINDCRIME RECORDINGS)
Favorite Track: That Will Be The Day
4 out of 5
quality package here! That Will Be The Day - very nice tune and the speach reminds me of Stanton Warriors 2013 Hope Time (The Rogue Element Remix) hehe

6.SONEK (V.I.M.BREAKS, EGO SHOT RECORDS, BREAKZ R BOSS RECORDS,
DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
4 out of 5
The Lucky 23 makes some of the beefiest bass lines in the breaks scene, and this EP exemplifies his skills with bass sound design. I also like the melodic, deep synths he uses on top of these chuggin bass lines.

7.SOULFORSE (V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, LETHAL DOSE RECORDS)
5 out of 5
Awesome release! Love it, thanks!

8.HEXADECIMAL (DISTINCTIVE RECORDS, DISTORSION RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
4 out of 5
Nice long builder, super techy, good for the early hours!

9.LEUCE RHYTHMS (DUSTED BREAKS RECORDS, SCARCITY RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIRTY DROP RECORDS, LIZPLAY RECORDS)
4 out of 5
Rollin' techness for your speakerzz

10.RONIN8 (V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, KINDCRIME RECORDINGS, BREAK WIND PRODUCTIONS)
5 out of 5
THE LUCKY 23 go! 1!

11.A:B:S (LOT49 RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, AUDIO23 RECORDS, DEEP GARNET RECORDS)
4 out of 5
Both tracks got a really nice drive, wicked vocal samples in That Will Be The Day. Good stuff!

12.DIRT REVOLVER (LOT49 RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS)
5 out of 5
Both tracks are wicked, loving this release, excellent tech funk release on Diablo Loco.

13.KICKFLIP (BREAKIN EVEN RECORDS, SLACK TRAX RECORDS, HARD & HITS RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, RUNE RECORDINGS)
4 out of 5
Two solid techy groovers!

14.STEVE MACCABE (V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, DEEP
GARNET RECORDS)
3 out of 5
Thanks for these tracks, Music is my pick, quite a nice feel to this, progressive and deep in places, the pads are nice. Percussion is tight aswell. Nice one.

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD
soundcloud.com/diablo-loco-records/dlr04...e-lucky-23-this-will
soundcloud.com/diablo-loco-records/dlr04...e-lucky-23-music-cut
el luchador
Gold Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:DLR045 THE LUCKY 23: TECH-FUNK STORIES EP OUT NOW! 10 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 2
DOING SOME DAMAGE ALREADY!

BEATPORT BREAKS FEATURED RELEASE
BEATPORT BREAKS TOP100
THIS WILL BE THE DAY No29

MORE FEEDBACK

15.PERPETUAL PRESENT (ACIDPHONIC RECORDS, BROKEN RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, SCARCITY RECORDS)
4 out of 5
Nice deep winding funk on 'That Will Be The Day' Cheers

16.LLUPA (NSB RADIO, IBREAKS RECORDS)
5 out of 5
argh - so much deepness and groove! loving both of these. the man is really nailing this sound which is harder to pull off so well - respect! expect lots of plays from me
el luchador
Gold Breaker
graphgraph

Re:DLR045 THE LUCKY 23: TECH-FUNK STORIES EP OUT NOW! 10 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 2
GRAB IT WHILE IT'S HOT! TECH-FUNK AT IT'S BEST!

DLR045 THE LUCKY 23 “TECH-FUNK STORIES EP”
MP3/WAV

BEATPORT BREAKS FEATURED RELEASE
BEATPORT BREAKS TOP100
THIS WILL BE THE DAY No20
el luchador
Gold Breaker
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx