Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

V.I.M.BREAKS SPECIAL EDITION 29 CHRIS VORO OUT NOW
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: V.I.M.BREAKS SPECIAL EDITION 29 CHRIS VORO OUT NOW
V.I.M.BREAKS SPECIAL EDITION 29 CHRIS VORO OUT NOW 10 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0

RELEASE INFO
ARTIST: CHRIS VORO
TITLE: “SATURDAY NIGHT SPECIAL”
FORMAT: MP3/WAV
LABEL: V.I.M. RECORDS
CAT. No: V.I.M.BREAKS SPECIAL EDITION 29
RELEASE DATE: MID NOVEMBER
GENRE: Psy-Breaks
COVER DESIGN: 2.46 Design
MASTERED: By Adam Goodlet @ Re:Creation Studio www.re-creationstudio.co.uk

V.I.M.BREAKS proudly announces the launch of a new occasional series! V.I.M.BREAKS SPECIAL EDITION singles will come out on golden cover art, focusing mainly on Proggy-Breaks, Psy-Breaks side of things with really special original artists and remixers of modern Breaks scene!
A robot was sitting inside a deep n' darkish well. Sitting there silently inside metallic darkness long time now. It was damp and cold but when you're a robot you never take care of these things. But, this robot managed to take care of that. His brain was connected with the central intelligence core of Krikkit war computer. Krikkit's, that have found that robot in the Zeta Swamps wanted to take advantage of his gigantic intelligence but they didn't concern about darkness, humidity, cold and loneliness that changed robot's personality. It wasn't happy with his duty. The only truth was a new sense that came out of it as time passes quickly. The sense of Saturday Night Special!

CHRIS VORO “Saturday Night Special”
CHRIS VORO “Saturday Night Special (OPTOBOT remix)”
CHRIS VORO “Saturday Night Special (SYSTEM 2 remix)”

Available Mid November from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.vimrecords.com
soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
soundcloud.com/chrisvoro
soundcloud.com/optobot
soundcloud.com/system2

V.I.M.RECORDS
We’re concerned with those that deal in change
Vafopoulou Street 7, 54646, Thessaloniki, Greece
www.vimrecords.com- www.myspace.com/vimrecords

REVIEWS-FEEDBACK-PLAYLISTS
1.DALLEAN (RUNE RECORDINGS, SCARCITY RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS)
Hi Greg! Thanks A lot for the promo package! Optobot remix is definetly for me! Twisted synths, groovy rhythm, magic atmo pads exactly how i like! Love Optobot style \m/

2.CAPTAIN CAPCOM (BLACKED OUT RECORDINGS, DIVERGENCE RECORDS, IN BLOOM RECORDINGS, V.I.M.BREAKS)
Chris Voro is really on fire with his quality productions and awesome blend of trance and breaks! We like the diversity on this release! because every artist puts a unique sound signature: full on nighlty breaks in the original, psy electro twist from Optobot and offbeat psy tech stuff from System 2!
Special

3.RONIN8 (V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, KINDCRIME RECORDINGS, BREAK WIND PRODUCTIONS)
G R E A T release ... ORGINAL is my favorite ... Thanks G !!!

4.FLETRIC (V.I.M.BREAKS, DIGITAL SENSATION UK, FLEXTONE RECORDS, EGO SHOT RECORDINGS)
Nice release. All tracks are top notch psybreaks monsters. If I had to chose favorite out of bunch though, that would be System 2 remix for sure. Totally my taste. Thanks for sending this over.
Fletric

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD
soundcloud.com/chrisvoro/chris-voro-saturday-night
soundcloud.com/optobot/saturday-night-special-optobot
soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records/chris-voro-saturday-night
PALE PENGUIN
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male V.I.M.RECORDS Location: THESSALONIKI Birthday: 07/27
The administrator has disabled public write access.
DEEP GARNET RECORDS label manager
THE SCIENTIFICS crew
PALE THE KID project
www.soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
www.soundcloud.com/the-scientifics

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx