Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

V.I.M.BREAKS226 CIRRIUZ-SUNATA ft.STEPHANIE KAY
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: V.I.M.BREAKS226 CIRRIUZ-SUNATA ft.STEPHANIE KAY
V.I.M.BREAKS226 CIRRIUZ-SUNATA ft.STEPHANIE KAY 10 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0

RELEASE INFO
ARTIST: CIRRIUZ
TITLE: “SUNATA ft.STEFANIE KAY”
FORMAT: MP3/WAV
LABEL: V.I.M. RECORDS
CAT. No: V.I.M.BREAKS226
RELEASE DATE: MID JANUARY
GENRE: Breaks
COVER DESIGN: 2.46 Design
MASTERED: By JOSH CHAMBERS

Wes Webb aka CIRRIUZ is a quality, Orlando based, Producer/Engineer/Dj and Emcee! With a fresh and unique sound design, awesome live sets and top productions skills he's ready to build a really strong profile in the scene starring with an awesome single for our label. We've managed to create a really tight package with top class remixes by our mate OPTOBOT (lately on fire with a bunch of awesome originals and remixes for V.I.M.BREAKS, SUB ELEMENTS RECORDS, BROKEN RECORDS and RUNWEST RECORDS) and the mighty REBEL SKETCHY, one of the underground legends of Breaks scene, who's creating pure quality Breaks music since 2005 and got releases for labels like THE PAYBACK PROJECT, GROUND LEVEL RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, BREAKZ R BOSS RECORDS and many more!

CIRRIUZ “Sunata ft. STEPHANIE KAY”
CIRRIUZ “Sunata ft. STEPHANIE KAY (OPTOBOT remix)”
CIRRIUZ “Sunata ft. STEPHANIE KAY (REBEL SKETCHY remix)”

Available Mid January from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.vimrecords.com
soundcloud.com/vim-records
soundcloud.com/cirriuz
soundcloud.com/optobot
soundcloud.com/rebelsketchy

V.I.M.RECORDS
We’re concerned with those that deal in change
Vafopoulou Street 7, 54646, Thessaloniki, Greece
www.vimrecords.com- www.myspace.com/vimrecords

REVIEWS-FEEDBACK-PLAYLISTS
1.ALT-A (SPEKTRA RECORDINGS, BEAT BY BRAIN RECORDS, YES MATE RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS)
What a treat! Cirriuz certainly knows his stuff! Fat dubby bass and crazy synth sweeps combined with a huge atmosphere and sweet vocals its a winning combination! You can really hear the influences of multiple genres especially DnB and the Trap style drums. Perfect for those darker sets.
The Optobot Remix slows the pace but really funks things up, retaining the huge atmosphere but replacing the dub with his tough style of gritty Bass and techy drums.
Rebel Sketchy, well say no more, this is just epic! The atmosphere, the emotion, oh and the bass! This will blow up for sure! Crazy good!
Fantastic release, full support!!

2.MACHO (BREAKS SK RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, LOT49 RECORDS, AUX TECHNOLOGY)
thanks mate, supporting rebel sketchy remix

3.MARTOPETER (BROKEN ROBOT RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIVERGENCE RECORDS)
Hey Greg ! Really good EP ! The Original is nice, a bit crazy for me at some points but very interesting ... Optobot is doing it again with his usual Electro Break power, drinving the original vibe into a dancefloor damage, and the Rebel Sketchy one is an awesome peace of Break Beat how it should be (my pick on the release i think) !
Very happy to have this one in my bag !

Cheers Greg
Peter

4.KICKFLIP (BREAKING EVEN RECORDS, SLACK TRAX RECORDS, RUNE RECORDINGS, V.I.M.BREAKS, HARD & HITS RECORDS)
Liking both remixes here! Rebel Sketchy's good for warm up duties and Optobot provide a bit more a driving workout.

5.GROVE (SCARCITY RECORDS, IBREAKS RECORDS)
yeah Greg... simply say .. HUGE KILLA ) great stuff ! Thanks for that

6.LLUPA (NSB RADIO, IBREAKS RECORDS)
hey mate,
cool to hear something a little left of centre - digging the sounds in the original. not massively digging the edited drops, but that’s just me… like the Optobot remix, cool groove and beats - shame he didn’t use more of the originals cool sounds

Cheers,
Tom Llupa

7.TOM CLYDE (V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, KINDCRIME RECORDINGS, KICK IT! RECORDINGS)
Optobot remix is heavy as fuck!

8.AUDIO DROPOUT (V.I.M.TRONICA, V.I.M.BREAKS)
Hello mate,
Rebel Sketchy remix is wicked, really well produced. Likin the vocalist 2.
Cheers!

9.BLANILLA (SOUND OF HABIB RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS)
CIRRIUZ – Sunata – Original mix
A deep breaks track with a pretty original sound. Nicely done with the construction, I like the variety and the trap music – influenced switches. Also, the lack of aggresivity on the drums (using a clap instead of a phat snare) makes it pretty actual and modern. Interesting sound, tight track!
CIRRIUZ – Sunata – Optobot remix
A powerful breaks track, Optobot style Liking that guitar stab, it fits very well with the hard bassline and makes the track very dance-able.
Very good come back from the breakdown, with that big-beat drum loop. Massive!
CIRRIUZ – Sunata – Rebel Sketchy remix
Excellent remix, my favorite tune from this EP! I'm very into that funky-old school synths and that sweet-fleshy saw bass. It also keeps nicely the vocal part from the original, with a good ad of other vox samples that make the tune perfectly suitable for the dancefloor. Very good work!

Blanilla

10.RICK TEDESCO (V.I.M.BREAKS, BREAK WIND PRODUCTIONS, OLD SQL MUSIC, MISTIQUE MUSIC RECORDS)
Thanks, Greg!
The original is really great and the remixes compliment the entire EP. Such a fresh new sound of breaks infused with electro/dub intermingled with hints of trap. Very organic!
Full support

11.DEEPLY UNEXPECTED (V.I.M.TRONICA, V.I.M.BREAKS, FROM A TREE RECORDS, DEEP GARNET RECORDS)
Different than usual breaks! I like how it starts!
Nice remixes from Optobot and Rebel Sketch doing their thing!
Quality package!

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD
soundcloud.com/cirriuz/break-damage-by-cirriuz-l-f-s-a-d
soundcloud.com/optobot/sunata-ft-stephanie-kay
soundcloud.com/rebelsketchy/sunata-ft-stephanie-kay-rebel
PALE PENGUIN
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male V.I.M.RECORDS Location: THESSALONIKI Birthday: 07/27
The administrator has disabled public write access.
DEEP GARNET RECORDS label manager
THE SCIENTIFICS crew
PALE THE KID project
www.soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
www.soundcloud.com/the-scientifics

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx